Beyond the Reach

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Hey ladies you'll love this. Michael Douglas shoot somebody on accident and makes his guide take off all his clothes and run around until he dies. I'm not gay but the guy's got a smoking hot body and its a pretty good movie too so far

Hey ladies you'll love this. Michael Douglas shoot somebody on accident and makes his guide take off all his clothes and run around until he dies. I'm not gay but the guy's got a smoking hot body and its a pretty good movie too so far
you sure about that bobo?.....i sensed a little confusion there when you said those 3 words.....

you sure about that bobo?.....i sensed a little confusion there when you said those 3 words.....
It is pretty gay for a guy to use the term hunk huh? Or to refer to his body is smoking hot? Lol

But I will say this movie is pretty good. the ending wasn't so great and it wasn't that intresting but for a dollar fifty Redbox why not.

It is pretty gay for a guy to use the term hunk huh? Or to refer to his body is smoking hot? Lol
yes.gif

Forum List

Back