Biden 2020 Website!

It took me a minute to realize it was a piss-take. It's hard to tell in politics these days...

“I promise you, the president has a big stick.”

Comedy gold.

Ya Democrats grope for votes and Republicans keep work at work and play at home! Ya! Unless its Russia, or...

Check this shit out while you still can!

Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America’s problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and knows exactly what they really want deep down. He’s happy to open up and reveal himself to voters and will give a pounding to anybody who gets in his way!

Joe Biden for President 2020
mdk, aaronleland

5AE1419B-7C73-41F2-B72E-0273EAD2110C.png

Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America’s problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and knows exactly what they really want deep down. He’s happy to open up and reveal himself to voters and will give a pounding to anybody who gets in his way!

While he was at the VP house in Washington DC, he revealed himself to the female secret service agents assigned to watch him even when he was swimming butt naked. I am sure Groping Joe would love to reveal himself in the White House also.

What Jojo MEANT to say was that he was on top of half the graduating class NOT that he graduated in the top half of the CLASS!

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

55803435_2145430842206826_5604664817831903232_n.jpg

Wow, Biden must have you guys terrified.

Nope. Just amused as hell.

Biden couldn't beat Trump on the best day he ever had.

Trump will win in 2020.

Buckles up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, bitch and complain while you grasp at every straw to try to hang Trump.

Good luck. You surely will need it. LMAO

White supremacists like you are scared of Joe.

You are confused.

Joe is not accused of groping.

That would be that fat assed orange piece of shit.

I mean, how fucking stupid is a Trump supporter that would wage a campaign of unwanted sexual advances against a man with no women accusing him of sexual crap while their hero is a pioven groper, adulterer with a little dick?

Forum List

Back