Biden Acting Bad-Ass But Instead Giving In To Putin....Cyber Attacks Are Because Of Our Weak POTUS

So Biden had his the Sec. of State with him, as did Putin with him, in addition to the interpreters.

Quite different than when Trump and Putin met privately in Helsinki, with only the interpreters in the room.

Until Trump asked them to leave.

b15189d6dd4b4fb938ba833d7b89e292faca8cadeec2940319ab36169cd58e88.jpg

Biden's weakness is why we're being hacked from Russia.
Putin knows it's going on.....and he's going to try to get Biden to sell the farm to stop it.

Faux Niwz is for entertainment purposes only.

And I gotta admit, that's some funny shit right there.

Putin knows it's going on.....and he's going to try to get Biden to sell the farm to stop it.

Desperate white wing spin as Biden outshines the mentally ill orange turd in nearly every way.

That's hilarous. Watch Biden's press conference at one min....he literally locks up and has a brain fart and forgets what he was saying:

While it is true that the cyber attacks from Russia were because the USA had a weak president, Trump Has been voted out of office and the new guy in the White House is having none of that shit.

Trump didn’t even mention the hacking and planting of malware a year ago that is causing all of the problems throughout the US right now, nor did he do anything about it. Throughout the four years that he was in office, Trump refused to impose the sanctions that he actually announced.

Today wasn’t like that at all. I will be very surprised if Russian hackers continue to bother the Americans. Putin can ill forward to offend Biden further.

Well there goes my OnlyFans page. :crybaby:

We leave for the cabin this weekend and I'm going to fish my face off. Also, drink loads of bourbon. Yay!

God luck and safe travels.

I'm grilling ribs and have people bringing their kids over to swim this weekend.
That's a nightmare, the kids part anyway, and bourbon (Buffalo Trace) is definitely on my shopping list.

One of the guys is supposed to bring some Jefferson Ocean that is aged at sea on boats with almost constant motion in the cask.
It's probably an expensive novelty, but I'll try it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk

While it is true that the cyber attacks from Russia were because the USA had a weak president, Trump Has been voted out of office and the new guy in the White House is having none of that shit.

Trump didn’t even mention the hacking and planting of malware a year ago that is causing all of the problems throughout the US right now, nor did he do anything about it. Throughout the four years that he was in office, Trump refused to impose the sanctions that he actually announced.

Today wasn’t like that at all. I will be very surprised if Russian hackers continue to bother the Americans. Putin can ill forward to offend Biden further.

That's what is called spin. Not a very good attempt at it either. You should go write for CNN because you're a bullshit artist. Not a good one....because you don't have to be talented to work for CNN......

FYI, Anything that happens while a POTUS is in office is supposed to be his problem....not the guy before him....except the effects of his signature on bills usually has a delayed effect. EOs have immediate effect. Lack of respect from bad actors in foreign countries is the same. They don't fear Biden and they're getting more brazen.

Obama never took the blame for anything because the MSM refused to hold him accountable. Same goes for Biden. But it appears that Biden has done some things that Russian knows and they're probably holding it over his head.

We leave for the cabin this weekend and I'm going to fish my face off. Also, drink loads of bourbon. Yay!

I'm grilling ribs and have people bringing their kids over to swim this weekend.
That's a nightmare, the kids part anyway, and bourbon (Buffalo Trace) is definitely on my shopping list.

One of the guys is supposed to bring some Jefferson Ocean that is aged at sea on boats with almost constant motion in the cask.

Jägermeister is also a blessing.

Were hacks that happened before Biden a product of Trumps weakness or were those totally different?

Most of the hacks that I remember happened under Obama....one that did happen under Trump happened after the 2020 election....Trump put alot of work into making life miserable for Putin....while the press was lying about Russian Collusion....and of course Biden reversed all of that as soon as he took office. Expelling Russian diplomats.....closing down their facilities in San Francisco....selling arms to Ukraine....preventing completion of the Nord Stream pipeline into Germany.

Haha, I’m sure you tuned out anything negative that happened under Trump but I assure you it wasn’t all peaches and cream. If there were hacks happening during Trumps time would you assign the responsibility to Trump like you are with Biden?

