Biden Destroying the US Military

US military halts gender-neutral Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) test as female soldiers were failing at a rate of 65%, according to a Pentagon study. Review to make it fair to "both genders" underway.

Why have standards at all?

The pathetic thing is that the military is just sitting back and allowing the gradual decline of the military's effectiveness. Of course, when you have Joint Chiefs of Staff who despite their claims, are pro-Marxism, you couldn't expect much else.

Rank of General is just a political position.

Were you a draft dodger like Trump. He also mocks the military.

Last I checked, I proudly served in the military. I've always believed that the military should be an all volunteer force. When the draft was on, you could get some good people that did their work well, but others that had been drafted, were crap and caused morale issues.

US military halts gender-neutral Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) test as female soldiers were failing at a rate of 65%, according to a Pentagon study. Review to make it fair to "both genders" underway.

The pathetic thing is that the military is just sitting back and allowing the gradual decline of the military's effectiveness. Of course, when you have Joint Chiefs of Staff who despite their claims, are pro-Marxism, you couldn't expect much else.

Rank of General is just a political position.More

more like a Joe Xiden style of draft dodger

Biden reported for induction.. He was deferred because of asthma.. whereas Trump has always mocked the military as suckers and losers when he wasn't insulting God Star families.

Take a look at your standards.

Biden reported for induction.. He was deferred because of asthma.. whereas Trump has always mocked the military as suckers and losers when he wasn't insulting God Star families.

The claim that Trump considered those that serve in the military were suckers and losers, has been debunked. If you want to look at those that don't serve as "draft-dodgers," you have to look no further than Bill Clinton. One of your precious Democrats.
The qualifications for president don't include a military background, even though if a candidate wins, he or she becomes the "Commander-in-Chief."
If you don't like it that civilians with no military experience can become the "Commander-in-Chief" of our military, get with your political representatives and ask for an Amendment to the Constitution that requires that anyone seeking the office of the Presidency, must have served one tour of military service with an Honorable Discharge, regardless of rank at the time of discharge.

Last edited:

I am sorry, but Biden has nothing to do with this. That test was designed years ago.

They're halting the test....which is something Biden's handlers elected to do.
The truth is....unless the standards are different...most of the females will fail.
The standards are different in Jump School. Women don't have to do chin-ups.
Haircut standards are different.
Uniform standards are different.
Height and weight standards are different.

This version was supposed to go in effect October of last year. I am well familiar with this as I work for the Army and my daughter is a Captain.

Regardless......the Pentagon has always been at odds with Donald J Trump....because Biden and the generals are all part of the same military establishment.
Why in the Hell didn't you notice this when his Defense Sec James Maddus quit over Trump's Syrian policies, I would ask?
The same people are still in charge today. Biden (or his communist handlers) hasn't gotten rid of all of them. Just the Neanderthals that believed the election was stolen.
Biden is a non-factor in this.
The Deep State runs this.

hahaha Xiden had such horrible asthma, that he was a star athlete in high school and life guard...but of course that asthma excuse didn't come up until after he exhausted 5 medical deferments.

President Trump did nothing but show great respect for the military....the leftist propaganda has been debunked, so many times Pentagon chief says Trump has respect for troops, after report said he disparaged war dead

“President Trump has the highest respect and admiration for our nation’s military members, veterans and families. That is why he has fought for greater pay and more funding for our armed forces," Pentagon Chief says

Meanwhile, Xiden is lowering the standards, putting military personal's lives at risk.....and has a history of disrepect:
David Rader (who served as an Army infantryman from 2005 to 2009), wrote that the [Obama-Biden] administration “depleted the military, leaving our armed forces exposed and underfunded…. Obama and Biden left the [Veterans Administration] in far worse shape than they found it. Under their watch, hundreds of veterans died after being put on wait-lists for medical services, while the VA gave out more than $140 million in bonuses to government civil servants in 2014

The military needs to have potential enlistees work out in physical exercises before they even go to Boot Camp. They are called "poo;ies". The available males are now about half the population of our nation as the rest can not qualify for many reasons. Going into Boot Camp they need to be a certain weight with a level of strength. The issue is still that even after Boot Camp and put into the field there are some who are very immature and get kicked out for stupid infractions. We are becoming dumber and the service needs people who are a bit smarter for the modern technology.

