Biden bests the president in a hypothetical matchup, 42% to 34%.

Right.... The big difference is what you said.. more coal plants closed...
Idiots like you think I'm sure that an oil tanker turns around on a dime. You also think the economy stops one day and starts up the next.
Idiots like you don't seem to realize to close a "coal" plant takes time which is what STARTED under Obama when the coal industry sees Obama's desire to shut down the coal industry!
Trump's EPA rolls back Obama-era coal ash regulations
The Trump administration announced Wednesday that it is relaxing rules for the disposal of spent coal used to fuel hundreds of power plants nationwide.
Trump's EPA rolls back Obama-era coal ash regulations

But of course idiots like you totally ignorant the economy and much less the coal industry these closings don't happen over night!

The Claim
"The mines are starting to open up, having a big opening in two weeks. Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, so many places. A big opening of a brand-new mine. It's unheard of. For many, many years that hasn't happened. They asked me if I'd go. I'm going to try."

Short Answer
Yes, mines are beginning to open up, including a new one in Pennsylvania. But that doesn't reverse the overall decline of the coal mining industry from its glory days.

FACT CHECK: Is President Trump Correct That Coal Mines Are Opening?
Dumbfuck, some 240 coal plants have been retired or announced retirement since Obama became president. Obama was right.... you can open a coal plant, but expect to file bankruptcy.

Hey Idiot! Did you read the above? Obama forced those mines to close because of very rigid EPA rules and regulations!
See dummies like you think the government can do no wrong!
Well when it costs---
Costs and Burden of Federal Regulations Reach $1.9 Trillion
What a waste! just to comply !
Dumbfuck, more of those plants have been retired or announced retirement under Trump during his 2 years than all of Obama's 8 years. It's hysterical how you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole because you really have no clue what you're talking about. Just like you thought 32% was 70%, you're totally clueless.

Idiot!
These plant closings were in response to Obama's anti-coal miners stance!

The move by the Tennessee Valley Authority will result in nearly 1 percent of the nation's coal-fired power capacity going offline by the end of 2018, including 1,000 megawatts of coal-fired power TVA said it planned to retire last year. TVA's landmark deal with a suite of states and environmental groups and U.S. EPA resolves a number of lingering violation complaints EPA brought against the company for allegedly failing to comply with Clean Air Act pollution control requirements at 11 of its plants.

Environmentalists yesterday hailed the agreement as a success for public health that will result in major reductions of greenhouse gases on top of targeted benefits in reductions of sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx).
FACT is the EPA stricter requirements under Obama is the primary cause. But of course ignorant uninformed people like you think a coal plant is open one day and closed the next.
It takes time. Just last summer, Northern Indiana Public Service Co. planned to retire two of its five remaining coal-fired power plants by 2023.
1 Percent of U.S. Coal Plants Closed to Avoid Pollution
Now idiot tell me again a coal plant is closed overnight!
Dumbfuck, you failed miserably to prove Obama was wrong. Deal with it.

Hey idiot! I put up links to support my statements...you on the other hand... your uninformed ,ignorant, and grossly uninformed subjective opinion. No facts! No Links!
Unlike you I am smart enough to admit my error in the % comment. But I am not as dumb as you to make a totally unsubstantiated statement as you made!
Here once again the dumb ass comments I am 100% sure you agree with made by Obama!
Obama_anti-Bus.png

Dumbfuck, some 240 coal plants have been retired or announced retirement since Obama became president. Obama was right.... you can open a coal plant, but expect to file bankruptcy.

Hey Idiot! Did you read the above? Obama forced those mines to close because of very rigid EPA rules and regulations!
Well when it costs---
Dumbfuck, more of those plants have been retired or announced retirement under Trump during his 2 years than all of Obama's 8 years. It's hysterical how you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole because you really have no clue what you're talking about. Just like you thought 32% was 70%, you're totally clueless.

Idiot!

The move by the Tennessee Valley Authority will result in nearly 1 percent of the nation's coal-fired power capacity going offline by the end of 2018, including 1,000 megawatts of coal-fired power TVA said it planned to retire last year. TVA's landmark deal with a suite of states and environmental groups and U.S. EPA resolves a number of lingering violation complaints EPA brought against the company for allegedly failing to comply with Clean Air Act pollution control requirements at 11 of its plants.

Environmentalists yesterday hailed the agreement as a success for public health that will result in major reductions of greenhouse gases on top of targeted benefits in reductions of sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx).
FACT is the EPA stricter requirements under Obama is the primary cause. But of course ignorant uninformed people like you think a coal plant is open one day and closed the next.
It takes time. Just last summer, Northern Indiana Public Service Co. planned to retire two of its five remaining coal-fired power plants by 2023.

Hey idiot! I put up links to support my statements...you on the other hand... your uninformed ,ignorant, and grossly uninformed subjective opinion. No facts! No Links!
Unlike you I am smart enough to admit my error in the % comment. But I am not as dumb as you to make a totally unsubstantiated statement as you made!
Here once again the dumb ass comments I am 100% sure you agree with made by Obama!
View attachment 258689
Oh, noooo's, the dumbfuck whines like a bitch cuz I didn't post a link.

Here ya go, bitch...

Coal Power Plant Shutdowns Surge Under Trump

Well when it costs---

Idiot!

View attachment 258689
Oh, noooo's, the dumbfuck whines like a bitch cuz I didn't post a link.

Here ya go, bitch...

Coal Power Plant Shutdowns Surge Under Trump

The Claim
"The mines are starting to open up, having a big opening in two weeks. Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, so many places. A big opening of a brand-new mine. It's unheard of. For many, many years that hasn't happened. They asked me if I'd go. I'm going to try."

Short Answer
Yes, mines are beginning to open up, including a new one in Pennsylvania. But that doesn't reverse the overall decline of the coal mining industry from its glory days.

FACT CHECK: Is President Trump Correct That Coal Mines Are Opening?

Forum List

Back