Biden afraid to release JFK documents

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The full story has to be incriminating to Americans and the political system of the time.

But who was guilty of being a part of the government conspiracy to eliminate Kennedy.

It's likely a matter now of waiting until the last conspirator is dead. That could happen at any time or could have just happened.

Spilling the beans could be a very big windfall for Biden and the Dems, and especially now that they are desperately close to losing it all.

There can never be too much speculation over this issue.

America in general has to take the hit on it's malfeasance sooner or later!

Makes one wonder why the Blob didn't release them....

Would you be referring to Obama? Because he could've released them.

And, to be fair, according to the article George W. Bush and Clinton, who actually signed the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, could've also released them, as well...

Would you be referring to Obama? Because he could've released them.

And, to be fair, according to the article George W. Bush and Clinton, who actually signed the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, could've also released them, as well...

Nah, the orange blob who oozed into office after Obama. He could have released them too, right?

Nah, the orange blob who oozed into office after Obama. He could have released them too, right?

I understand you don't want to be critical of your messiah, but the fact of the matter is that Obama failed on this issue to a much greater scale than Trump, as he had two full terms in which to release the documents and did not...

I understand you don't want to be critical of your messiah, but the fact of the matter is that Obama failed on this issue to a much greater scale than Trump, as he had two full terms in which to release the documents and did not...

I can understand why you don't want to be critical of the blob. Small hands couldn't dial the phone to tell whomever has these alleged documents to release them.

Well, if that's true, then you look pretty fucking ignorant right now, bitching about Trump not releasing them...

The reason the blob didn't release "them" was because they don't exist. Yet you were claiming they did...

So I guess you look pretty fucking ignorant right now; not me.

The reason the blob didn't release "them" was because they don't exist. Yet you were claiming they did...

So I guess you look pretty fucking ignorant right now; not me.

You're saying there are no unreleased documents regarding the assassination of Kennedy?

Are you fucking retarded or just monumentally fucking stupid?

why are you a coward afraid to release them sleepy Joe?

Everybody please ignore Allen Dulles grandson soupnazi,he is just lonely and seeking attemtion,dont feed the troll.
I’m actually shocked that Trump didn’t release them. What’s up with that?!

The inarguable fact is that Obama had eight years to release them and failed to.

Why didn't he release them?
Obama like Biden are establishment politicians. If a national secret could be damaging to the government they are likely going to protect it. Trump on the other hand was the bull in the China shop. Why the hell didn’t he release them?!

I'm not sure.

Well, you tell us...what document do you think are still being held.

Be specific.

Do you have even a rudimentary understanding of what "classified" means?

I think not.

Tell us, boy wonder, if there are no documents to release, why did Biden send a memo to the CIA stating that they were to be released by December 15?

Stuff that shouldn't be found in a Florida golf resort is a pretty good start.

burn.

Like the coward we all know you are, you only answered one of the questions.

Answer this one: if there are no documents to release, why did Biden send a memo to the CIA stating that they were to be released by December 15?

Forum List

Back