BFD if the Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren is is part Cherokee Indian

She was told about her heritage by her mother.

I am sure if Alex Haley was running for senate you all would be saying that he wasn't related to Kunta Kinte.........The family stories have been told from generation to generation.

Sally Hemming's daughter was denied that she was Thomas Jefferson's daughter, blood test show otherwise.

Blacks and Indians who were white enough passed themselves off as a white person because of all the bigotry

Show me some facts that she is lying, because you can't. Showing me a Indian video is not a fact, its hearsay

Ok hold on, that's your defense? Do you ever critique anything a liberal says? Do you ever use reason and logic?

So her mom told her and then she applies to Harvard and they apparently dont check it, so what the hell and then dean says she is 1/32

so if 1/32 is ok, then everyone (ok 90%) would get it, correct?
and it's ok to lie on your application and wouldnt you kinda get that figured out before you apply? Liberals arent into details?

This is why we have this bloated corrupted overbearing Federal Government today, people DONT CARE

Oh so it doesnt matter if she has lied for decades to get special treatment?

All Democrats lie to get special treatment, that is why they love Obama.

Right wingers love to personally attack so they can distract and avoid the real issues.

Says the guy who is distracting from the real issue.

The real issue, chief, is that Warren lied about her heritage to get a position at Harvard. And now is lying about that. I realize Democrats are supposed to lie. BUt not this blatantly. At what point does character become an issue and outweigh the D next to the name?

That would depend if she got special treatment or not wouldn't it?

Not really. If she thought she would get special treatment and did it to do so then that says something really bad. Not only about Warren, who's a shrew and a half, but about the American system that has become a racist system in reverse.
I mean, who gives a fuck if someone is one eighth Kaupegan Indian? How is that relevant to someone's ability to perform a job? That's the problem.

That would depend if she got special treatment or not wouldn't it?

Not really. If she thought she would get special treatment and did it to do so then that says something really bad. Not only about Warren, who's a shrew and a half, but about the American system that has become a racist system in reverse.
I mean, who gives a fuck if someone is one eighth Kaupegan Indian? How is that relevant to someone's ability to perform a job? That's the problem.
I agree it shouldn't matter. In fact I'm all for removing race from anything that is government has a hand in. They shouldn't even ask for your race.

Besides... It's beyond fucking retarded to say you are "African American" and you weren't born in Africa. It should under that race heading say "Are you an American? Yes/No"

Done.

My green god what a stupid thread.

Look, I'll make it easy for you guys that form an opinion without any facts:

To get "special treatment," one can't simply say, "My mom said I'm part [name of ethnic group.]"

You have to have birth records and other documentation proving that you are AT LEAST ONE-EIGHTH part of the ethnic group. I know this because my brother-in-law was 1/4 Cherokee, his mom kept very careful records. When my niece was born his mom made copies of everything for her. Sure enough, when she was looking at colleges and education grants, she was asked for documentation. Every time.
I looked it up, and yes, proper documentation is required for anything involving government programs for minority individuals.

Part Cherokee Indian??? ROFLMAO I have more Cherokee indian in my eyelash then she does in her entire body.. What a fucking joke! Leftist are so use to lying that they even cheer about it..

Come on election day.. I can't wait..

Like I said I have quite a bit of American Indian in me. Especially on my fathers side * my grandfather was 3/4 Indian and my grandmother on my dad side also had Indian in her very little but she has some , We also have some on my mother side but just my grandmother like 1/4 Indian. Her father (my great grandfather) had the Indian side. He named my grandmother Roxy because when he looked out the window when she was born he seen Giant rocks( they lived in the mountains) So hence her name Roxy.. My grandmother told me it was the way the Indians named their children back then. Who knew LOL .. .. My neighbor who is full blooded Indian and grew up on a reservation until he joined the navy. His last name is very Indian .. Its like sitting bear ( Not his real last name don't want to give out his real name) He told my husband we could get my kids into college on a grant because of how much Indian blood that in our family.. It takes a lot of paper work and really don't need a grant for my kids since we saved up for their college.. His kids got in on his grant .. My husband was talking to him about the college thing and that Warren lady name came up. He thinks she is a disgrace to the Indian people. When you say your American Indian you have to have so much in your blood line that she defiantly does not and HIGH cheek bones don't count LOL .. My neighbor said she probably did it , to get a minority thing on her college application. Because if you do that you get bumped up on being accepted over a non minority ..Of course we don't know that for sure but why else would you mention your American Indian when you have so little in your blood line. I knew growing up knowing I had Indian blood in me but I did not know how much until we did our family History. My grandfather was man of few words and he died when I was young. My grandmother ( my dads mom) only identified herself as Polish .. Never mentioned the Indian part only learned that in the searching of our family history.. I knew about my Moms mom(grandmother Roxy) due to the story I was told growing up . And then it was confirmed again through searching our family history.

