Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Trump Crashed the USPS!
usps_1548205845110_68110569_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Biden Got The Mail Moving Fast Again!
Boeing_727-223F_US_Postal_Service_AN0236566-1000x652.jpg

Way to Go Joe!!!

Here’s my real world USPS under DeJoy story:
Using Xmas money I bought myself a long-desired cashmere cardigan from Scotland. The seller shipped it by Royal Mail, which utilizes its partner USPS. The item was checked into a facility in Scotland on January 4, then accepted by USPS on January 5. Thereafter it went missing from tracking updates for over two months, when it was finally delivered to me on March 10. During this time period the seller refunded my purchase price because the item was considered lost. I also opened a lost mail case with the USPS - all automated online because it’s impossible to get a live person on the phone at USPS these days - and that case was closed upon delivery of the item and updated tracking.
Now, I’ve ordered items from the UK plenty of times before - mostly books through booksellers on AbeBooks, never waited longer than two weeks for a book sent by Royal Mail/USPS. That was all before DeJoy.
Finally, during the time after the seller in Scotland refunded my purchase price and before the arrival of the item, I purchased a different cardigan from a different seller in Scotland who shipped it to me via FedEx economy parcel, at a £5 added cost over and above the Royal Mail/USPS shipping cost. THAT ITEM ARRIVED IN THREE DAYS.
DeJoy is intentionally trying to kill the USPS so that private carriers can take up the business. Period.

Last edited:
They get the mail moving even faster when they dump those GOP ballots in ditches!!

Xiden takes office and the new plan for the postal service is higher cost, less hours, slower mail...

Trump Crashed the USPS!
usps_1548205845110_68110569_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Biden Got The Mail Moving Fast Again!
Boeing_727-223F_US_Postal_Service_AN0236566-1000x652.jpg

Way to Go Joe!!!
The Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent necessary reductions of postal worker numbers allowed in the work spaces due to the required social distancing were the cause of the postal slowdown. However, many places are actually improving the worker-space issue and things are moving along better. In our area, some restaurants are definitely improving the customer capacity.
So, it has nothing to do with which administration is in the Oval Office, only how things are gradually improving with regard to the pandemic situation.

I received & mailed 23 items this week by the US Postal Service to & from every corner of the 48 contiguous US states & all the items made it in 3 days. Under Trump's administration most would take a month!!!

Even items from China, Canada & the UK by the US Postal Service are getting here in under a week. Under Trump they would arrive in country & exit customs in 3 days, then disappear for a month until they showed up at my door!!!

Last edited:
The U.S, Mail in which most of us use has been on life support for decades as new entities are around. Its like purchasing an American passenger car vehicle when most of us know the Asian designed ones are the best in the world.

Using Xmas money I bought myself a long-desired cashmere cardigan from Scotland. The seller shipped it by Royal Mail, which utilizes its partner USPS. The item was checked into a facility in Scotland on January 4, then accepted by USPS on January 5. Thereafter it went missing from tracking updates for over two months, when it was finally delivered to me on March 10. During this time period the seller refunded my purchase price because the item was considered lost. I also opened a lost mail case with the USPS - all automated online because it’s impossible to get a live person on the phone at USPS these days - and that case was closed upon delivery of the item and updated tracking.
Now, I’ve ordered items from the UK plenty of times before - mostly books through booksellers on AbeBooks, never waited longer than two weeks for a book sent by Royal Mail/USPS. That was all before DeJoy.
Finally, during the time after the seller in Scotland refunded my purchase price and before the arrival of the item, I purchased a different cardigan from a different seller in Scotland who shipped it to me via FedEx economy parcel, at a £5 added cost over and above the Royal Mail/USPS shipping cost. THAT ITEM ARRIVED IN THREE DAYS.
DeJoy is intentionally trying to kill the USPS so that private carriers can take up the business. Period.

I had a similar experience last year.

After the date the seller gave me for arrival, I waited a couple days since by then we were informed that dejoy had messed up the post office to prevent mail in voting. After several days past the date it was supposed to arrive I started emailing the seller but only got the same form email back. I finally went to my bank to dispute the charge. I got my money back.

Over 2 months later, the package arrived. The box was very beat up and partially opened.

I had a similar experience last year.

After the date the seller gave me for arrival, I waited a couple days since by then we were informed that dejoy had messed up the post office to prevent mail in voting. After several days past the date it was supposed to arrive I started emailing the seller but only got the same form email back. I finally went to my bank to dispute the charge. I got my money back.

Over 2 months later, the package arrived. The box was very beat up and partially opened.
im sure that was dejoys fault.....

Forum List

Back