Biden aint going to be the running for POTUS in 2024 ..

and the nation is getting TIRED OF ENDLESS PROSECUTIONS
It's not real clear here but I'm feeling like you're using the words, "the nation" to talk about something closer to 50% of the nation, like, for instance, voters in one branch or the other of the Uniparty. Can you help me understand by telling me who it is exactly that's tired of endless prosecutions and exactly which prosecutions is it that those people are tired of?

Because, as I see it, both Trump haters and Biden haters are all happy with prosecutions they favor and against those that they do not. So the question becomes, is one set of those prosecutions supported by the law and is one set of those prosecutions not supported but, instead, purely political.

And then, in addition, there's the question of whether or not one side truly believes that the prosecutions they do like are actually justified by law and the Constitution or is it purely because they hate the target(s) of those prosecutions.

So, the point is, and depending on what you meant in the first place you might or might not acknowledge the right (as in correct) in this: Biden is an actual criminal and there's absolute proof of it so, no, we're not tired of any prosecutions with his family; in fact we're tired of him and his family not being prosecuted. On the other side, there has not been a single legitimate prosecution of Donald Trump so, yes, we are tired of those endless prosecutions. And the left (like I said, not clear at all if this includes you and that's why I asked, rather than stated) knows for certain that the Trump prosecutions are unfounded. Every Trump hater, Democrat, or other, on this site who is calling for Trump's conviction knows full well that it's all a lie and it is purely their hatred for the man and his plans for removing the leftist deep state that drives their support for the prosecutions.

But I don't think anyone is tired of all the prosecutions but many are tired of some of the prosecutions - those against their candidate.

IMO---Biden is not going to run----I cannot imagine who will
I agree completely. I don't think he makes it to November. I know, though, that his staff want him to stay in the fight because they are like kids in a candy store with no store workers around; they can do anything they want and no one who can do anything will ever challenge them. Kamala Harris might, even of unlikely or very rarely, object to something these out-of-control deep-staters want to do but they know Joe Biden won't and can't object to anything so they have a total free reign.

It's not real clear here but I'm feeling like you're using the words, "the nation" to talk about something closer to 50% of the nation, like, for instance, voters in one branch or the other of the Uniparty. Can you help me understand by telling me who it is exactly that's tired of endless prosecutions and exactly which prosecutions is it that those people are tired of?

Because, as I see it, both Trump haters and Biden haters are all happy with prosecutions they favor and against those that they do not. So the question becomes, is one set of those prosecutions supported by the law and is one set of those prosecutions not supported but, instead, purely political.

And then, in addition, there's the question of whether or not one side truly believes that the prosecutions they do like are actually justified by law and the Constitution or is it purely because they hate the target(s) of those prosecutions.

So, the point is, and depending on what you meant in the first place you might or might not acknowledge the right (as in correct) in this: Biden is an actual criminal and there's absolute proof of it so, no, we're not tired of any prosecutions with his family; in fact we're tired of him and his family not being prosecuted. On the other side, there has not been a single legitimate prosecution of Donald Trump so, yes, we are tired of those endless prosecutions. And the left (like I said, not clear at all if this includes you and that's why I asked, rather than stated) knows for certain that the Trump prosecutions are unfounded. Every Trump hater, Democrat, or other, on this site who is calling for Trump's conviction knows full well that it's all a lie and it is purely their hatred for the man and his plans for removing the leftist deep state that drives their support for the prosecutions.

But I don't think anyone is tired of all the prosecutions but many are tired of some of the prosecutions - those against their candidate.
IN GENERAL (sorry for such a DESPISED USAGE) ---those FOR their own candidate are anti-
the prosecution and those AGAINST are for-----but my sense is that OLD FOLKS LIKE ME---
are really tired of the endless witch hunts. I actually remember McCarthy (well---I remember people on TV saying over and over "I PLEAD THE FIFTH") I cannot imagine
that poor Biden (not that I endorse that creep) can possibly withstand the sharp words
of that youthful, vibrant NIKKI declaration "TOO OLD" ----maybe both of them
will GIVE UP-----leaving a really awkward and even DANGEROUS void---the scramble
for viable candidates SCARES ME

I agree completely. I don't think he makes it to November. I know, though, that his staff want him to stay in the fight because they are like kids in a candy store with no store workers around; they can do anything they want and no one who can do anything will ever challenge them. Kamala Harris might, even of unlikely or very rarely, object to something these out-of-control deep-staters want to do but they know Joe Biden won't and can't object to anything so they have a total free reign.
I just had a startling revelation----imagine this ----KAMALA VS NIKKI

It's certainly what I want but I'm struggling to hold on to hope. Given a fair election, a free press that believes in free speech, and a DOJ that doesn't own the deep state, Trump would be the next president for certain. The problem is, not one of those requirements will be met.
Trump does not have the free speech right to attack the court process, the witnesses, the jurors, et al.

He has the free speech right to lie about his election, and by now, we know when he is doing.

Given a free press and a free election, the citizens will reject him.

Trump does not have the free speech right to attack the court process, the witnesses, the jurors, et al.

He has the free speech right to lie about his election, and by now, we know when he is doing.

Given a free press and a free election, the citizens will reject him.
OK but who will the citizens accept?

Biden wont be running in 2024 for POTUS .. the left will claim he isnt running for health reasons .. but the truth is he's tanking in the polls and with the revelations being revealed about the Big Guy's business dealings coming to light the left is afraid he is vulnerable ... the left knows he's corrupt .. the left also knows he will never be legally held to account .. but what they are afraid of is that their uninformed voting base [about half of the dem electorate] will recognize how corrupt the Big Guy is .. so Biden will announce he isnt running before Dec 2023 announcing for health reasons he wont be running ... he will be pressured to not run again by leftist insiders .. but in reality the left doesnt care about Bidens health problems [like Fetterman] as long as they can keep or gain power .. so the question is will the left sidestep the 1st African American VP and install a rich white left wing soy boy elitist to lead the party ? will be Harris be pushed aside by the lefts political machine so they can run said White guy for POTUS in 2024 .. the answer is yes ! Newsom will be the dem nominee in 2024 .
View attachment 810644
I agree, but how the fuck are they going to get around Kamala?

I will be surprised if gets a felony conviction or more than a few months in jail. I'll be somewhat surprised if he gets even that but I won't be terribly surprised if he gets that slap on the wrist you mentioned. What will seriously surprise me is if he gets something like 2+ years in prison and is still in prison the day after the election in November or the day after Joe Biden decides not to continue his campaign, whichever comes first.
He won’t get prison because Biden will pardon him no matter what.

Joe may not be anywhere near the criminal stupidmind of Trump, but he is every bit as geriatric and ready long ago to step down,

Forum List

Back