Biden crime family: New book exposes VP;s family as corrupt including brother who bagged tens of..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Biden Crime Family: New book exposes VP’s family as corrupt, including brother who bagged tens of millions in taxpayer loans during Obama regime
For decades since leaving office, Bill and Hillary Clinton were known as the “Clinton Crime Family” for the way they managed to rake in hundreds of millions of dollars in ‘donations’ to their charitable foundation. But, according to a new book, it appears as though the Clintons have some competition when it comes to … [Read More...]

It's a shame when you are so low on the IQ chart your only argument is the source or buckets and sticks lmfao. YOU DUMB fks who think you make ppl who aren't assholes like you look like the idiots. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW GREAT OF A JOB YOU ARE DOING MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE THE HUGE ASSES HOES WITH IQ'S LOWER THAN A DOWN SYNDROME PERSON. ....You are lower than that and have no idea you are it's so funny as we watch you.

All you gotta do is attack the messenger like YOGA PAD IS the biggest stupid fk does to me DAILY ON MULTIPLE POST OF MINE.

by rights that SOB could be charged with harassment and online stocking OR it's known as TROLLING PPL IN THEIR THREADS and attorney would REAM UR FKNN ASS!!

The best part is you think you are so smart as your sheep idiots follow u and give you your little golden star of praise. LMFAO..

I knew it has to be Peter Schweizer, he makes money off all those Dems that are running for Potus.

I wonder how much money he made by books full of falsehoods. You republicans sure love to give him your hard earned money.

Forum List

Back