Betsy DeVos Gets Stopped From Entering DC Public School by Protesters

Wonderful, the people voted by protests all over the country. The GOP didn't listen to the people who they work for, not for people with money, she bought her job.

Wonderful, the people voted by protests all over the country. The GOP didn't listen to the people who they work for, not for people with money, she bought her job.

Didn't they know how to vote?

I think most were stopped, but then Hillary won the maj. vote, not Trump, so yes they knew how to vote, and the vote for Devos was not announced yet. I can assure you , if they knew of trumps cabinet picks they he would not of won, the maj of Trump votes would of jumped ship.

Didn't they know how to vote?

I think most were stopped, but then Hillary won the maj. vote, not Trump, so yes they knew how to vote, and the vote for Devos was not announced yet. I can assure you , if they knew of trumps cabinet picks they he would not of won, the maj of Trump votes would of jumped ship.

What the working class that won it for Trump didn't think he would put someone for vouchers ahead of education? We all knew what his basic philosophy was.

I wouldn't have let a little group like that stop me from walking in. Take a few pics on my cell phone and then pleasantly start saying "Excuse me, please" and walk around them, one at a time, saying "Let's talk about this inside." First one that laid a hand on me, pic goes to the cops. Why didn't she have a couple body guards with her? The Sec. of Education doesn't rate protection? She'll sure know better next time.
It's totally inappropriate for professional educators to behave like that--looks like the guy at the top of the steps by the door is someone from inside the school. Maybe all of them. It's unprofessional behavior, imo.

Remarkable

man standing in front of the school with a sign stating: "Welcome to our public school. It's' open to everyone"

Except Devos, apparently

Protesters Block The Door And Refuse To Let Trump Education Secretary Betsy DeVos Enter DC School

I'm not really sure what Madam Minister of the Poorly Eductaed wanted to do there, maybe threaten to close them down if they don't comply with the privatization orders?

Kinda funny she went there, what I read in the past one of the richest spending per student with one of the crappiest test scores in the nation.

Gotta love the teacher's unions

Jefferson Middle School Academy

This shit has got to stop. You cannot have such disrespect for authority, even if you don't like them. Half of the nation hated Obama, but we did not act like this.

"We wants Are kids to stay stew pit!"

I don't know why she wants to go there anyway..the kids are all out rioting with their *teachers*.

If the parents knew how badly the school system was intentionally fucking their children over, they'd burn the whole establishment down to the ground

This parent knows and trust me, the struggle not to torch the school and the admin buildings is real.

Forum List

Back