Biden declares himself "blameless" if US defaults on debt

They both own it. You're a hyper-partisan, so you don't have the balls to admit it.

Man up. Take responsibility. For a change.

Flash shouldn't have to take responsibility. Besides, he's not trying to make some imaginary third party look blameless, even before they won an election. Not that I really believe the "Forward Party" would ever win anything.

:laughing0301:

Flash shouldn't have to take responsibility. Besides, he's not trying to make some imaginary third party look blameless, even before they won an election. Not that I really believe the "Forward Party" would ever win anything.

:laughing0301:
Well, at least you admit that you can't take responsibility.

Just like your Orange God.

I can't believe how weak you people are.

Isn't this the same guy who said he'd take responsibility and not blame others?

President Biden would be blameless in the event that the U.S. defaults on its debt in the coming days, the president declared Sunday.

Biden made the claim during a news conference in Hiroshima, Japan, where he had traveled for meetings with G-7 nations. Republicans in Congress forced Biden to the negotiating table after months of the White House insisting there would be no debate over the issue. Biden now argues that certain "MAGA Republicans" are seeking to cause a default in an effort to crash the economy ahead of Biden's re-election effort.

"I've done my part," Biden said regarding negotiations, adding that "it's time for the other side to move their team positions because much of what they were proposed is simply quite frankly, unacceptable." This prompted a follow-up at the end of the news conference from Fox News' Peter Doocy.

"Mr. President, on the debt limit, you said already, 'I've done my part.' Do you think if there's a breach, nobody can blame you?" Doocy asked.

"Of course no one will blame me, I know you won't, you'll be saying Biden did a wonderful job," Biden joked.

"Would you be blameless in a default situation?" Doocy pressed.

"On the merits, based on what I've offered, I would be blameless," Biden responded. "On the politics of it, no one would be blameless. And by the way, that's one of the, one of the things some [people] are contemplating. Well, I gotta be careful here. I think there are some MAGA Republicans in the House who know the damage that it would do to the economy and because I am president, and presidents are responsible for everything, Biden would take the blame. And that's the one way to make sure Biden's not reelected."

Biden declares himself 'blameless' if US defaults on debt: 'I've done my part'
The GOP owns any default.

Well, at least you admit that you can't take responsibility.

Just like your Orange God.

I can't believe how weak you people are.

Can't and won't are two different things. You support Biden and the Democrat Party, therefore you can't bring yourself to take any blame. I detest them, therefore I will not accept any blame for what you people have done.

Last edited:
The GQP bent over just fine on raising it for Trump.

Trump himself said he was against not raising it.

This is on them. No lies or spin or deflection can change that.

Bidenflation!!!!!!!! Are you that clueless???!!! Does your Mom buy all your groceries???

Isn't this the same guy who said he'd take responsibility and not blame others?

President Biden would be blameless in the event that the U.S. defaults on its debt in the coming days, the president declared Sunday.

Biden made the claim during a news conference in Hiroshima, Japan, where he had traveled for meetings with G-7 nations. Republicans in Congress forced Biden to the negotiating table after months of the White House insisting there would be no debate over the issue. Biden now argues that certain "MAGA Republicans" are seeking to cause a default in an effort to crash the economy ahead of Biden's re-election effort.

"I've done my part," Biden said regarding negotiations, adding that "it's time for the other side to move their team positions because much of what they were proposed is simply quite frankly, unacceptable." This prompted a follow-up at the end of the news conference from Fox News' Peter Doocy.

"Mr. President, on the debt limit, you said already, 'I've done my part.' Do you think if there's a breach, nobody can blame you?" Doocy asked.

"Of course no one will blame me, I know you won't, you'll be saying Biden did a wonderful job," Biden joked.

"Would you be blameless in a default situation?" Doocy pressed.

"On the merits, based on what I've offered, I would be blameless," Biden responded. "On the politics of it, no one would be blameless. And by the way, that's one of the, one of the things some [people] are contemplating. Well, I gotta be careful here. I think there are some MAGA Republicans in the House who know the damage that it would do to the economy and because I am president, and presidents are responsible for everything, Biden would take the blame. And that's the one way to make sure Biden's not reelected."

Biden declares himself 'blameless' if US defaults on debt: 'I've done my part'
/——/ Here is president Biden eloquently speaking about the debt crisis. This man is a shoe in for 2024.

Typical for the Democrats.

The Potatohead administration spends more money than it takes in and it is somebody else's fault.

That is the kind of dishonest crap we get out of the Democrats all the time.
Uncle Jojo will blame the inflation, the border mess and all the crime on Trump and the "MAGA".(as usual)

Thank you Biden and puppet masters ....in this stolen putrid Administration!

HohqYG5.jpg

Forum List

Back