better forum?

tpahl

Jun 7, 2004
Cascadia
Anyone know of a forum not run by people that ignore their duties as modertors and do not play the stupid games these ones do?

tpahl said:
Anyone know of a forum not run by people that ignore their duties as modertors and do not play the stupid games these ones do? If so email me at [email protected]

crybaby.jpg

tpahl said:
Anyone know of a forum not run by people that ignore their duties as modertors and do not play the stupid games these ones do? If so email me at [email protected]
Games? where? I haven't seen games..
I've seen a little fun back an forth tween opposing sides, but no games, well cept from the conspiracy ilk....
Maybe I just haven't been on the same threads as you...I guess..

Anyway..I can give ya an address, if ya really want your ass kicked...
No MODS either..it's like the wild west over there.

:boohoo:

Dude, really. Nobody gives a crap that those that run the board aren't catering to you personally. A lot more goes on behind the scenes around here than you know. Hopefully when you reach puberty, you'll be able to develop the right hormones to deal with this sort of thing without crying all over the board.

PS: I apologize if the above post made you cry as well. I'll be anxiously awaiting your "Where can I find a board where I am not belittled...*sob*" post.

Forum List

Back