Beware of the Electric car powered using batteries

What you're saying is, you're hook line sinker to the political climate rhetoric, they prey on bakes like you for more tax.
No taxes have been added since Trump's cut for the rich. So what are you talking about?
The English Channel was carved out in seconds because of an ice dam collapse that released billions and trillions of gallons of water.
What relevance does that have to do with the rate at which current CO2 and temperatures are rising??
Mount Etna blew it's top off in seconds. Things geologically can take thousands, millions, billions of years, some events can happen in seconds.
What relevance does that have to do with the rate at which current CO2 and temperatures are rising?
And you think great sudden calamity could happen from tomorrow onwards because co2 is moving too quickly for your schedule? You are truly the King of gormless retards.
I presented it as a hypothetical. The WAIS is currently in an unstable state and its eventual collapse is an unavoidable certainty. The only question, as I have said before, is the pace.
Do you understand what I'm saying?
I do. You are saying that either you refuse to actually discuss the topic or you still don't understand the question before us.
Plus - Can I suggest you go do a geology course or degree, then you might calm the fuck down because you're a raving loon of the highest order by a fucking country mile.
I have a bachelor's degree in Ocean Engineering which included intro to geology and geological oceanography. You?
Obama is sat in his beach front mansion spending the profits off his book because of retards like you gullible enough to buy it whilst he pisses his pants laughing.
Feel free to continue to demonstrate your ignorance (and bigotry) and I will feel free to give facts their proper regard and sound the alarm at real threats to our well being.

No taxes have been added since Trump's cut for the rich. So what are you talking about?

What relevance does that have to do with the rate at which current CO2 and temperatures are rising??

What relevance does that have to do with the rate at which current CO2 and temperatures are rising?

I presented it as a hypothetical. The WAIS is currently in an unstable state and its eventual collapse is an unavoidable certainty. The only question, as I have said before, is the pace.

I do. You are saying that either you refuse to actually discuss the topic or you still don't understand the question before us.

I have a bachelor's degree in Ocean Engineering which included intro to geology and geological oceanography. You?

Feel free to continue to demonstrate your ignorance (and bigotry) and I will feel free to give facts their proper regard and sound the alarm at real threats to our well being.
Sorry, it all went over your head at 33,000 feet.

You are the proud owner of a trophy 🏆.

No, usually it's a joke to highlight the idiocracy of your beliefs that CO2 is the dominant driver of the planet's climate.
That has not been my observation. My observation has been that you have repeatedly lied about what I have said. There was no trace of humor there.

Do the proper math. CO2 is driving AGW. If we keep burning fossil fuels, we'll suffer catastrophic warming. Intolerable heatwaves. Picture the casualties from Phoenix spending a few days at 120 after a power failure. Or the same thing in Uttar Pradesh or Wuhan.

Even if it was, how will you stop China and the other developing countries from using fossil fuels? You cannot, so why bother destroying our economy to fuel theirs? Thank you comrade!

Which school did you attend so I can warn everyone? They should not attend somewhere they fail to educate morons like you.

If you spend $400,000 on a fancy golf cart ... you shouldn't be complaining about $60,000 in maintenance per year ... or buy a Toyota instead ...

Yeesh ... $108.18 for the cigarette lighter in a Bentley ... {Cite} ...
I rent my golf cart for $1400 per year plus tax. That includes all charging, maintenance, storage and cleaning. Works out to just under $10 per round. It doesn't have a cigar lighter but that's what hookers are for.

Forum List

Back