Biden Administration Deporting Christian Homeschoolers

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Mass media outlets have largely ignored the story of the family of 7 (5 kids), from Germany facing deportation from the United States, likely because they are Christian homeschoolers.

The story is rich with irony because the Biden administration has opened the U.S. border to millions upon millions of people. They’ve entered the country illegally, bringing drugs , gangs, terrorists, diseases, child sex slaves, and who knows what else.

Yet here’s a family that followed all the rules, came to the U.S. legally, and lived here for 15 years. And the same government that has turned our southern border into a sieve is kicking them out.

:puhleeze: YOU are a lie.:anj_stfu:

And the story has TWO sources in the OP - open your eyes.
The Romeikes celebrated what their supporters called “an incredible victory that can only be credited to our Almighty God” in 2014, when they were allowed to remain in the US after years of court appeals. Their lawyer said the decision meant the family could “stay without worries in the future.”

Mass media outlets have largely ignored the story of the family of 7 (5 kids), from Germany facing deportation from the United States, likely because they are Christian homeschoolers.

The story is rich with irony because the Biden administration has opened the U.S. border to millions upon millions of people. They’ve entered the country illegally, bringing drugs , gangs, terrorists, diseases, child sex slaves, and who knows what else.

Yet here’s a family that followed all the rules, came to the U.S. legally, and lived here for 15 years. And the same government that has turned our southern border into a sieve is kicking them out.

Whew! I knew some people like that, but they were prettier.

The mom was an excellent teacher.

The Romeikes celebrated what their supporters called “an incredible victory that can only be credited to our Almighty God” in 2014, when they were allowed to remain in the US after years of court appeals. Their lawyer said the decision meant the family could “stay without worries in the future.”
So foulmouth Joe is going against the courts too. That makes it twice as bad.

Every state and city shoud be dismantling its public school system, such that the public school system would cease to exist by the end of this year.

Anyone who taught in a public school should be looked at very carefully, before being hired as a teacher in a private school.

Anyone with kids in a public school, should be YANKING THEM OUT immediately.

"likely because" means "that's not it but I want to be outraged because they are white and faing deportation."

"likely because" means "that's not it but I want to be outraged because they are white and faing deportation."
So maybe you have a suggestion on why they're being deported, that could sound more feasible than the OP ?

No matter how much of scumbags we think Potatohead Administration is they will always be proven to be worse.

Payoff to the filthy Teacher's Union is to make it illegal to not have our children brainwashed by the Leftest scum in the public school system.

These rotten Administration deports a decent German Christian family who was homeschooling their children ...

and they let these savages in!

Poor USA:(

1696633896566.png

So you DON'T have anything. I didn't think you did. Just more mindless drivel from the left. Ho hum. :rolleyes:
I never said I knew what they were being deported for, I just said it was extremely unlikely it was because they were christen homeschoolers.

The bullshit you guy will believe just gobsmacks me on a regular basis.

I never said I knew what they were being deported for, I just said it was extremely unlikely it was because they were christen homeschoolers.

The bullshit you guy will believe just gobsmacks me on a regular basis.
Uh huh. While you believe that Biden has created jobs, has a good economy, and millions ofillegl alies a year is good for America. Pheeew! The bullshit YOU GUYS believe, is setting all time records.

Last edited:
Uh huh. While you believe that Biden has created jobs, has a good economy, and millions ofillegl alies a year is good for America. Pheeew! The bullshit YOU GUYS believe, is setting all time records.
YOu seem somewhat triggered, your post kinda trailed off into nonsense.

Joe Biden's economy is good. The numbers don't lie.

Forum List

Back