Beware of the Electric car powered using batteries

Unlike ICE, nanoflow capacitor discharge can be monitored, like peering into the dynamics of the machine (piston explosion = capacitor discharge):

Capacitor Parameter Observer

* implementation of a PO on a microcontroller and its validation on electrolytic capacitors

*real-time estimation of the values Ce and Rse of the capacitor during the discharge process, which is about 20 microseconds

*improvement of the estimation method for the time-equivalent constants used to calculate Ce and Rse.

Actually, these Wisconsin solar panels are getting more wattage during the winter months due to less anthro-summer haze (lawn mowers, farm tractors, etc.).
How about reflections from snowcover?

It's irrelevant, in any real-world application of the energy stored in that capacitor, to power a machine, such as a car.
I disagree. Capacitor storage is capable of providing greater current to a given load than any battery. All batteries have significant internal resistance. That, for instance, is why batteries for EVs are constructed of a large number of cells in parallel - to get the current capacity up. If you want an EV to accelerate rapidly, you need current capacity.
But since you don't know shit about electronics, and you seem incapable of understanding even the most basic principles thereof, it would be a waste of my time and effort to try any more to explain it to you; much like the cliché about trying to teach a pig to sing.

Your call, Bob but as far as I can see, this entire conversation has been nothing but me correcting you.

I'm on a 1099, so yeah.

Instead of issuing 1098's ...

From Bradford Tax:

"Golfers are tax advantaged. Unlike most entertainment that suffers a 50 percent cut in deductions and faces other limits, golfers can qualify for a 100 percent entertainment deduction when they play in, or are a spectator at, a qualified charity event. The events can be large PGA TOUR events or local school golf outings. Both are tax advantaged."

Have your 501(c)(3) buy the golf cart ... and spend an extra 38 seconds each round talking business ... then look for refundable tax credits ...

I broke 100 once, and on a full 18-hole course ... boy was I proud ...

Buying an EV is financial suicide. It costs more, costs more to charge, the insurance and depreciation is horrendous, and you will get shafted on the warranty so it costs tens of thousands to fix things.

Forum List

Back