Biden 2020 Website!

Barry should be smart enough to know it takes a while for plugs/puff face to describe just how terrifically articulate, bright, and clean an African American he is, compared I guess to Joe’s opinion of other blacks he sees as not possessing those qualities.
Indeed! If Old Corrupt Joe loves Obama for being an exemplary negro what that says about all the other blacks
who aren't pre packaged non threatening colored people says an awful lot about Joe.

Nope, not at all...

We just think that Biden isn't qualified for the job for a few reasons:

again, says the guy who supports the crazy game show host.

First, Biden is old

So is Trump. The difference is, Trump is already showing signs of senile dementia.

Second, Biden is perhaps a symbol of the old Democratic party.

You mean the one white people used to vote for? This is a good thing.

Third, Biden represents for many a political program and strategy that failed in 2016. While he is trying to reinvent himself to adapt to the leftward shift within the Democratic party – pushing for free college, a $15/hour minimum wage, power for workers – he will have a hard time convincing many left Democrats about his sincerity.

Or not. They'll still get most of those things...

Fourth, Biden is the perfect candidate for President Trump to face in his re-election bid. He is the embodiment of the stereotypical Democrat the Republican base hates.

Again, if all Trump has is the Republican Base, he'll lose. Biden doesn't have to flip ONE Trump voter. All he has to do is get all the Obama voters who stayed home or voted for third party candidates because they couldn't stand Hillary.

Fifth, a Biden–Trump race would likely further poison the already toxic political climate and erode the quality of political debate, leading to even more political dissatisfaction among pretty much all Americans except for the most partisan members of both camps.

The only thing poisoning our politics is Trump and those otherwise decent Republicans who feel some bizarre need to defend him.

The problem with the GOP is that it despises John McCain and loves Donald Trump.
The only thing poisoning our politics is Trump and those otherwise decent Republicans who feel some bizarre need to defend him.
you think it might be because they see the bottom rung people the democrats are running?

you think it might be because they see the bottom rung people the democrats are running?

First of all, that is such a rhetorical comment to be made. And I'll explain clearly:

In 2016, none of the Republicans that were running didn't care about the issues we were facing - and yes, still are facing - so they wouldn't have qualified who I wanted for President. So, there was Trump.
I wouldn't vote for any Democrats - even if my life depended on it. And my life doesn't depend on them.
When it came down to "Crooked" Hillary and Trump. My choice was Trump. I wanted what Trump ran on during his campaign. That was to "Build the Wall" and stop illegals coming here when they don't belong here. I was for a thriving economy. I know it isn't perfect - but it is much better than it has been lately. Yes, these issues so far both needs work.
I don't believe in "sanctuary" cities. Because, that only opens the floodgate. And Amnesty for illegal immigrants is not the answer. Amnesty for legal immigrants who want to make a better life here, I would approve.
I will admit that Trump's foreign policy sucks. But that's another issue for another day.
I understand you (and those on the left) will not ever agree. And we can always agree to disagree.

At the time - in 2016 - I voted for Trump, because I wanted my America back. But not just my America. But for America for all.

First of all, that is such a rhetorical comment to be made. And I'll explain clearly:

In 2016, none of the Republicans that were running didn't care about the issues we were facing - and yes, still are facing - so they wouldn't have qualified who I wanted for President. So, there was Trump.
I wouldn't vote for any Democrats - even if my life depended on it. And my life doesn't depend on them.
When it came down to "Crooked" Hillary and Trump. My choice was Trump. I wanted what Trump ran on during his campaign. That was to "Build the Wall" and stop illegals coming here when they don't belong here. I was for a thriving economy. I know it isn't perfect - but it is much better than it has been lately. Yes, these issues so far both needs work.
I don't believe in "sanctuary" cities. Because, that only opens the floodgate. And Amnesty for illegal immigrants is not the answer. Amnesty for legal immigrants who want to make a better life here, I would approve.
I will admit that Trump's foreign policy sucks. But that's another issue for another day.
I understand you (and those on the left) will not ever agree. And we can always agree to disagree.

At the time - in 2016 - I voted for Trump, because I wanted my America back. But not just my America. But for America for all.
im a lefty again....lol....last week i was a right winger....i will tell you what chigo or whatever your name is....learn about the posters here before you start labeling.....

I remember Biden dropping out in disgrace in 1988 for plagiarism.

well, your memory does seem to be selective...

Owens doesn't toe the party line, so she's "Aunt Jemima".

Fucking bigot.

Actually she tried to sell herself as a BLM advocate until she found too many people working that side of the street. So she pretends to be a conservative and laughs all the way to the bank.

Barry should be smart enough to know it takes a while for plugs/puff face to describe just how terrifically articulate, bright, and clean an African American he is, compared I guess to Joe’s opinion of other blacks he sees as not possessing those qualities.

