Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Liberals-M.jpg
The problem with Liberals is that All Else Fails always happens.

Moron, what the hell else could possibly be in the bill for you to admit it is in fact an infrastructure bill?

I call you names because you deserve it for the stupid bullshit you are willing to say just to not have to admit that Biden in fact did what Trump failed to deliver for 4 years.

Quote a BLM leader threatening him.
The reason you don’t know what a violent BLM thug leader threatened to do if whites don’t give blacks what they DEMAND is because you watch the dishonest leftist channels, and they hide what savages these BLM leaders are. They want you to think they’re just fighting for the poor, oppressed black people….awww….who could object to that?….when in fact they are they TRUE domestic terrorists and should have been charged with inciting riots.

BLM has been complaining that Biden hasn’t kowtowed to blacks enough, and if he doesn’t pick a black for SCOTUS, there will be riots again. He really boxed himself into a corner by declaring he would racially discriminate against whites (and men) in this new SCOTUS pick.

Google it, blm leader threatens to burn new york down. You loons are the most least informed people around.
I don't prove your claims. That's your job. If you can't prove your claims it just lets me know you’re full of shit as always.

The reason you don’t know what a violent BLM thug leader threatened to do if whites don’t give blacks what they DEMAND is because you watch the dishonest leftist channels, and they hide what savages these BLM leaders are. They want you to think they’re just fighting for the poor, oppressed black people….awww….who could object to that?….when in fact they are they TRUE domestic terrorists and should have been charged with inciting riots.

BLM has been complaining that Biden hasn’t kowtowed to blacks enough, and if he doesn’t pick a black for SCOTUS, there will be riots again. He really boxed himself into a corner by declaring he would racially discriminate against whites (and men) in this new SCOTUS pick.
Then it should be easy for you quote a BLM leader threatening the mayor of NYC....

What's the holdup?

The leader of blm threatened to burn down new york. You know I'm right.
How could I know you’re right when you won't quote them? You made a claim and you expect anyone to just accept it when you often make bullshit claims??

I don't prove your claims. That's your job. If you can't prove your claims it just lets me know you’re full of shit as always.
Actually, you are doubling down on your show of ignorance. The black thug savage barbarian threatened to burn everything down if the whites don’t give blacks what they DEMAND.

Actually, you are doubling down on your show of ignorance. The black thug savage barbarian threatened to burn everything down if the whites don’t give blacks what they DEMAND.
Which black thug? Can't you name them?

The BLM savage said “if the country doesn’t give us what we [the threatening blacks] we want , we will burn the whole system down, and replace it.” Now doesn’t that sound like a threat to you?

He also said that maybe he’s speaking figuratively, or maybe he’s speaking literally. He was a nasty, aggressive, threatening black male that just made other blacks look bad,

Just because someone is black doesn’t give him the right to threaten violence if the country doesn’t kowtow to blacks.

it is still cracking me up that Trumptards are all righteous and shit over a president insulting a journalist. :lol:

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

I told you to Google it. I don't know how to do qoutes.
LOLOL

And I told you I'm not doing your homework.

And if you're too dumb to copy & paste a quote with a name, that too is your problem, not mine. You've posted too much bullshit in the past to be taken at your word.

it is still cracking me up that Trumptards are all righteous and shit over a president insulting a journalist. :lol:

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?
It’s still cracking me up that the libtards raised holy hell over mean tweets, insisted they wanted a civil president and that Biden was it, and now are twisting themselves into pretzels to defend his low-class crass remark referring to a nice young man as a stupid son of a bitch.

How can they demonstrate such hypocrisy, and then accuse of others of it?

Forum List

Back