Biden appoints Harris as Gin Czar

Will Harris be as effective Gun Czar as she was as Border Security Czar?

• Yes, just as effective.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, she will be worse.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Hilarious

A typical 3rd grader knows more words than the former 1-term fuckup who you sycophant.
I'm not sure which theory is worse: hating incompetence with nothing gained, criticaly leveling incompetence with nothing gained, or defending incompetence, with nothing gained. I'm not laughing nor am I being insincere. :cranky:

Hilarious

A typical 3rd grader knows more words than the former 1-term fuckup who you sycophant.
/----/ Listen: Kamala Harris Explains Russia-Ukraine Conflict to Americans Like They Are Third-Graders

To be fair, Harris is probably used to talking at this level so that President Joe Biden can understand her. But for the average American, the patronizing tone is not going to cut it.

“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe,” Harris said. “It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine,” Harris said. “So basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything we stand for.”

She was speaking to two black Americans who undoubtedly have a large black audience, and she seemingly felt the need to talk down to them, which would imply she believes they are not smart enough to understand the issues plaguing the country.

On a serious note, this seems to be an effective way to expose Harris to more responsibility. The Biden administration may be preparing an announcement that Biden will be stepping down before the primaries begin, leaving Harris as a sitting president for 2024.
Harris, who spoke earlier, promised "With this new office, we will use the full power of the federal government to strengthen the coalition of survivors and advocates and students and teachers and elected leaders to save lives and fight for the right of all people to be safe from fear."
Maybe she'll do the same bang up job as she did on the border.

And yet biden knows less than a 3rd grader....and is a corrupt, incompetent asshole on top of it....
Incompetent what the fuck.

Look at all the legislation that President Biden has moved.

/----/ Listen: Kamala Harris Explains Russia-Ukraine Conflict to Americans Like They Are Third-Graders

To be fair, Harris is probably used to talking at this level so that President Joe Biden can understand her. But for the average American, the patronizing tone is not going to cut it.

“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe,” Harris said. “It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine,” Harris said. “So basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything we stand for.”

She was speaking to two black Americans who undoubtedly have a large black audience, and she seemingly felt the need to talk down to them, which would imply she believes they are not smart enough to understand the issues plaguing the country.
And she is correct.

She’s a lawyer, what are you. She has actual grades and a bar passed. The former 1-term fuckup would have had to use Fred’s money…

The democrats are the ones who refuse to protect our schools. the democrat party needs dead children in order to emotionally black mail, uninformed Americans.
Dude, do you have you gun it now…does it speak to you?

I'm not sure which theory is worse: hating incompetence with nothing gained, criticaly leveling incompetence with nothing gained, or defending incompetence, with nothing gained. I'm not laughing nor am I being insincere. :cranky:
Just ask Rex Tillerson what he thinks of the former 1-term president.

Just ask Rex Tillerson what he thinks of the former 1-term president.

Just ask racist barak obama what he thinks of the current President...

According to Politico, the former president said: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

Just ask racist barak obama what he thinks of the current President...

According to Politico, the former president said: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

Yeah, use a friendly joke to make a pointless stupid joke.

Say did Rex Tillerson call out the former 1-term fuckup as the stupidest president ever…yes, yes he did.

Yeah, use a friendly joke to make a pointless stupid joke.

Say did Rex Tillerson call out the former 1-term fuckup as the stupidest president ever…yes, yes he did.

So......you guys hated Tillerson until he attacked Trump.

/----/ The original headline was "Will Harris be as effective Gun Czar as she was as Border Security Czar?" USMB changed it to Gin.
Bullshit; you typo-ed the title. You can also edit it now, if you know how?

U and I are side-by-side on the keyboard. USMB changed it on me, is the dumbest thing that I've read lately.

Last edited:
Bullshit; you typo-ed the title. You can also edit it now, if you know how?

U and I are side-by-side on the keyboard. USMB changed it on me, is the dumbet thing that I've read lately.
/----/ It did happen, and I changed it. I know I can edit it. And spelling dumbest DUMBET is the dumbest thing I've read lately.

I fixed dumbet. Look above.
Yet your title still says "Gin Czar".
/-----/ I changed it as soon as I spotted the mistake. A Mod locked it after a few moments. then reopened it, and apparently they typo reposted. Anyway, I can no longer edit the title.
THREAD LOCKED
Need to have a minimum of 2 sentences of your OWN opinion when starting a thread in Zone 2.

Reopened for OP to add his own comments.

Forum List

Back