Biden Admin Considering Awarding $450,000 Per Person To Illegals Who Were Separated At Border Under Trump

Excuse me, but you must not have read my OP. I made it abundantly clear that this is a settlement being considered by the Biden Admin for something which occurred under the Trump Admin.

Excuse me again, but I think you are not actually thinking things out before posting.

It is a natural occurrence to get separated from one's family when one breaks the law in the US. Millions of American citizens and legal residents get separated from their families when they are sent to jail or even arrested and not yet convicted.

We don't award huge settlements to large groups of people who are even wrongfully arrested due to the "trauma" they experience from family separation.

In this case, the validity of the arrest is not even disputed, and I suspect anyone could have been reunited with their family if they simply chose to be voluntarily deported.

Regards,
Jim
Not to mention where are the parents of the children Biden is flying around the country

This to settle cases for damage done during Trump Administration... Read the WSJ article on it...

They bring them to court and get crucified...

Thanks for bringing this up, this is another mess Trump caused and left for Biden to clean up...

Now the Trumpster are trying to blame Biden for the Trump mess, typical..
I was forcibly separated from my family during vietnam
I don’t see much difference

Excuse me, but you must not have read my OP. I made it abundantly clear that this is a settlement being considered by the Biden Admin for something which occurred under the Trump Admin.

Excuse me again, but I think you are not actually thinking things out before posting.

It is a natural occurrence to get separated from one's family when one breaks the law in the US. Millions of American citizens and legal residents get separated from their families when they are sent to jail or even arrested and not yet convicted. One does not normally get to bring one's children to jail with them; minor kids might end up in government facilities.

We don't award huge settlements to large groups of people who are even wrongfully arrested due to the "trauma" they experience from family separation.

In this case, the validity of the arrest is not even disputed, and I suspect anyone could have been reunited with their family if they simply chose to be voluntarily deported.

Regards,
Jim
Trump's acts were absolutely legal when he did them. Fuck Biden dreamed up the whole settlement thing, or his handlers did.

Biden Admin Considering Awarding $450,000 Per Person To Illegals Who Were Separated At Border Under Trump:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

4m6pbm.jpg

I read the article...Biden wants to reward trespassers.
Stop reading the Daily Mail and look at the WSJ...

The ACLU are conducting a Class Action against the US Government for the actions the Trump Admin did....

The Biden Admin know Trump's Actions has exposed the US Government to this liability... The US Government had responsibility for the families they separated, the ACLU can easily show they had a gross lack of due care. They separated kids and lost who there parents were...

This is settling a class action court case... Trump Admin was the one that caused this not Biden..

I can't wait to see trump get thrashed a second time.
It is the blue collar white guy who keeps things going. And they being shit on. Keep screwing with them and they will do the Soviet worker act. Not caring anymore bringing whatever production increases down lower then we have been for the last 4 decades or so. It is not the government parasite who steals peoples wages and taxes them in all other ways who is of growth.

It is a natural occurrence to get separated from one's family when one breaks the law in the US. Millions of American citizens and legal residents get separated from their families when they are sent to jail or even arrested and not yet convicted. One does not normally get to bring one's children to jail with them; minor kids might end up in government facilities.

Regards,
Jim
From the WSJ Article:

"families were forcefully broken up with no provisions to track and later reunite them, government investigations found. The lawsuits allege some of the children suffered from a range of ailments, including heat exhaustion and malnutrition, and were kept in freezing cold rooms and provided little medical attention."

The US Government took the children in to custody, they had a duty of care, law broken or not.... There are cases where they didn't even keep track of which child belongs to what family, sorry you do that to anyone you get a huge lawsuit.. The US government can bring this to court and see what a jury think but when the ALCU lawyers describe how children were ripped from there families and now can'r be reunited years later, you are paying big time...
This is not Biden giving money, this is legal strategy... Sorry but Trump fucked up and US Taxpayers have to pay the bill

From the WSJ Article:

"families were forcefully broken up with no provisions to track and later reunite them, government investigations found. The lawsuits allege some of the children suffered from a range of ailments, including heat exhaustion and malnutrition, and were kept in freezing cold rooms and provided little medical attention."

The US Government took the children in to custody, they had a duty of care, law broken or not.... There are cases where they didn't even keep track of which child belongs to what family, sorry you do that to anyone you get a huge lawsuit.. The US government can bring this to court and see what a jury think but when the ALCU lawyers describe how children were ripped from there families and now can'r be reunited years later, you are paying big time...
This is not Biden giving money, this is legal strategy... Sorry but Trump fucked up and US Taxpayers have to pay the bill
Employees should start being inefficient. Making flawed products and not caring. It will happen anyway as they see less and less in their wages or their wages get reduced by globalism. The Soviet model is result.

Tipsycatlover
This can’t pass the senate
The Dems are the biggest terrorist on earth
Do you fucking understand how courts work...

The Trump Admin separated Families and through incompetence lost records and starved and failed to treat the children. That mean the US Government is negligent, the ACLU has plenty of proof of that.
The Trump Admin screwed up...

ACLU is suing the US Government in a Class Action.

It is pretty much a forgone conclusion the US Government are going to loose... Rather than hold it in courts for years making lawyers rich they are talking about a settlement...

So does the RWers here want to fight and loos considerably more money.. Juries are going to crucify the US Government for deliberately slowing up the process and will award damages accordingly... This 911 responders, no one is going to die anytime soon...

As I said Trump could done this properly but he didn't...

Employees should start being inefficient. Making flawed products and not caring. It will happen anyway as they see less and less in their wages or their wages get reduced by globalism. The Soviet model is result.
Relevance?????

Do you fucking understand how courts work...

The Trump Admin separated Families and through incompetence lost records and starved and failed to treat the children. That mean the US Government is negligent, the ACLU has plenty of proof of that.
The Trump Admin screwed up...

ACLU is suing the US Government in a Class Action.

It is pretty much a forgone conclusion the US Government are going to loose... Rather than hold it in courts for years making lawyers rich they are talking about a settlement...

So does the RWers here want to fight and loos considerably more money.. Juries are going to crucify the US Government for deliberately slowing up the process and will award damages accordingly... This 911 responders, no one is going to die anytime soon...

As I said Trump could done this properly but he didn't...
Hell, why stop at $450,000? Why not make it $4.5 mil? Or $4.5 bil? Clearly libs think money means nothing.

Forum List

Back