Biden endorses Hollywood writers' strike after his press secretary claims White House would not take sides

it's good that he took a stand, i don't like Biden at all, but a POTUS needs to take control like a MAN

the president has better things to do than take control of a bunch of writers on strike..... half ass ones at that....

• Banned
the president has better things to do than take control of a bunch of writers on strike..... half ass ones at that....
thank you for giving your opinions without personally attacking me for a change. keep it up

• Banned
when you talk like a normal person instead of trying to act gay....i will....
i take pity on you. you have NOTHING ELSE to do expect fantasize about me wrestling naked dudes, which i've never done, i just joke about it.

Nowadays, with modern communications, Hollywood studios should be able to find permanent replacement writers in West Virginia, Mississippi, Bangalore or Zambia, without having the new writers even having to move to California. Probably a lot of people in those locations would appreciate what the moguls are paying and probably do a lot better than the half assed stuff I've seen on TV in recent years.

Forum List

Back