Bias Attack On Muslim Toddlers and Mom In NYC

ZOMG! Christians support baby killing!

:rolleyes:
A headscarf-wearing Staten Island woman said yesterday that a man arrested for punching her and her 4-year-old son as she tried to steer her car around him was spewing anti-Muslim slurs during the attack.

But she never mentioned that in her initial report to cops.

[Emphasis added]

Well, using Mad's logic over in the thread about Islam sanctioning the rape of wives since they are the posession of their husbands, this is just another sad case of an assault crime in New York City, that man could have assaulted anyone, it just happened to be a muslim woman. I mean, didn't Mad say that domestic abuse happens in every race, religion, culture? And that a muslim man would no more rape his wife than a christian one, that the theology of their scripture had nothing to do with it? So, why in this case isn't it just another assault in New York City? I mean when a muslim woman gets raped by her huband it's just another case of domestic abuse, right????
Good point.

A headscarf-wearing Staten Island woman said yesterday that a man arrested for punching her and her 4-year-old son as she tried to steer her car around him was spewing anti-Muslim slurs during the attack.

[Emphasis added]

Well, using Mad's logic over in the thread about Islam sanctioning the rape of wives since they are the posession of their husbands, this is just another sad case of an assault crime in New York City, that man could have assaulted anyone, it just happened to be a muslim woman. I mean, didn't Mad say that domestic abuse happens in every race, religion, culture? And that a muslim man would no more rape his wife than a christian one, that the theology of their scripture had nothing to do with it? So, why in this case isn't it just another assault in New York City? I mean when a muslim woman gets raped by her huband it's just another case of domestic abuse, right????

Christ you're a piece of work, you wretched bitch. Did you watch the video Tank found? You gonna tell me that man was not trying to kill that woman and her babies?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I NEVER "sanctioned" rape or any other form of domestic abuse. I did say criminal violence is nor more or less prevelant in any subculture merely because of the machismo floating around.

Are you so desperate to defend "christians" that you'd sacrifice crime victims -- BABIES -- to your bullshit? You wrote your post above using the ethics of a rabid sewer rat, Newby.

:rolleyes:[Emphasis added]

Christ you're a piece of work, you wretched bitch. Did you watch the video Tank found? You gonna tell me that man was not trying to kill that woman and her babies?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I NEVER "sanctioned" rape or any other form of domestic abuse. I did say criminal violence is nor more or less prevelant in any subculture merely because of the machismo floating around.

Are you so desperate to defend "christians" that you'd sacrifice crime victims -- BABIES -- to your bullshit? You wrote your post above using the ethics of a rabid sewer rat, Newby.

[Emphasis added]

What the hell?

Newby never said YOU sanctioned rape. She said Islam sanctioned rape.

What a hysterical lunatic you are. Learn to read, for fuck's sake.

We don't act like racists down here in the South. What the hell's wrong with NYC?

We've got a population in the City alone of 9 million. NY works remarkably well.

How many people get beat up every day in New York who aren't Muslims?

Even in Miami there are no fucking carjacking murderers/attempted murderers who target Yugos containing Mommies and babies, Revere. Prolly not even in Tijuana.

Give it a fucking rest already, okay?

:rolleyes:[Emphasis added]

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I NEVER "sanctioned" rape or any other form of domestic abuse. I did say criminal violence is nor more or less prevelant in any subculture merely because of the machismo floating around.Are you so desperate to defend "christians" that you'd sacrifice crime victims -- BABIES -- to your bullshit? You wrote your post above using the ethics of a rabid sewer rat, Newby.

Well, there you go! You answered your own question with what I bolded in your quote. Violence is no more or less prevelant in any subculture, and that's what this was, just more violence in the sub culture of NYC.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

[Emphasis added]

What the hell?

She was just pissed cause I turned around her screwed up 'logic' and used it against her. The red haze probably stopped her from understanding what I actually said. :lol:

[Emphasis added]

Yes, exactly.

The muslim women should be prosecuted for information manipulation and sent to Guantanemo!!

