Biden Administration Deporting Christian Homeschoolers

YOu seem somewhat triggered, your post kinda trailed off into nonsense.

Joe Biden's economy is good. The numbers don't lie.
If you believe all the total BS coming from the Biden administration about this economy, you must be the dumbest SUCKER in this forum.
YES, OF COURSE the numbers are lies, you sap.

My economics is fairly typical of most Americans. 2 years ago, I was paying $600/month in rent for a 1 bdrm apartment. If I had stayed there, I would now be paying $1350/month. For the people who still live there, that 125% inflation is a LOSS of $750/month.

That's like being mugged on the street for $750, once every month, and you call this "good" (and I havent even mentioned the 100% inflation on gas prices yet)

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. Pheeeew! :rolleyes:

If you believe all the total BS coming from the Biden administration about this economy, you must be the dumbest SUCKER in this forum.
YES, OF COURSE the numbers are lies, you sap.

My economics is fairly typical of most Americans. 2 years ago, I was paying $600/month in rent for a 1 bdrm apartment. If I had stayed there, I would now be paying $1350/month. For the people who still live there, that 125% inflation is a LOSS of $750/month.

That's like being mugged on the street for $750, once every month, and you call this "good" (and I havent even mentioned the 100% inflation on gas prices yet)

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. Pheeeew! :rolleyes:
How is your landlord ripping you off Joe Biden's fault?

How is your landlord ripping you off Joe Biden's fault?
See, this is a result of what happens when people do not get an alternative to the left wing media. Since Joe Biden took over, he opened the floodgates at the Mexican border. Consequently, MILLIONS of illegal aliens have streamed in.

Biden has been flying them all over the country, and dropping them in US cities far from the Mexican border. You dont know ?

It doesnt take a rocket scientist or a sociologist to figure out what happens next. When huge numbers of people suddenly are added to your local population (all needing housing), the housing market there becomes saturated in no time at all. Then, with zero rent control law in effect, landlords have a field day raising their rents, to previously unheard of amounts (lower the supply-high the price)

Forum List

Back