Dang, you guys are slow. Too busy bitching about the election to read Army times December 8th of last year until March 14th? I suspect it is going to happen and be tested, as they actually are still testing the test, since October of last year and Sergeant Major of the Army Michael Grinston, is making an issue of getting all units to test the new standard to get the numbers into DTMS (Digital Training Management Mystem) database to see what they've got. What the Sergeant Major of the Army wants, he will probably get whether it is used as a criteria for promotion or assignment anytime soon or not. Everybody I know dreads it, but is preparing for it, as about the only people I know anymore are career people and mostly nearing retirement within 15 years of my age.
The APFT was no picnic. I don't know if ACFT 2.0 or 3.0 should be the new standard or not and at this point, neither do they and the people raising hell about it on here sure as hell don't know. I do know middle aged soldiers that took and passed the APFT in the daytime, then went home that night and died of heart attack. I do believe the ACFT and preparing for it a laudable goal and good demanding training. What comes of this remains to be seen, but here is a more recent article.

I am sorry, but Biden has nothing to do with this. That test was designed years ago.

The truth is....unless the standards are different...most of the females will fail.

This version was supposed to go in effect October of last year. I am well familiar with this as I work for the Army and my daughter is a Captain.

Regardless......the Pentagon has always been at odds with Donald J Trump....because Biden and the generals are all part of the same military establishment.
Why in the Hell didn't you notice this when his Defense Sec James Maddus quit over Trump's Syrian policies, I would ask?
The same people are still in charge today. Biden (or his communist handlers) hasn't gotten rid of all of them. Just the Neanderthals that believed the election was stolen.

Thank you for agreeing with me. The Army started looking for a new test a long time ago. My daughter was in high school ROTC when they first tried a new test. It failed miserably. She finished high school, went through 4 years of college ROTC and had been a commissioned officer for over 4 years. They were still using the same test they did before she was in high school, consisting of push ups, sit ups, and a timed run. She hasn't done one since she was deployed to Kuwait 3 year ago.

The military needs to have potential enlistees work out in physical exercises before they even go to Boot Camp. They are called "poo;ies". The available males are now about half the population of our nation as the rest can not qualify for many reasons. Going into Boot Camp they need to be a certain weight with a level of strength. The issue is still that even after Boot Camp and put into the field there are some who are very immature and get kicked out for stupid infractions. We are becoming dumber and the service needs people who are a bit smarter for the modern technology.

WTF are "poo;ies"? The population that is eligible is about 30% not half.

The only thing that Putin fears most are an army of strong, powerful women and trans people.
Now that Putin’s buddy, Rump is gone, Putin is shitting himself over the USAs revamped military !

At the recruitment offices they gather potential enlistees to workout a few times a week or so and even on a weekend once in a while spending some time at a military/national guard installation of some form in the area. They even roughly combine people who are going in different branches and slightly haze each other. If you sign a contract or expect to do so, it can be a few months or even longer before you go in depending on your MOS. Government shutdowns can make it longer. I believe the correct spelling is Poolie. The weight issue can be a stickler. other exercises besides jogging are chin ups and push ups and other exercises you are familiar with. They are even told to watch their diets.

Rank of General is just a political position.

Were you a draft dodger like Biden?

At the recruitment offices they gather potential enlistees to workout a few times a week or so and even on a weekend once in a while spending some time at a military/national guard installation of some form in the area. They even roughly combine people who are going in different branches and slightly haze each other. If you sign a contract or expect to do so, it can be a few months or even longer before you go in depending on your MOS. Government shutdowns can make it longer. I believe the correct spelling is Poolie. The weight issue can be a stickler. other exercises besides jogging are chin ups and push ups and other exercises you are familiar with. They are even told to watch their diets.

