Biden Administration Will Move Fast To Reverse Betsy Devos’

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
WASHINGTON — Like most federal agencies, the Education Department followed President Trump’s lead in seeking to undo the legacy of his predecessor, and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos diligently tore into President Barack Obama’s policies.

President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr’s administration is planning to return the favor.

Funding for science in public schools.

And who would have thought that an Amway salesperson would make such a fine Secretary of Education?

Biden the fake president that did not win fairly will do nothing....just like in the Obummer admin....nothing....we have the senate and in two years will will have the house.....china joe biden is not my president.....

DOE should be abolished. Education should be a local issue. What is the annual budget for the DoE? Imagine if that went directly to schools.

fuck the department of education in the ass.

I agree. There is no need for a DOE. States, towns and cities know what's best for the area they live in. DOE Is a giant waste of tax dollars.

WASHINGTON — Like most federal agencies, the Education Department followed President Trump’s lead in seeking to undo the legacy of his predecessor, and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos diligently tore into President Barack Obama’s policies.

President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr’s administration is planning to return the favor.

Funding for science in public schools.

Yes, because letting unions run the schools and letting universities deny due process to their students is a great fucking idea.

DOE should be abolished. Education should be a local issue. What is the annual budget for the DoE? Imagine if that went directly to schools.

I agree. There is no need for a DOE. States, towns and cities know what's best for the area they live in. DOE Is a giant waste of tax dollars.

utter black hole of bullshit. $17.1 billion annual budget?????????????.

common core? fuck off!

Agreed...."should" be.

But as long as the Right takes a "Not my problem, hands off" attitude, the Left will continue to railroad all kinds of Communist programs up Conservatives asses.

Based on the likely response from the Right.....

I think it's safe to say we've given in to Fascism and Communism.

Should get very interesting from here on.

I'm wondering if ANY gun owners will resist when they outlaw them them make them all felons overnight?

$17 billion annual budget for the department of education is equivalent to $600,000 annually for every county in the USA. I am sure they local municipalities would enjoy the money and enjoy no DoE.

And who would have thought that an Amway salesperson would make such a fine Secretary of Education?

She resigned because of January 6. She quit on the 8th.

Based on the likely response from the Right.....

I think it's safe to say we've given in to Fascism and Communism.

Should get very interesting from here on.

I'm wondering if ANY gun owners will resist when they outlaw them them make them all felons overnight?

Fascism is hard right.

Forum List

Back