Biden Actually Said It — ‘The struggle is about who gets to COUNT the vote’…

What exactly does the institution of voting supposed to look like? Closing 1200 polling places in minority areas? Limiting mail-in voting, closing polls early, limiting drop off boxes, doing away with souls to the polls, making registration to vote harder, purging minority voters illegally, making it harder for out of precinct voters to vote? Please tell us what is the institution of voting supposed to look like? Still asking loser.

Quote Re

See, that is exactly what I mean, I guess I should say that I feel sorry for you and your ilk but I'd be lying if I said I did. ;)

How on earth you can you people let Trump live inside your head rent free like that is beyond me. Is it because it's all you leftists have left now given the retarded clown show you helped elect?

I mean I dislike Tater and his band of turds for what they are doing to the country and will work, like I did here in Virginia, to get shed of the dems. It's just a task that needs doing. Once they are gone I won't give them a second thought.

LOL.....Do you really think I would waste my time worrying about Tater running again if he loses?
:auiqs.jpg: You said nothing.

Trump demands loyalty like a King or God. Those Totalitarian ways.
Trump demands nothing. He was not liked you stupid ass. He speaks like you. And all his programs were what Dems and Repubs spoke for a couple of decades. Biden spoke most of the same thing in his endless tenure.

Deeds > Words.

We kicked dem ass here in Virginia by putting in the work and we will go in raw nationally come November by doing the same....Whine all you will but you can't stop what's coming. ;)

What's it called when you do the same thing over and over, expecting a different result? Voting the GOP back into the majority will result in the same thing that happened the last 10 times the GOP had the majority. Which just happens to be about the same thing that happens when the Dems have the majority. Nothing.
At least nothing good or right for "we the people."

170 of R & D control and majorities, and what do we have to show for it? Not at much or good as we could have if "we the people" were smart enough to get away from this two party debacle.
Both party's are owned by the same lobbyist/corporations and billionaires. People who get million $$$ bonuses aren't going to take orders from people making less than $500,000 per year. They're going to give them orders.

What's it called when you do the same thing over and over, expecting a different result? Voting the GOP back into the majority will result in the same thing that happened the last 10 times the GOP had the majority. Which just happens to be about the same thing that happens when the Dems have the majority. Nothing.
At least nothing good or right for "we the people."

170 of R & D control and majorities, and what do we have to show for it? Not at much or good as we could have if "we the people" were smart enough to get away from this two party debacle.
Both party's are owned by the same lobbyist/corporations and billionaires. People who get million $$$ bonuses aren't going to take orders from people making less than $500,000 per year. They're going to give them orders.
Sadly, I can't disagree....Wash, rinse, repeat. :eusa_wall:

That said, warts and all, the (spit) gop is the lesser of two weevils. That and I'm too damn old to look toward some kind of pie in the sky third party peeps such as yourself go on about so from a common sense standpoint I will play the hand dealt.....Good luck in your 3rd party endeavors and I mean that sincerely.

Till then always remember. ;)

What totalitarian ways? He let your city insurrections go on for years. Biden made sure there were tens of thousands of troops in D.C. Poverty was supposed to be eliminated. And we have spent bookoo dollars on it. From the mid 1960's! You are dismissing this.
Exactly what I said about poverty in America. Poverty does not only exist in the cities, but in the non-industrial states as well. Take a drive through the southern states. Biden was to eliminate poverty in DC, like in POOF ALL GONE? Tump had the same luck as everyone else--0

Sadly, I can't disagree....Wash, rinse, repeat. :eusa_wall:

That said, warts and all, the (spit) gop is the lesser of two weevils. That and I'm too damn old to look toward some kind of pie in the sky third party peeps such as yourself go on about so from a common sense standpoint I will play the hand dealt.....Good luck in your 3rd party endeavors and I mean that sincerely.

Till then always remember. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I realize there's not a chance in hell that a decent 3rd party will ever rise up and get a majority in either branch of government, city, State or Federal.

But arguing back and forth between party's only perpetuates the power of the two party system. And perpetuates their life long rule over "we the people."
Lesser of two evils (weevils) is still an evil weevil.
The democrats have a spending problem. It's something the GOP talks about every time the democrats have the majority. But the GOP spends as much as the democrats when they have the majority.
The same BS we get from the democrats, the GOP give us. Only with different lame excuses.
NDAA, Patriot Act, FISA 702, Spending, taxes, wars, the USD value and the Federal Reserve, and so forth and so on.
The GOP hasn't repealed any extreme legislation started by the democrats. Trump didn't build the wall. He didn't "lock her up." He banned bump stocks. Reauthorized FISA 702 (warrantless spying on Americans). He didn't even try to reduce spending.
The GOP didn't even attempt to pass legislation that makes abortion murder.
Seriously, I could go on and on and on.

So what is the solution? There is no solution. If voting worked, they wouldn't let us do it.

When Joe says "the right to vote" he means the right for democrats to vote, and vote, and keep voting! He better hope that they count real good because without a whole lot of fakery again next year, his party is going to get hammered!
BDS!

Forum List

Back