And then DEPORTED !!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

[Emphasis added]

What the hell?

She was just pissed cause I turned around her screwed up 'logic' and used it against her. The red haze probably stopped her from understanding what I actually said. :lol:
It's just amazing what an emotional basketcase she is. There's little to no rational thought involved in her posts. As you said, she is blinded by her red haze.

SI man attacks hajib-wearing mom Hayam Mohamed and her son: sources - NYPOST.com

This is the hatred some of you advocate for so beseechingly. If Kirkland had been able to pull that baby from the car through the broken window, would he have killed it? Will either of the babies in that attack ever get over the terror? Will that Mommy?

If this is the US you *hope* for, fuck you.

How ignorant of you.

Please provide one credible link where it says Americans need to kill muslim children.

When you fail, and you will. Please have the maturity to apologise for being such a bitch.

Why was her car so close to a pedestrian? Could it be she nearly ran him over, and her rudeness sent an unstable man over the edge?

nah

Muslims are perfect and can do no wrong. pfft.

How the fuck closely could have driven past him that his fist ended up inside the car and connected with her jaw? And then broke the back window and HIT THE BABY?

I see you have chosen to remain an ignorant bitch, and not apologise for your mindless rantings.

Considering the speed limit would be about 25 and that she stated she had to go around him. I'd guess she nearly hit him.

Truning violent himself was wrong and swinging at a kid is reprehensable.

But to accuse others of supporting crap like this is just ignorant. Stop assuming and pay attention. We don't hate random muslims, just the ones that want our kids dead.

[Emphasis added]

Yes, exactly.

The muslim women should be prosecuted for information manipulation and sent to Guantanemo!!

And then DEPORTED !!
The point of the matter is that a crime occurred and deciding the motivation for the crime, especially getting into an emotional tornado about it, is baseless at this point.

Ruben Kirkland, 40, was released without bail yesterday after his arraignment on charges of attempted assault, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child and weapons possession -- three boxcutters.

Kirkland was standing in the middle of Ada Drive at about 3 p.m. when Mohamed tried to drive by him. The raging pedestrian allegedly reached through the open driver's-side window, punched Mohamed in the face and tried to choke her. He then allegedly shattered a back-seat window and took a swing at her 4-year-old son, who was sitting next to another boy the same age.
SI man attacks hajib-wearing mom Hayam Mohamed and her son: sources - NYPOST.com

This is the hatred some of you advocate for so beseechingly. If Kirkland had been able to pull that baby from the car through the broken window, would he have killed it? Will either of the babies in that attack ever get over the terror? Will that Mommy?

If this is the US you *hope* for,fuck you.

Who has advocated actions like this, Maddie?

Ruben Kirkland, 40, was released without bail yesterday after his arraignment on charges of attempted assault, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child and weapons possession -- three boxcutters.

Kirkland was standing in the middle of Ada Drive at about 3 p.m. when Mohamed tried to drive by him. The raging pedestrian allegedly reached through the open driver's-side window, punched Mohamed in the face and tried to choke her. He then allegedly shattered a back-seat window and took a swing at her 4-year-old son, who was sitting next to another boy the same age.

If this is the US you *hope* for, fuck you.

Have you been to NYC?

[Emphasis added]

What the hell?

It's just amazing what an emotional basketcase she is. There's little to no rational thought involved in her posts. As you said, she is blinded by her red haze.

Well, I did have the thread wrong, there are two of them almost identical, and it was the 'Speaking of Islam and misogyny and beatings ' that she was dismissing violence against muslim women as just the average 'domestic abuse'.

Well, I did have the thread wrong, there are two of them almost identical, and it was the 'Speaking of Islam and misogyny and beatings ' that she was dismissing violence against muslim women as just the average 'domestic abuse'.
'sOK. She flails around in one thread then makes another hoping few will notice. Invariably her flailing reveals itself, though, regardless of how many threads she makes. Like the story of the scorpion on the frog's back, it's her nature.

Forum List

Back