I'm sure there were.......but clearly Trump responded to anything that happened while Biden has been all about a bunch of talk and no action. The effects of the latest hacks have been more threatening than anything we've experienced before.
Biden grants Putin the right to finish his pipeline....and then doesn't reverse his decision immediately once they discover that the source of the gas pipeline and meatpacking hacks was Russia. When at first he was calling Putin a murderer when he was supposedly helping Trump....now Biden has softened his rhetoric to calling him a great adversary. Seems to me Putin is playing Biden like a fiddle. Could it be that Putin has the goods on Creepy Joe?

U you really have zero credibility to criticize Biden if you are also defending Trump who literally stood next to Putin and said he believed him over our own intel agencies. Well maybe Biden asked Putin if he knew about the hacks and Putin said no and Biden also believes him too.

Were hacks that happened before Biden a product of Trumps weakness or were those totally different?

Most of the hacks that I remember happened under Obama....one that did happen under Trump happened after the 2020 election....Trump put alot of work into making life miserable for Putin....while the press was lying about Russian Collusion....and of course Biden reversed all of that as soon as he took office. Expelling Russian diplomats.....closing down their facilities in San Francisco....selling arms to Ukraine....preventing completion of the Nord Stream pipeline into Germany.

Haha, I’m sure you tuned out anything negative that happened under Trump but I assure you it wasn’t all peaches and cream. If there were hacks happening during Trumps time would you assign the responsibility to Trump like you are with Biden?

I used to work in the government. We had to take cyber security classes on a regular basis. I know that hackers are constantly trying to breach our security. Most of the time it's not in the news.

Good, then you know better than to blame the hacks on Biden and pretend they weren’t a problem under Trump. Stop playing politics

I'm sure there were.......but clearly Trump responded to anything that happened while Biden has been all about a bunch of talk and no action. The effects of the latest hacks have been more threatening than anything we've experienced before.
Biden grants Putin the right to finish his pipeline....and then doesn't reverse his decision immediately once they discover that the source of the gas pipeline and meatpacking hacks was Russia. When at first he was calling Putin a murderer when he was supposedly helping Trump....now Biden has softened his rhetoric to calling him a great adversary. Seems to me Putin is playing Biden like a fiddle. Could it be that Putin has the goods on Creepy Joe?

U you really have zero credibility to criticize Biden if you are also defending Trump who literally stood next to Putin and said he believed him over our own intel agencies. Well maybe Biden asked Putin if he knew about the hacks and Putin said no and Biden also believes him too.

Well....considering the fact that our intel agencies tried to get him thrown out of office....I don't really blame him.
Course Biden knows better now.....especially since the intel community isn't lying to him and trying to trip him up.

In my case it's a curse. Too many Jäger Bombs in late 20's and early 30's have left me sour. It's only shots of bourbon now and the occasional smooth tequila.

In my case it's a curse. Too many Jäger Bombs in late 20's and early 30's have left me sour. It's only shots of bourbon now and the occasional smooth tequila.
Whatever rubs your Rhubarb.
We have to change our tastes as we age.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Whatever rubs your Rhubarb.
We have to change our tastes as we age.
F4BF41A3-D918-4EF3-917C-0CF71C40FA20.jpeg
Indeed. I’m sorry for being so off topic and this is my last post not concerning the op, but here is the strawberry/rhubarb pie we made yesterday. Gave most away, but I chonked down a big slice. lol

Well....considering the fact that our intel agencies tried to get him thrown out of office....I don't really blame him.
Course Biden knows better now.....especially since the intel community isn't lying to him and trying to trip him up.

So intel reports about Russian hacking and election interference were fake under Trump but real under Biden?! Are you seriously making that case?

Desperate white wing spin as Biden outshines the mentally ill orange turd in nearly every way.

Biden once again put to rest that dementia nonsense from the right. He showed he was prepared, tactful and strong

Something that never applied to Trump

Good to have the US back in the game again

You lie so much right.....Biden just allowed PUtin to tell the world that americans murder their own people.

Putin finally has something he can use against the WH......and Pelosi. He said that Capital police murdered an unarmed woman....and arrested over 400 nonviolent demonstrators who were there for political purposes. And he has a point.

He does INDEED.........now he will use this to show that the US doesn't have the moral high ground anymore as he goes on to kill others. Biden cost the US alot n our reputation and has shown that he is a weak leader worthy of allowing the US to be attacked.

Forum List

Back