Biden Acting Bad-Ass But Instead Giving In To Putin....Cyber Attacks Are Because Of Our Weak POTUS

Biden's weakness is why we're being hacked from Russia.
Putin knows it's going on.....and he's going to try to get Biden to sell the farm to stop it.

Were hacks that happened before Biden a product of Trumps weakness or were those totally different?

Most of the hacks that I remember happened under Obama....one that did happen under Trump happened after the 2020 election....Trump put alot of work into making life miserable for Putin....while the press was lying about Russian Collusion....and of course Biden reversed all of that as soon as he took office. Expelling Russian diplomats.....closing down their facilities in San Francisco....selling arms to Ukraine....preventing completion of the Nord Stream pipeline into Germany.

Haha, I’m sure you tuned out anything negative that happened under Trump but I assure you it wasn’t all peaches and cream. If there were hacks happening during Trumps time would you assign the responsibility to Trump like you are with Biden?

Xiden is weak...his Chairmen over at the CCP made it clear the US is in no position of strength...Putin knows this
You always did take the foreigner side, which just let's us know who the foreign trolls are.

Though in fairness, its hard to tell a conservative from a foreign troll anymore. Both are pushing 'Americans should start attacking and killing other Americans' narratives and both are shilling the same 'America is weak' and 'America is doomed' mantras.
Americans are under attack just like foreign countries are.

What you believe American Intelligence services now when they tell you the attacks are coming from Russia?
I don't believe anything reported in the media.
And having held a TS security clearance....I'm sure they're not telling us the unvarnished truth about everything.

How about the Intelligence Services directly?

"Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Putin knows it's going on.....and he's going to try to get Biden to sell the farm to stop it.

Desperate white wing spin as Biden outshines the mentally ill orange turd in nearly every way.

you voted for the man that wrote a crime bill putting blacks in prison and voted against a man that put in place criminal justice reform letting blacks out of prison ...wheres Hunter ?

Xiden is weak...his Chairmen over at the CCP made it clear the US is in no position of strength...Putin knows this
You always did take the foreigner side, which just let's us know who the foreign trolls are.

Though in fairness, its hard to tell a conservative from a foreign troll anymore. Both are pushing 'Americans should start attacking and killing other Americans' narratives and both are shilling the same 'America is weak' and 'America is doomed' mantras.
Americans are under attack just like foreign countries are.

What you believe American Intelligence services now when they tell you the attacks are coming from Russia?
I don't believe anything reported in the media.
And having held a TS security clearance....I'm sure they're not telling us the unvarnished truth about everything.
You were a custodian, please. You know they never tell the truth completely, how else you gonna trick them?

At least Biden didn't kiss Putin's ass like Trump did, over and over!

Most of the hacks that I remember happened under Obama....one that did happen under Trump happened after the 2020 election....
Then you are a fool who didn't pay attention for 4 years and didn't read the article i posted directly to you earlier in the thread. Your dumbass reacted to the post anyway, though.

Doesn't this embarrass you at all? It should.

Were hacks that happened before Biden a product of Trumps weakness or were those totally different?

Most of the hacks that I remember happened under Obama....one that did happen under Trump happened after the 2020 election....Trump put alot of work into making life miserable for Putin....while the press was lying about Russian Collusion....and of course Biden reversed all of that as soon as he took office. Expelling Russian diplomats.....closing down their facilities in San Francisco....selling arms to Ukraine....preventing completion of the Nord Stream pipeline into Germany.

Haha, I’m sure you tuned out anything negative that happened under Trump but I assure you it wasn’t all peaches and cream. If there were hacks happening during Trumps time would you assign the responsibility to Trump like you are with Biden?

I'm sure there were.......but clearly Trump responded to anything that happened while Biden has been all about a bunch of talk and no action. The effects of the latest hacks have been more threatening than anything we've experienced before.
Biden grants Putin the right to finish his pipeline....and then doesn't reverse his decision immediately once they discover that the source of the gas pipeline and meatpacking hacks was Russia. When at first he was calling Putin a murderer when he was supposedly helping Trump....now Biden has softened his rhetoric to calling him a great adversary. Seems to me Putin is playing Biden like a fiddle. Could it be that Putin has the goods on Creepy Joe?

Most of the hacks that I remember happened under Obama....one that did happen under Trump happened after the 2020 election....
Then you are a fool who didn't pay attention for 4 years and didn't read the article i posted directly to you earlier in the thread. Your dumbass reacted to the post anyway, though.

Doesn't this embarrass you at all? It should.
Nothing a turd like you could say would ever embarrass me.

It was nothing to do with a word i said, ya moron. I literally spoonfed you the info to show how ignorant you and this thread both are. But hey...you don't even read your own linked articles. So we don't expect much from you.

you voted for the man that wrote a crime bill putting blacks in prison and voted against a man that put in place criminal justice reform letting blacks out of prison ...wheres Hunter ?
Neither bill was designed to do that. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Neither bill was designed to do that. You sound like a fucking idiot.
but those bills did ! why are you defending a man that said he didnt want his kids [white kids] going to school in a racial jungle whos friend and mentor was a grand cyclops in the kkk ?

You always did take the foreigner's side, which just let's us know who the foreign trolls are.
You see that is just bullshit.
How is this a person taking the "foreigner's side"??
OBVIOUSLY... he is lamenting about Bidens weakness as a BAD thing.
He isn't celebrating Biden's weakness FFS.

When you have to pretend and make up shit to make a point... you are just trolling

It was nothing to do with a word i said, ya moron. I literally spoonfed you the info to show how ignorant you and this thread both are. But hey...you don't even read your own linked articles. So we don't expect much from you.
I read them.
Course it seems we have a different opinion on what they mean.
One thing I learned long ago....two people can get something different from an article. A perfect example if the way the press assumed Trump was inciting insurrection when anyone with an open mind knows that's hogwash.
Social and cultural differences and pre-conceived notions of the reader changes the context of the article.

"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe." - Lex Luther

You always did take the foreigner's side, which just let's us know who the foreign trolls are.

When you have to pretend and make up shit to make a point... you are just trolling
You too are more sympathetic to foriegn nations than your own, what makes you hate the US so much?

He's a Xiden troll...don't take him seriously

You too are more sympathetic to foriegn nations than your own, what makes you hate the US so much?
Rest my case.

Forum List

Back