Trump has struggled to learn the ropes of post-presidential politicking...He was supposed to be a political Godzilla in exile. Instead, he’s adrift

• Banned
this goes into detail about the downfall of Trump...worth reading!

The hate toward trump from politico never stops
so no one should criticize King Trump?

besides, the article is mostly quotes from other people, mostly Trump officials

When President Trump has been cancelled by big Xi tech and the mainstream Xi media its going to be hard for him to get his message out there...right now he is happy to watch Biden implode with open border and far left wing executive orders that slap working Americans in the face.....why interrupt when your enemy is fumbling and failing....

A month ago, he was going to destroy the GOP by creating a third party, a couple weeks ago, he was the leader of the GOP because the propagandist who pushed this third party nonsense got debunked by his appearance at CPAC.....now he is in political exile...

I would say the left is bi-polar, but it seems the reality is they simply just have to continue to create propaganda and click bait for their little fish to chum on.....and they eat up the nonsense

A month ago, he was going to destroy the GOP by creating a third party, a couple weeks ago, he was the leader of the GOP because the propagandist who pushed this third party nonsense got debunked by his appearance at CPAC.....now he is in political exile...

I would say the left is bi-polar, but it seems the reality is they simply just have to continue to create propaganda and click bait for their little fish to chum on.....and they eat up the nonsense
Pretty much. They glom onto whatever headline of the day they think is relevant and expect everyone to just forget what they said yesterday. And why not? They do.

Pretty much. They glom onto whatever headline of the day they think is relevant and expect everyone to just forget what they said yesterday. And why not? They do.
rewriting history seems to be the norm of the DNC

..a downfall would be like having to resign/kicked out of office--which he BEAT TWO times!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahahaha
..more TDS bullshit from the MSM

this goes into detail about the downfall of Trump...worth reading!

The hate toward trump from politico never stops
so no one should criticize King Trump?

besides, the article is mostly quotes from other people, mostly Trump officials
I like when they take credit for trumps accomplishments.

EweUAJhWQAIyRQt

The last 2 weeks, Rambunctious has basically been a Democrat poster. He keeps trash talking Trump and saying how wrong everything is

Forum List

Back