Chappie

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Not even to the end and I'm already strongly recommend it. I bet you its a tear jerker coming up.

Chappie was pretty good. It had some issues but overall a very watchable movie.
Is that girl the same girl who played The Girl with a dragon tattoos? Something hot about her.

No, different actors. They both had a similar.....waif-like appearance, maybe that's a good way to describe it?
I've seen her before somewhere I swear. Anyways it was a great movie I would strongly recommend it. I liked when Hugh Jackman got his ass kicked and my favorite part was when Daddy convinced chappy that people were stealing daddy's cars and that's how he convinced chappy to help him carjack people. Lol

On another note I want to say do not watch Focus with Will Smith. Not good.

So my 2 recommends would be this movie and the Kingsmen was very good also

Chappie was pretty good. It had some issues but overall a very watchable movie.
Is that girl the same girl who played The Girl with a dragon tattoos? Something hot about her.

No, different actors. They both had a similar.....waif-like appearance, maybe that's a good way to describe it?
I've seen her before somewhere I swear. Anyways it was a great movie I would strongly recommend it. I liked when Hugh Jackman got his ass kicked and my favorite part was when Daddy convinced chappy that people were stealing daddy's cars and that's how he convinced chappy to help him carjack people. Lol

On another note I want to say do not watch Focus with Will Smith. Not good.

So my 2 recommends would be this movie and the Kingsmen was very good also
Kingsmen was a blast

Forum List

Back