That's right, Blasty... you keep quivering in fear..

Americans might embrace a return to normalcy.

Anybody the Democrats are running right now would be an improvement on the Nazi Game SHow host you guys are running.
sorry joe i had nothing to do with running the fucker....try again you might get it right next time....

Nope. Just amused as hell.

Biden couldn't beat Trump on the best day he ever had.

Trump will win in 2020.

Buckles up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, bitch and complain while you grasp at every straw to try to hang Trump.

Good luck. You surely will need it. LMAO

again, works on a bunch of assumptions..

First, most people really don't like Trump or his conduct.

second, most people kind of like Joe Biden, outside of hardcore Republicans.

After four years of "What Crazy thing is he going to tweet today?" even Republicans will welcome a return to normalcy.
The dolt that doesn't know China is America's competitor will be lucky to get through the primary so Trump can wipe the floor with him.

Check this shit out while you still can!

Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America’s problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and knows exactly what they really want deep down. He’s happy to open up and reveal himself to voters and will give a pounding to anybody who gets in his way!

Joe Biden for President 2020
White supremacists like you are scared of Joe.
View attachment 259633

You think Candace "Aunt Jemima" Owens is really concerned about the Brothers who've been locked up?

The hilarious thing was back in 1994, the Republicans bashed the 1994 crime bill for being to soft on Criminals and promoting "Midnight Basketball".

Now they are concerned about all the brothers who've been locked up? Really.

To Quote the late Richard Pryor. "I've been to the prisons. I've visited the brothers. I'm glad we have prisons!"

Good that you embrace your racism. Nothing pisses off a Democrat more than an uppity Black person that doesn't vote like they're told.

Good that you embrace your racism. Nothing pisses off a Democrat more than an uppity Black person that doesn't vote like they're told.

One more time. Candace Owens was happy to work the BLM side of the street, until she figured out that too many people were on that side, and she wasn't particularly articulate. Then she just found easier marks.

https://www.theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683

"Ooooh, a black person telling us white people how shiftless them other negroes are!"

Like Herman Cain and Ben Carson, she's laughing all the way to the bank.

Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America’s problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and knows exactly what they really want deep down. He’s happy to open up and reveal himself to voters and will give a pounding to anybody who gets in his way!

White supremacists like you are scared of Joe.
View attachment 259633

You think Candace "Aunt Jemima" Owens is really concerned about the Brothers who've been locked up?

The hilarious thing was back in 1994, the Republicans bashed the 1994 crime bill for being to soft on Criminals and promoting "Midnight Basketball".

Now they are concerned about all the brothers who've been locked up? Really.

To Quote the late Richard Pryor. "I've been to the prisons. I've visited the brothers. I'm glad we have prisons!"

God bless Richard Pryor, he was a real man.

God bless Richard Pryor, he was a real man.

He had his funny moments. And then he did Superman III.

The point that went over your head, is that the very same people who are bemoaning the fact that Crime Bill of 1994 (Passed the Senate 61-38) put more people in prison were the ones who were all for throwing more people in prison in 1994.

It was the other parts of the Crime bill they had problems with, like gun control and Midnight basketball.

The thing is, of course, that it worked. The Crime rate DID go down after 1994.

upload_2019-5-8_5-23-31.png

We also put a lot of people in prison. Some for things they really didn't deserve to go to prison for. But it's too funny listening to the same people who were all for that suddenly be against it because it's something to bash Biden with.

The dolt that doesn't know China is America's competitor will be lucky to get through the primary so Trump can wipe the floor with him.

again, by next year, everyone will be tired of Trump's schtick.
By next year, huh? This brought to you by the lying asshole who claimed Rush would soon be off the air because no businesses would fork over money to advertise to his huge audience. Soon was like 6-7 years and a new Rush contract ago.

You should concentrate your lying on your work padding peoples’ work and other make-believe experiences to help succeed in their entry level jobs.

By next year, huh? This brought to you by the lying asshole who claimed Rush would soon be off the air because no businesses would fork over money to advertise to his huge audience. Soon was like 6-7 years and a new Rush contract ago.

Oh, is Limbaugh still a thing? His ratings are lower than the Spanish Station..... Oh, Dominican Rent Boy, I know you like to pretend your hero still has relevance. Taken down by a little college girl... it was so sad for you.

Or maybe you can move on to sucking Trump's dick instead.

Oh, is Limbaugh still a thing? His ratings are lower than the Spanish Station..... Oh, Dominican Rent Boy, I know you like to pretend your hero still has relevance. Taken down by a little college girl... it was so sad for you.

Or maybe you can move on to sucking Trump's dick instead.
And JoeyB Dolezal doubles down once again which is his normal reaction whenever the class is reminded, or first made aware, he’s a serial liar.

lololol.

Forum List

Back