Bezerkly bans natural gas in new homes and businesses.

WTF!!!
Who the Hell wants to cook on an electric range or oven?
They claim it's for stopping climate change yet natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel available.
I'd be looking to see who profits by going all electric.
Berkeley becomes first U.S. city to ban natural gas in new homes

I have electric and if I lived in earthquake country, I sure as hell would have electric

Cooking with electricity sucks ass. And they made no mention about the dangers of earthquakes.
Wonder how long till they ban charcoal and wood.....if they haven't already.

Electric is fine, and I said what I would do, not what they said they would do.
You'll excuse us if we decline to allow you to tell us what we need.

WTF!!!
They claim it's for stopping climate change yet natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel available.

I have electric and if I lived in earthquake country, I sure as hell would have electric

Cooking with electricity sucks ass. And they made no mention about the dangers of earthquakes.
Electric stoves are a problem for the majority of texassns. California can deal with it.
I was renting a 2800 sq ft house in El Paso a few years back, thinking about buying it (things changed). Looked into converting it to all solar........ I would have needed 65 solar panels to run that house with relatively light, two person electric usage........

Hopefully it also had about 2 acres of property for the solar panels.
It didn't, I would have had to buy and bulldoze the rest of the houses on the block.

WTF!!!

Electric stoves are a problem for the majority of texassns. California can deal with it.

So Californians are stupid?
Have you ever seen a restaurant that cooks with an electric range?
Of course you haven't,because they are inferior....just like Californians.

1. yes they are

2. yes electric convection ovens are not unheard of in restaurants

3. No argument about the inferiority of Kalifornia

WTF!!!

If you cooked more than hot pockets in a toaster oven you'd know electric sucks.
There's a reason restaurants the world over use gas.

Restaurants the world over use electric too dippity shitz.

WTF!!!

Well I have and let me tell ya it's hard as hell to cook on electricity when there's no electric power. My power was out for over a friggin week after the Loma Prieta quake. The fridge didn't work so well either. Up in the nearby Santa Cruz mountains it took some months to get their power back on. I had better luck with the electric service in the Philippines, a third world country.

I wonder if TAAAAX MAAAAAN uses solar panels.

You think that butthole uses them?

Watch this....LOL!!!

They call the birds streamers......cause of the smoke plumes they create when their feathers ignite.....LOL!!!

Nothing from the left about that, but if crude oil killed one stupid turtle.....well TAAAX MAAAN would be all mad and stuff.

LOL, you are a fucking moron TAAAX MAAAN.

Last edited:

I was renting a 2800 sq ft house in El Paso a few years back, thinking about buying it (things changed). Looked into converting it to all solar........ I would have needed 65 solar panels to run that house with relatively light, two person electric usage........

It didn't, I would have had to buy and bulldoze the rest of the houses on the block.

We typically don't have properties that size here in California, we'd have to go to some lovely place like Bakersfield. Hey, then we'd be able to ride on the bullet train...no wait, that project got canned.

WTF!!!

If you cooked more than hot pockets in a toaster oven you'd know electric sucks.

Yeah, McDonalds. Good steak houses and seafood restaurants all use gas.

Natural gas is not needed to run a home. The intent is to create more solar power from the roof top. If you had any brains this would be clearly understood.
Its the cleanest form of energy there is....
As long as fracking is not needed to extract it.

Fracking is a safe and environmentally friendly way to extract natural gas. Our Governor, a Far Left Progressive Democrat, loves it because of all the tax revenue it provides, and all the high paying jobs it creates. It is HIGHLY REGULATED here.

WTF!!!

Well I have and let me tell ya it's hard as hell to cook on electricity when there's no electric power. My power was out for over a friggin week after the Loma Prieta quake. The fridge didn't work so well either. Up in the nearby Santa Cruz mountains it took some months to get their power back on. I had better luck with the electric service in the Philippines, a third world country.

I lost power for 3 days in a hurricane. Move to the east coast. We are much quicker about such things. They will even text me to tell me when my power is restored. Very considerate.

Yeah, McDonalds. Good steak houses and seafood restaurants all use gas.

Sure they do. Deep frying in natural gas LOL

We typically don't have properties that size here in California, we'd have to go to some lovely place like Bakersfield. Hey, then we'd be able to ride on the bullet train...no wait, that project got canned.

That is because they needed the money for their global warming satellite to track all the gas stoves.

I wonder is TAAAAX MAAAAAN uses solar panels.

You think that butthole uses them?

Watch this....LOL!!!

They call the birds streamers......cause of the smoke plumes they create when their feathers ignite.....LOL!!!

Nothing from the left about that, but if crude oil killed one stupid turtle.....well TAAAX MAAAN would be all mad and stuff.

LOL, you are a fucking moron TAAAX MAAAN.

Abstract
Wind energy has emerged as a promising alternative to fossil fuels, yet the impacts of wind facilities on wildlife remain unclear. Prior studies estimate between 10,000 and 573,000 fatal bird collisions with U.S. wind turbines annually; however, these studies do not differentiate between turbines with a monopole tower and those with a lattice tower, the former of which now comprise the vast majority of all U.S. wind turbines and the latter of which are largely being de-commissioned. We systematically derived an estimate of bird mortality for U.S. monopole turbines by applying inclusion criteria to compiled studies, identifying correlates of mortality, and utilizing a predictive model to estimate mortality along with uncertainty. Despite measures taken to increase analytical rigor, the studies we used may provide a non-random representation of all data; requiring industry reports to be made publicly available would improve understanding of wind energy impacts. Nonetheless, we estimate that between 140,000 and 328,000 (mean = 234,000) birds are killed annually by collisions with monopole turbines in the contiguous U.S.

Well, it's not like leftists really give a shit about the environment.

WTF!!!

I lost power for 3 days in a hurricane. Move to the east coast. We are much quicker about such things. They will even text me to tell me when my power is restored. Very considerate.
LOL they do the same stupid shit here but can they tell you why it's out or when it will be back on? Noooooooo.
Therefore I have a whole house stand by generator now.

WTF!!!

It's nice to have a choice. you can always turn off your gas valve as well, in the case of an earthquake.

The demoRAT's scientific breakthrough, when the tiny first generation wind turbines all failed. "Build them bigger, make more."

Now they must be over 500' tall!

Yes, let us all replace natural gas with 500' tall wind turbines, I would like two, please.

Natural gas is not needed to run a home. The intent is to create more solar power from the roof top.

Oh, sheesh. Solar power is not "needed" to run a home either. Once again liberal radicals take it upon themselves to deny people reasonable options because of their extremist, uninformed ideology.

WTF!!!

It's nice to have a choice. you can always turn off your gas valve as well, in the case of an earthquake.

Assuming it is not too late. I have natural gas heat because it is cheaper than electric and electric does not do too well once the temps get into the 20's. I really would not want that if we were in earthquakeland. In the mean time, I have had gas stoves. I do not like them. The ovens are horrible to try to bake in.

Forum List

Back