Biden And Racial Slurs

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Democrats and their lefty media are always telling us about "dog whistles", we have a Vice President who slurs Indians and Jews and the media calls it " a poor choice of words"? When Klansman calls a black man a N, is that NOT a poor choice of words?

When Biden says crazy shit the left responds....
That's Joe being Joe...
And since he's a big star in the Democrat party it's no harm no foul.

A republican says something the left doesn't like and it's covered non stop for months
by MSNBC and the likes of big head Ed Shultz and the rest.
Remember Mitt Romney and binders full of women?....

Democrats and their lefty media are always telling us about "dog whistles", we have a Vice President who slurs Indians and Jews and the media calls it " a poor choice of words"? When Klansman calls a black man a N, is that NOT a poor choice of words?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

:dunno:

Hey, a double hitter today from Biden, first his "Shylock" comment earlier today and NOW he calls Asia "the Orient".

Joe Biden Refers to Asia as 8216 The Orient 8217 - ABC News

Joe Biden apologizes for using anti-Semitic term - CBS News

biden.jpg

Joe Biden is an idiot.

Hey, a double hitter today from Biden, first his "Shylock" comment earlier today and NOW he calls Asia "the Orient".

Can somebody essplain how the fuck "the Orient" is some kind of slur? Let alone, as the wacko article purports, "anti-Semitic"??

Do we actually not know what the word "orient" means?
Anyone ever heard of the Orient Express?

I mean what the friggety fuck.... :uhh::

Can somebody essplain how the fuck "the Orient" is some kind of slur? Let alone, as the wacko article purports, "anti-Semitic"??

I thought the ADL explained the Shylock comment very well and why it's offensive. The ABC news article also touches on the Orient comment. I've know about the Orient being offensive for sometime.

Hey, its the PC world which is being crafted daily, thanks in part to some ridiculous people.

"Shylock"?? What the fuck -- SHYLOCK?? We're going to Shakespeare to scour up PC outrage now, are you shittin' me?

This is the only "Shylock" I ever heard of, and runs in Sunday comics to this day:

feb24.gif

-- anybody wanna fill me in on the "Indian" reference?
----

Biden is truly a daft fool. He has no business being in government at all. It amazes me that he has risen so far with so little. He has a nice smile!!

Sorry I'm still working on how binders full of women was offensive.

"Shylock"?? What the fuck -- SHYLOCK?? We're going to Shakespeare to scour up PC outrage now, are you shittin' me?

This is the only "Shylock" I ever heard of, and runs in Sunday comics to this day:

feb24.gif

-- anybody wanna fill me in on the "Indian" reference?
----

Sure the Indian reference was when he said the only way you can visit a 7-11 these days is if you have an India accent ( East Indian)

Shylock has been offensive for years.

I thought the ADL explained the Shylock comment very well and why it's offensive. The ABC news article also touches on the Orient comment. I've know about the Orient being offensive for sometime.

Hey, its the PC world which is being crafted daily, thanks in part to some ridiculous people.

"Ridiculous" is not even the word, when we're going back five hundred years to Shakespeare and inventing new twists for "orient", which has been a common term for Asia (from our perspective -- orient meaning "east").

What are they gonna tell us "occident" means now? A compliment? :dunno:

I read Biden said he "needs to bone up on his Shakespeare" --- say isn't "bone up" misandryst? :rolleyes:

Ay-yi-yi.... :banghead:

Forum List

Back