Biden Admits Providing Free Flights *Over* The Border For 320,000 Illegal Migrants Annually Using Phone App

Do you support Biden flying 320,000+ migrants into the US without ANY security checks?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Sounds like Bullshit

Got a source other than the Daily Mail?
It does sound like BS, which is why it is probably true.

Reminds me of when I first posted that kids were undergoing sex changes. At first, the initial reaction was that it was fake news and BS because it was so outrageous, but now that it is happening, all of a sudden it's Ok with the same people who cried foul before.

Very telling.

Last edited:
Sounds like Bullshit

Got a source other than the Daily Mail?
I think it's a great idea. Instead of people from Honduras or Quatamala walking all this way, we should send people down to those countries and vet them there. What good is a US embassy if not for people to seek asylum? What else do they do?

Right now we need 9 million more workers. I don't want to overpopulate the planet with 9 million more human beings. If they want to come here from Honduras, I don't think it matters where they are causing global warming with their food consumption and methane. Here or in South America. What's the difference.

We need these people to replace all the Republicans who move to South America when they retire because they can't afford the taxes in America. Even in the reddest of states.

Do you really think America has a shortage of criminals?
They aren't criminals in fact they stay on the straight and narrow for fear they'll get deported or disappoint their immigrant parents. Apparently you don't have immigrant parents. Maybe born in America white and black Americans are criminals but not immigrants.

If this is true you have to wonder if the entire Biden administration has gone insane. I can understand the motivation of moving illegal aliens already inside the U.S. to take the pressure off border states but what in God's name gave Biden the idea to fly illegals over the border? How much gas did it take for the global warming hypocrites to to move 300k people into the U.S?

It does sound like BS, which is why it is probably true.

Reminds me of when I first posted that kids were undergoing sex changes. At first, the initial reaction was that it was fake news and BS because it was so outrageous, but now that it is happening, all of a sudden it's Ok with the same people who cried foul before.

Very telling.
Prime example of a usmb dolt!

If this is true you have to wonder if the entire Biden administration has gone insane. I can understand the motivation of moving illegal aliens already inside the U.S. to take the pressure off border states but what in God's name gave Biden the idea to fly illegals over the border? How much gas did it take for the global warming hypocrites to to move 300k people into the U.S?
When the goal is to completely destroy the United States money is no object.

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S. to reduce the number of crossings at the border has national security 'vulnerabilities'​

• A lawsuit reveals Biden's CBP is refusing to disclose airports where it is flying undocumented aliens from other countries
  • It comes amid a continued flow of migrants over the southern border
  • Biden's expansion of the CBP One app allows migrants to apply for asylum in their country, be flown to the U.S. and given two-years to obtain legal status

Workers.

I'd take those workers over native born druggies and drunks in our streets and mental misfits .. vets and all

Do you really think America has a shortage of criminals?

We need immigrants to work because Trump supporters want more money to work but they've been brainwashed to hate unions so guess what? They'll never make the money they want to make. Immigrants will be happy with that wage. So white uneducated Americans you can go back to your met and fentynol.

New research identifies a ‘sea of despair’ among white, working-class Americans​

Sickness and early death in the white working class could be rooted in poor job prospects for less-educated young people as they first enter the labor market, a situation that compounds over time through family dysfunction, social isolation, addiction, obesity and other pathologies, according to a study published Thursday by two prominent economists.

Remember this when white people make fun of black people. Suddenly whites who lack the economic opportunities are suddenly finding themselves acting a lot like the black people they judged for decades of living without economic opportunities.

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S. to reduce the number of crossings at the border has national security 'vulnerabilities'​

• A lawsuit reveals Biden's CBP is refusing to disclose airports where it is flying undocumented aliens from other countries
  • Biden's expansion of the CBP One app allows migrants to apply for asylum in their country, be flown to the U.S. and given two-years to obtain legal status

If DeSantis and Abbott were accused of human smuggling……..what does this make Biden?

Yep. We all want to destroy the USA

you got it

run with it
What is it Trump supporters want? Low unemployment, lowering inflation, great jobs numbers month after month.

If you want more maybe you better start a union at your company or tell the CEO and VP's to stop giving themselves all the raises. And they vote for Trump too so don't count on Trump fixing your woes.

That is the kind of dishonesty and shittiness we have come to expect from the Democrats.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a moron.

It's less Biden's agenda than it is America's agenda of filling jobs that Americans don't want.
There must be 50 million jobs that Americans does not want. What we have here is the purposeful destruction of the West happening. Endless illegals. Only the West has climate change rules and massive expenses. War against its major religion. War against its major race. And more agendas like that.

Forum List

Back