So , my theory is if she put on a college application and got accepted into a particular school only because her Indian heritage, that is WRONG.. And that makes her a liar ..

Well Hell.

I'm part Cherokee on my Mothers side. My Great Grandmother was full Cherokee.

Wonder if I should run for congress?? LOL

Brown devoted his opening remarks to accuse Warren, a Harvard Law School professor who says she is part Cherokee Indian, of using her background to give her an advantage when competing for jobs throughout her career.
"The professor said she is a Native American, a person of color, and you can see she's not," Brown said in the first moments of the debate, echoing an attack line that has dogged Warren throughout much of the race this year.
Warren, who appeared to be caught off guard, was forced to use her opening remarks to respond, and she denied that she had taken advantage of affirmative action programs when seeking jobs.
"I never used it," Warren said, adding later: "I didn't get an advantage because of my background."

Massachusetts Senate debate begins with discussion of Warren

Who cares as long as she is an American.. I can not believe it. pisses me off.

You don't care if someone who would be a US Senator shamelessly lies about something like that for her own personal gain?

I just saw a clip of the debate and basically her excuse is: My mommy said so.

LMFAO!! Hey Dingbat, how many Reservations did you visit or live on growing up? What research did you do about your own family roots??? Most Native Americans can tell you about their ancestors, where they were from, etc.. They're a very proud people. It's obvious that you're PART STUPID and gamed the system -- for a time.

My green god what a stupid thread.

Look, I'll make it easy for you guys that form an opinion without any facts:

To get "special treatment," one can't simply say, "My mom said I'm part [name of ethnic group.]"

You have to have birth records and other documentation proving that you are AT LEAST ONE-EIGHTH part of the ethnic group. I know this because my brother-in-law was 1/4 Cherokee, his mom kept very careful records. When my niece was born his mom made copies of everything for her. Sure enough, when she was looking at colleges and education grants, she was asked for documentation. Every time.
I looked it up, and yes, proper documentation is required for anything involving government programs for minority individuals.

Granny needs to stop snorting her denture glue.. When asked for her documentation, SHE HAD NONE... this is how she got busted in this election.

Warren listed herself as a minority on a law school directory from 1986 to 1995, and both Harvard Law School and the University of Pennsylvania touted her as a minority hire.

From this article which also goes on to state: WARREN NEVER PROVIDED ANY DOCUMENTATION.
‘Pow Wow’ factor: Elizabeth Warren touted native roots in ’84 cookbook - BostonHerald.com

Except she didn't lie.

Her parents told her that was the case.

Personally, I had a similar experience. My mother erroneously thought there were Indian people in our family tree. Her half sister actually got around to doing some real research and found that it just wasn't the case.

It's a ridiculous issue by the way. Just as ridiculous as Brown posing nude for a magazine. But the latter never came up.

LMFAO It gets better.. Check this excuse out:

Elizabeth Warren: Record of American Indian Heritage Was Destroyed in 1906

Stephen Herrington: Elizabeth Warren: Record of American Indian Heritage Was Destroyed in 1906

And this from the same link:

A point regarding the Dawes Rolls, The Allotement act was fought by the Cherokees up until 1902 when the US Gov enrolled the last holdouts about 5000, what are called Nighthawks. Yes there was pressure by the Dawes Commission to enroll but you need not be present. That is a common myth that Cherokees hid out from getting enrolled. What these myths fail to understand the Dawes Commission already had the names of Cherokees that were listed on the 1896 and 1880 census by the Cherokee Nation, they merely were determining if the person was still living within the Boundries of the Cherokee Nation! I can trace generation after generation going back to 1835 and each time I found what District they lived and What the name of the Chidren are. The 1907 Dawes Roll was not the First Roll of the Cherokee Nation it was the 2nd to Last one. The Miller Guion Roll took place afterwards and it listed ALL Cherokees living East and West of the Mississippi that was making a claim to share in the Settlement with the US Gov. of $133 per claim so if you were not on the Dawes Roll you damn sure were on the Miller Roll! The only group excluded was Old Settlers and we have their names from 1896! So if this woman cant find one ANCESTOR on the 30 or so Rolls going back to 1817 the odds are she is WHITE...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back