Biden Armed Hamas

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

Biden admin warned about potential dangers of restarting aid to Palestinians​

State Department officials warned as early as 2021 that sending U.S. aid to areas controlled by Palestinian groups could serve to benefit Iran-supported terrorist groups such as Hamas.

A March 2021 internal State Department document that was obtained by the Washington Free Beacon earlier this year and verified by Fox News Digital shows officials privately communicating their concerns that a Biden administration plan to unfreeze over $360 million in U.S. funds for the Palestinian Authority could risk benefiting terror groups, a trade-off the officials argued was necessary for national security.

"We assess there is a high risk Hamas could potentially derive indirect, unintentional benefit from U.S. assistance to Gaza. There is less but still some risk U.S. assistance would benefit other designated groups," the State Department wrote in the document. "Notwithstanding this risk, State believes it is in our national security interest to provide assistance in the West Bank and Gaza to support the foreign policy objectives."

Forget about Iran for a minute. Yet another foreign policy blunder by the Biden administration. They knew and gave money which helped arm Hamas, culminating in the recent terrorist attacks. They claimed this was needed to be done for national security. Yeah, some national security. Now 14 Americans are dead and about 20 have been taken hostage.

"Biden administration warned"

*warned of the risk, by a think tank recommending that aid to Gaza continue.

Biden actually restarted the funding of UNRWA in April of 2021, 3 months after taking office.

$75 million directly to Palestinians.

Biden actually restarted the funding of UNRWA on day 1. This link doesn't support that, I'll find one.

Here is the sum total of your evidence, in the article you didn't actually read:

"Republican Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn suggested"

Here is the sum total of your evidence, in the article you didn't actually read:

"Republican Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn suggested"
You're a fucking idiot.

"In April 2021, the Biden administration approved plans to provide $235 million in aid to Palestinians, which included $150 million in humanitarian assistance for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) and $75 million in economic and development assistance in the West Bank and Gaza."

^ from the former link.

And then there's this:

"
US President Joe Biden's administration plans to provide $235m (£171m) of aid to Palestinians, restoring part of the assistance cut by Donald Trump.
Two-thirds will go to the UN's agency for Palestinian refugees, Unrwa, which has suffered a financial crisis since it lost $360m of US funding in 2018."

$75 million straight to the Pallies. What if $75 million was distributed to all US citizens?

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot.

"In April 2021, the Biden administration approved plans to provide $235 million in aid to Palestinians, which included $150 million in humanitarian assistance for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) and $75 million in economic and development assistance in the West Bank and Gaza."

^ from the former link.

And then there's this:

"
US President Joe Biden's administration plans to provide $235m (£171m) of aid to Palestinians, restoring part of the assistance cut by Donald Trump.
Two-thirds will go to the UN's agency for Palestinian refugees, Unrwa, which has suffered a financial crisis since it lost $360m of US funding in 2018."

$75 million straight to the Pallies. What if $75 million was distributed to all US citizens?

Very possible. It goes the the UNRWA but what does that really mean?
Not a damn thing.
Eh, no links cuz I studied this in 2014-5.

What they do is get that money and use it to make weapons, build tunnels, and raise up child suicide bombers

in their alleged "schools". I remember the text of their textbooks and it's pretty much "The Jews are evil, kill them."

Eh, no links cuz I studied this in 2014-5.

What they do is get that money and use it to make weapons, build tunnels, and raise up child suicide bombers

in their alleged "schools". I remember the text of their textbooks and it's pretty much "The Jews are evil, kill them."
I dont doubt it

The focus on my study back then was child suicide bombers.

They're still doing it.

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot.

^ from the former link.

And then there's this:

"

Which is worse?

Providing any kind of "assistance" to the damn Muslims?

Giving money away to anybody when we are $33 trillion in debt?

Those turds in the Potatohead administration and the asshole Democrats in Congress are absolute idiots.

Forum List

Back