Biden: “Even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact that George Floyd’s death did.”

Biden seems always able to one up himself. Stunning.

WOW!

On MLK Day Biden just pissed on MLK, his family, and millions of blacks...

Biden threw 'I have a dream' under the proverbial bus for 'I am a lowlife criminal POS, and I have a massive, unbeatable DRUG ADDICTION'...

IF MLK had been a drug-addicted lowlife kissing white elitist racist Democrat ass, content to live quietly on their plantation and barely surviving on the social program scraps from their policies of economic slavery he would still be the most important person celebrated by Democrats on HIS national holiday.

So when is Joey 'Vote for me or you ain't black' Biden going to boot MLK and make the holiday 'George Floyd' Day?

:p

The looting. Burning, assaulting, murdering, destruction, and domestic terrorism, the dumbass 'defund the police' movement Democrats continue to push while facilitating massive increases in lawlessness, crimes, and murder really had very little to do with George Floyd's death. It was an excuse for Marxist domestic terrorists to rise up and engage in record-setting chaos and destruction, dealing hundreds of billions of dollars in damage.

Biden hails this as something to be proud of, to lift up as some kind of success.

Of vourse MLK's death did not cause this kind of impact because it was everything MLK spoke out against.

MLK had a dream of unification while tgd great Uniter, Biden, has done everything he can to break his promise and divide this country as much as possible.

Biden seems always able to one up himself. Stunning.

This man is a deep seeded racist that has no idea what it means to be African-American in this country....this is just another example of that. What another horrible offensive thing to suggest, that George is anywhere comparable to the work Dr. King did for the African-American community.

This man is a deep seeded racist that has no idea what it means to be African-American in this country....this is just another example of that. What another horrible offensive thing to suggest, that George is anywhere comparable to the work Dr. King did for the African-American community.
What did you expect from a senile, half-wit who has never had a real job? He has been sucking on the government teet for so long he thinks he drove a semi-truck.

Forum List

Back