BFD if the Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren is is part Cherokee Indian

Oh so it doesnt matter if she has lied for decades to get special treatment?

Except she didn't lie.

Her parents told her that was the case.
Personally, I had a similar experience. My mother erroneously thought there were Indian people in our family tree. Her half sister actually got around to doing some real research and found that it just wasn't the case.

It's a ridiculous issue by the way. Just as ridiculous as Brown posing nude for a magazine. But the latter never came up.

ROFLMAO!!! My mom said so doesn't get it when you use a minority status to bump other students who deserved to get in based upon their own merit.. SHE FUCKING LIED.. No one buys her bullshit.. Not even the liberals voters of Massachusetts.. You liberal hacks are a joke.. it's why you have ZERO credibility.. YOU ALWAYS CARRY THE DIRTY BATHWATER no matter how ridiculous..

Brown devoted his opening remarks to accuse Warren, a Harvard Law School professor who says she is part Cherokee Indian, of using her background to give her an advantage when competing for jobs throughout her career.
"The professor said she is a Native American, a person of color, and you can see she's not," Brown said in the first moments of the debate, echoing an attack line that has dogged Warren throughout much of the race this year.
Warren, who appeared to be caught off guard, was forced to use her opening remarks to respond, and she denied that she had taken advantage of affirmative action programs when seeking jobs.
"I never used it," Warren said, adding later: "I didn't get an advantage because of my background."

Massachusetts Senate debate begins with discussion of Warren

Who cares as long as she is an American.. I can not believe it. pisses me off.

She's a liar and the world's biggest hypocrite, moron. Do you care if the people you vote for are honest?

Purely a rhetorical question. You obviously don't.

Brown devoted his opening remarks to accuse Warren, a Harvard Law School professor who says she is part Cherokee Indian, of using her background to give her an advantage when competing for jobs throughout her career.
"The professor said she is a Native American, a person of color, and you can see she's not," Brown said in the first moments of the debate, echoing an attack line that has dogged Warren throughout much of the race this year.
Warren, who appeared to be caught off guard, was forced to use her opening remarks to respond, and she denied that she had taken advantage of affirmative action programs when seeking jobs.
"I never used it," Warren said, adding later: "I didn't get an advantage because of my background."

She's a lying sack of shit that gamed the system to get an undeserved advantage. She's hardly what I'd call "American", but she is a progressive Democrat,

All Democrats lie to get special treatment, that is why they love Obama.

Right wingers love to personally attack so they can distract and avoid the real issues.

Says the guy who is distracting from the real issue.

The real issue, chief, is that Warren lied about her heritage to get a position at Harvard. And now is lying about that. I realize Democrats are supposed to lie. BUt not this blatantly. At what point does character become an issue and outweigh the D next to the name?

Shooting an abortion doctor, perhaps? Hell Marion Barry was reelected DC Mayor after doing time for coke. Alcee Hastings was elected to Congress in Florida after being impeached from the federal Bench.

What's so telling and amazing about how insane liberals are is when you prove their lies to be truth.. it's there in black and white.. they keep on attacking, angry the truth was uncovered. That's sociopathic behavior.

What's so telling and amazing about how insane liberals are is when you prove their lies to be truth.. it's there in black and white.. they keep on attacking, angry the truth was uncovered. That's sociopathic behavior.

You still have not shown me any facts otherwise so a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Brown is actually making an ass out of himself.. Let him go ahead and keep on with the bull that the rights like to do, it is getting the dems closer to controlling the senate everyday..:lol:

Look at the conditions of native americans and see that they don't have an advantage over anyone else. I never used and never could use my race to advance my education or jobs. I earned two degrees without financial aid and got jobs without using my race and was turned away because of my race at Bell telephone in Calif in the early 60s. Turned away from job as an aid in holllywood presbyterian hosptial were my first child were born. Went to apply for job and it was filled, got home and called back and it was not filled. They would not even take an application and then call me later.

when did dreaming about heritage make someone an actual native American????

Oh so it doesnt matter if she has lied for decades to get special treatment?

Except she didn't lie.

Personally, I had a similar experience. My mother erroneously thought there were Indian people in our family tree. Her half sister actually got around to doing some real research and found that it just wasn't the case.

It's a ridiculous issue by the way. Just as ridiculous as Brown posing nude for a magazine. But the latter never came up.

ROFLMAO!!! My mom said so doesn't get it when you use a minority status to bump other students who deserved to get in based upon their own merit.. SHE FUCKING LIED.. No one buys her bullshit.. Not even the liberals voters of Massachusetts.. You liberal hacks are a joke.. it's why you have ZERO credibility.. YOU ALWAYS CARRY THE DIRTY BATHWATER no matter how ridiculous..

Laughable.

George W. Bush had a previous criminal record before being elected President. That's a first.

And Darrell Issa's a Bonafide crook too.

You'd better check yourself.

when did dreaming about heritage make someone an actual native American????

:clap2: lol!!! Liberals UNHINGED!!!

Except she didn't lie.

Laughable.

George W. Bush had a previous criminal record before being elected President. That's a first.

Hey Dumbo.. I didn't vote for George W Bush nor do I like him.. Cannot stand him in fact.. It's called HONESTY, something you libs know NOTHING of.. I didn't vote for Darrel Issa either although I don't even know what you're talking about?!! WTF do any of these things have to do with the FAUX INDIAN ELIZABETH WARREN???? She lied to get in to a college where other students who through their merit should have gotten that slot.. Even your liberal Mass voters know it and won't elect FAUXAHONTAS!! :lol:

The OP is the typical scumbag liberal, they eventually come around to admit they don't care if someone lies to get a job, win an election, etc as long as they are a Democrap.

If this stupid woman was a Republican, her lies would be headline news on CNN, ABC, PBS, NPR, etc but the left-wing media has buried her lies, so her opponent is just putting a spotlight back on them.

If she lied for years about being an indian to get ahead of other people, then she doesn't deserve to be a US Senator. It's pathetic someone so ignorant and disgusting like her is making $300K a year at Harvard, but it's even worse that she feels entitled to be a US Senator.

Laughable.

Bush did not have a criminal record, asshole.

Is anything libs say the truth?

Hey Dumbo.. I didn't vote for George W Bush nor do I like him.. Cannot stand him in fact.. It's called HONESTY, something you libs know NOTHING of.. I didn't vote for Darrel Issa either although I don't even know what you're talking about?!! WTF do any of these things have to do with the FAUX INDIAN ELIZABETH WARREN???? She lied to get in to a college where other students who through their merit should have gotten that slot.. Even your liberal Mass voters know it and won't elect FAUXAHONTAS!! :lol:

It's called "diversion." It's what liberal turds do when they don't want to discuss the ugly truth about their heroes.

BFD? So if every American thinks they are even 1/64 Black, Latino, Native American, they should check the box like Warren did. That is the precedent set by Elizabeth Warren. She has made a farce of affirmative action.

tumblr_ma9apaZ2va1rofvjk.jpg

"I have high cheekbones too!"

Laughable.

Bush did not have a criminal record, asshole.

Is anything libs say the truth?

Hey, they've got a letter from Bush's commander during Vietnam that he was dodging service. Just ask Dan Rather!

Forum List

Back