Biden and the Portland Mayor want you to know to blame Orange man for riots

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone. Apparently all of the looting, burning, and death is caused by Trump because he is a racist and a meanie.

And I reckon that if you don't elect Biden, it will continue. So vote Biden or all of the death and destruction will continue.

Understand! Vote Biden or you will be shot dead it seems.

It is up to you, use your freedom to vote "D" or you will die.

How is that for freedom everyone?

Well, I wish I didn't have to make this analysis, but the Trump campaign says to vote Republican to end the peaceful protests.

Nah. Vote Republican to end rioting. Nothing peaceful about what's going on in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis. Also vote out the Dem idiots who are responsible the whole thing.

Easy really.

Last edited:
gun+at+me.jpg

Listen people! Vote "D"!

Oh, and at the same time, the Left condemns all the violence, just FYI.

Well, I wish I didn't have to make this analysis, but the Trump campaign says to vote Republican to end the peaceful protests.

Nah. Vote Republican to end rioting. Nothing peaceful about what's going on in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis. Also vote out the Dem idiots who are responsible the whole thing.

Easy really.
i guess then, that Trump is responsible for the failure of "New Coke" in 1986 too?

Easy really.
i guess then, that Trump is responsible for the failure of "New Coke" in 1986 too?

Why not. They blame him for everything anyway. Why not New Coke. LOL

Nothing peaceful about the riots. Looting, fires, violence, no mayor doing anything to stop the riots. Sad what this has all turned into.

Easy really.

Why not. They blame him for everything anyway. Why not New Coke. LOL

Easy really.
last night, i got a really bad case of violent diahreah! hmm? Trump?

That's right everyone. Apparently all of the looting, burning, and death is caused by Trump because he is a racist and a meanie.

And I reckon that if you don't elect Biden, it will continue. So vote Biden or all of the death and destruction will continue.

Biden didn't say Trump took part in the riots. he saying Trump makes things worse with his rhetoric. Trump supporters have joined the fighting and thus, violence has become way worse, thanks to Trump fanning the flames

Biden didn't say Trump took part in the riots. he saying Trump makes things worse with his rhetoric. Trump supporters have joined the fighting and thus, violence has become way worse, thanks to Trump fanning the flames

There wouldn't be any flames to fan if the Democratic mayors would do their jobs.

Bullshit. The people doing this for the PAST 3 MONTHS are doing it on their own volition, fueled in part by the anti-Trump rhetoric of the left. Now that a few on the right have tried to counter the lefty rioting all of sudden "it's all the right's fault?"

Fuck off and Die, you commie cocksucking poseur twat.

It's like some criminal holding a bunch of hostages every hour he kills one and says "the police are killing you. Not me.,
The Dems are really insulting the American people.

As if we are all too stupid to realize that all these Democrat urban political machines did not manufacture all of this violence.

Yeah, Republicans wanted the members of their national convention attacked on the streets of DC; PUHLEEEZE! ! ! !

Let's face it...the Democrats are now stuck playing the hand that THEY dealt to themselves! They thought they could ride the Black Lives Matter crowd to victory over Trump by calling him a racist only now it's become obvious that BLM and Antifa aren't "peaceful" protestors and they're out of control burning and looting the Democratic cities that are run by liberals!

This is all on the Democratic Party. They should have come out against the violence months ago but they thought it would work for them so they allowed it to happen. Now the polls are telling them that it ISN'T working against Trump but rather against them and they don't know what to do!

Forum List

Back