Biden Admin. identified Russia's Ukrainian buildup THREE months ago...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
From the New York Times...

"Over three months, senior Biden administration officials held half a dozen urgent meetings with top Chinese officials in which the Americans presented intelligence showing Russia's troop buildup around Ukraine and beseeched Chinese to tell Russia not to invade..."

Comment:. THREE MONTHS lead time and THIS was the fucking plan?!?

Begging China for help... then do NOTHING?!?

Biden and his administration is a waste of space. What an embarrassment.

"Over three months, senior Biden administration officials held half a dozen urgent meetings with top Chinese officials in which the Americans presented intelligence showing Russia's troop buildup and beseeched Chinese to tell Russia not to invade..."

But....

no more mean tweets at 4 AM.

So we have that going for us.....

"Over three months, senior Biden administration officials held half a dozen urgent meetings with top Chinese officials in which the Americans presented intelligence showing Russia's troop buildup around Ukraine and beseeched Chinese to tell Russia not to invade..."

Obama Biden Clinton cannot help themselves but to Collude with Uncle Putin who showers them with gifts and lots of cash on a regular basis.

Hell, commercial satellites picked up on it before then 11/1/21.

A high-resolution satellite imagery shows armored units and support equipment in Yelnya, Russia. | Satellite image ©2021 Maxar Technologies

From a leftist source no less.
Satellite images show new Russian military buildup near Ukraine

While I agree, I don't really understand what people who make the same argument expected the U.S. to do about it. Obviously, we weren't going to occupy the Ukraine with American military forces to thwart Putin's invasion. Such a move could have led to WW3. About the only move I can imagine our government making months ago was to engage Putin in person for a sit down and discuss the consequences of his making a move on the Ukraine—consequences for everyone, everywhere. Would Putin have listened to reason? Would he have be swayed by veiled threats and saber rattling? Somehow, I think not. We'd need John fucking Wayne as Secretary of State to make that kind of face to face effective.

While I agree, I don't really understand what people who make the same argument expected the U.S. to do about it.
The point of the OP, of course, isn't to solve problems, it's to trash someone. Right wing looks (you being one know this very well) only care about politics and winning; not favorable outcomes.

Forum List

Back