Hey shit for brains! I work for Army Recruiting. Most of my coworkers are recently retired Army recruiters. We do not call them "poolies" or whatever your imagination comes up with. Many years ago, I ran the enlisted recruiting for the Navy in most of Alabama and the pan handle of Florida.

Thank you for agreeing with me. The Army started looking for a new test a long time ago. My daughter was in high school ROTC when they first tried a new test. It failed miserably. She finished high school, went through 4 years of college ROTC and had been a commissioned officer for over 4 years. They were still using the same test they did before she was in high school, consisting of push ups, sit ups, and a timed run. She hasn't done one since she was deployed to Kuwait 3 year ago.

When Obama was president they got rid of room inspections. The command couldn't go into a soldiers room without letting them know in advance. While Trump was president they started letting Muslims wear Turbans with their combat uniforms. Now they're weeding out white soldiers using Jan 6th as an excuse. So....the military has been slowly getting more and more wokish by the minute. At one time you couldn't put your Satanic alter in your room. Now they have a building set aside for that specific purpose.

When Obama was president they got rid of room inspections. The command couldn't go into a soldiers room without letting them know in advance. While Trump was president they started letting Muslims wear Turbans with their combat uniforms. Now they're weeding out white soldiers using Jan 6th as an excuse. So....the military has been slowly getting more and more wokish by the minute. At one time you couldn't put your Satanic alter in your room. Now they have a building set aside for that specific purpose.

Your first statement is incorrect. There were no changes in room inspections. How else would they know if you had a Confederate flag in your room?

The uniforms changes were for Sikhs, not Muslims. On that you are also incorrect.

The Naval Academy has a room set aside for Satanic group to meet, not an altar. That is the only reference I could find.

As for "weeding out white soldiers", I think your imagination is running away with you again.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is just plain wrong.

I am a member of 2 military websites, a Navy and Marine veteran website, a military officer's website, and a the American Legion. I have a daughter that is a staff officer with the 101st Airborne, and a son-in-law with the Air National Guard. What are your sources?

Your first statement is incorrect. There were no changes in room inspections. How else would they know if you had a Confederate flag in your room?

The uniforms changes were for Sikhs, not Muslims. On that you are also incorrect.

The Naval Academy has a room set aside for Satanic group to meet, not an altar. That is the only reference I could find.

As for "weeding out white soldiers", I think your imagination is running away with you again.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is just plain wrong.

I am a member of 2 military websites, a Navy and Marine veteran website, a military officer's website, and a the American Legion. I have a daughter that is a staff officer with the 101st Airborne, and a son-in-law with the Air National Guard. What are your sources?

Weird.....I'm retired Special Forces from 5th Group....and I just retired from civil service from the Department of The Army last November.....so what do I know!!!!

My job was providing HVAC repairs in government facilities in Ft Campbell KY.
I went in their rooms and talked to people at all levels in the command structure.....but what do I know!!!

Weird.....I'm retired Special Forces from 5th Group....and I just retired from civil service from the Department of The Army last November.....so what do I know!!!!

I went in their rooms and talked to people at all levels in the command structure.....but what do I know!!!

Apparently the people you talked to were even more full of shit than you are! Those head wounds you received and obviously forgot taking their toll?

Apparently the people you talked to were even more full of shit than you are! Those head wounds you received and obviously forgot taking their toll?

Personally I think you just like arguing...even when you know jack squat about the facts.

Getting back to the focus of the thread.
Women have always been a problem in the military.
They have this habit of screwing their way up the Totem Pole.
It was rare when one of them doesn't cut corners or use their sex as an excuse to get out of a field problem.
I can count on one hand the women in all of my experience that actually did the same duty that the men did, which is why I'm a skeptic when the military talks about equality in the ranks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back