Biden Administration Has Not Just Lost Taxpayer Billions To Ukraine - They Don't Know Where All The Weapons We Sent Them Have Gone

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
There has never been a more incompetent, f*ed up administration is traction in our nation's history!

1st we learned Joe and Democrats participated in a 'For 7kraibe' Ponzi Scheme that filled Joe's, Democrats', & McConnell pockets with tax dollars. Then there was the news that US weapons for Ukraine had been diverted to terrorists in Africa. (Flashback to Obama running weapons to terrorists out of Benghazi...)

Now we find out Biden & his administration have failed to do anything to correct the problem and be able to account for all US weapons sent to Ukraine.

Is anybody really all that shocked though? I mean I don't have anything against Ukraine, but this is exactly why I don't send my money anywhere.

There has never been a more incompetent, f*ed up administration is traction in our nation's history!

1st we learned Joe and Democrats participated in a 'For 7kraibe' Ponzi Scheme that filled Joe's, Democrats', & McConnell pockets with tax dollars. Then there was the news that US weapons for Ukraine had been diverted to terrorists in Africa. (Flashback to Obama running weapons to terrorists out of Benghazi...)

Now we find out Biden & his administration have failed to do anything to correct the problem and be able to account for all US weapons sent to Ukraine.

Sending arms with no accounting or controls to the most corrupt country on the planet that already contributed to the Biden Crime Syndicate....and we don't know where the weapons or cash are? Wow.

I wonder if the biden crime family gets paid on the front end or the back end of the money laundering grift? Next thing you know hillury will be sent over there to adjust some attitudes.

We just thought the pedo shit was the bottom rung.... hmm? :laughing0301:

This is fucking hilarious. We owe that filthy crackhead a huge thank-you for the trail of bread crumbs. It's unfortunate he rapes minors, or I'd give him a pass.

biden bribe numbers.jpg

I wonder if the biden crime family gets paid on the front end or the back end of the money laundering grift? Next thing you know hillury will be sent over there to adjust some attitudes.

We just thought the pedo shit was the bottom rung.... hmm? :laughing0301:

This is fucking hilarious. We owe that filthy crackhead a huge thank-you for the trail of bread crumbs. It's unfortunate he rapes minors, or I'd give him a pass.

View attachment 810127
17 M and who know how much from China??

How is this any different from any other money scam out there? I know the title of the thread says that they were using tax dollars to get the weapons, but weren't they also asking for donations? Whoever is responsible should be locked up for this.

We do know for sure that ten percent went directly to the “Big guy”.

Democrats: Taking advantage of others and their money is only a crime if Republicans do it not us because you're supposed to do as we say and not as we do.

Is anybody really all that shocked though? I mean I don't have anything against Ukraine, but this is exactly why I don't send my money anywhere.
I don't send money out of the country. I believe the world would have had a lot fewer deaths and atrocities if those well- meaning missionaries never saved anyone. For everyone they saved they just multiplied the problem. Self-reliance is the best teacher in life

At least we know where the Afghan weapons are - in the hands of the Taliban.

You know if Trump was still in office he would have ended all of this bullshit even before it began.
I believe I heard him say " I'd bomb Moscow. " You're right, trump would have ended everything with WWIII. Irresponsibility brings on the worse in life. And given trump's record, no one is more irresponsible.

Forum List

Back