Biden Flips on the Hyde Amendment....move to the left confirmed!

Just a couple of years back we were told by Trump that Mexico would pay for the wall yet when it came time to get money for the wall Mexico didn't pay for it. See everyone changes their minds later.

Everywhere in the world that doesn’t give women reproductive rights is a shithole. It will not happen here.

We can also count on their partisan sycophants to figure out a way to forgive / support / ignore / minimize it.

How many times did you vote for Dubya again? How much do you support giving Saudi Arabia weapons to murder babies with again?

He didn't even try to minimize it. Just went straight off topic into bozo land
Minimize what? Biden thinking differently now than he did 45 years ago? How do I minimize something that’s too minimal to minimize further?
You are just playing games. Life is either life or it isn't. Waffling on such an important issues just shows a lack of moral backbone.
Are you telling me you believe everything you did when you were young, and have never changed your mind about anything?
People that are against murdering helpless babies wont change their mind.
Unless its collateral damage..or God doing it...right?

Jojo can't take the heat of all the other 731 pro abortion candidates nailing him for voting FOR the Hyde Ammendment....

Biden In 1974: Women Don't Have Sole Right To Say What Should Happen To Their Bodies ...
HuffPost › entry › biden-in-74-...

Mar 5, 2019 · When former Vice President Joe Biden was a freshman senator ... He has also voted in support of the Hyde Amendment, which bars ...

------------

In what may be his first major move to the left on policy as a 2020 presidential candidate, Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden has endorsed repealing the Hyde amendment, a measure that prohibits federal funding of abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother’s life is endangered.

“It can’t stay,” Biden said of the Hyde amendment during an exchange with an ACLU activist earlier this month. The video of the exchange was posted by the ACLU on Twitter on May 8th but has drawn little attention since then (it was flagged by Washington Post reporter David Weigel on Sunday evening).

It’s not clear when or why Biden changed his mind on the issue.

“I will continue to abide by the same principle that has guided me throughout my 21 years in the Senate: those of us who are opposed to abortion should not be compelled to pay for them,” Biden wrote to a constituent in 1994. “As you may know, I have consistently — on no fewer than 50 occasions — voted against federal funding of abortions.”

“I’ve stuck to my middle-of-the-road position on abortion for more than 30 years,” Biden wrote in his 2007 book Promises to Keep. “I still vote against partial birth abortion and federal funding.”

A few weeks before Biden launched his 2020 presidential campaign, his spokesman declined to tell the New York Times if he still opposed federal funding of elective abortions. Now we know.

(Excerpt) Read more
at nationalreview.com ...

225295.png
this is an example of economic inefficiency introduced by Government, ostensibly for the general welfare.

Equal protection of the law is more market friendly.

Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed would allow Individuals to purchase their own healthcare plans and participate more fully in our market based economy.

We can also count on their partisan sycophants to figure out a way to forgive / support / ignore / minimize it.

How many times did you vote for Dubya again? How much do you support giving Saudi Arabia weapons to murder babies with again?

He didn't even try to minimize it. Just went straight off topic into bozo land
Minimize what? Biden thinking differently now than he did 45 years ago? How do I minimize something that’s too minimal to minimize further?
You are just playing games. Life is either life or it isn't. Waffling on such an important issues just shows a lack of moral backbone.
Are you telling me you believe everything you did when you were young, and have never changed your mind about anything?
On issues such as this no, I have never waffled because I have a red line I will not cross.
Your moral character is what defines you. Changing positions on the real important issues just shows you to be a pushover. We're not talking about dwi breathalyzer limits or something similarly semantic
We’re talking a woman’s right not to risk life and future over a pregnancy in a world where she can safely avoid that. You want to end abortion? Fund alternatives, fund contraceptives, invent a machine that can suck a fetus out, bring it to term, and put it into the foster system. Don’t place a burden of restricted liberty targeting 50% of the population.

Everywhere in the world that doesn’t give women reproductive rights is a shithole. It will not happen here.

As opposed to places like San Francisco that really are shitholes...literally.
San Francisco is one of the wealthiest places in the world, and the number of people wanting to live there is tremendous.

Yep, probably not too many places where a person can shoot up drugs and crap in the streets, I can see why you may feel that way.

As opposed to places like San Francisco that really are shitholes...literally.
San Francisco is one of the wealthiest places in the world, and the number of people wanting to live there is tremendous.

Yep, probably not too many places where a person can shoot up drugs and crap in the streets, I can see why you may feel that way.
Cool, bro. Get back to your meth and opioids in the middle of nowhere.

Forum List

Back