Beto Says Everyone Will Voluntarily Turn in Their Guns

Many police departments have (or have at their disposal) dogs trained to sniff out firearms and ammo even well hidden in a home.

A concerted effort at confiscation would be very difficult to fight against. Let us hope it never comes to that.

We have an English Bull Mastiff...good luck police doggy.. you'll lose

Police don't take kindly to attacking police dogs. It won't be dog on dog. It'll be gun on dog.

There are a great many hurdles they would have to overcome to even get to confiscation on a state or national level.

Besides the sheer illegality of it, there is the very real possibility of citizens revolt.

Any confiscations would have to be low key, one house at a time, with a media black-out to keep the general populace unaware of the scope of the confiscations.

It could be done, it has been done before, but it wouldn't be easy in the US.

Violate my Constionual right and the hound is released.

Who said the Left live in a bubble world void of reality?

Twitter
I appalled Robert Frances for his bravery by opening the democrats historical playbook of gun control. He has a snowball chance in hell of winning but his big mouth just destroyed democrats "we don't want to take your guns". It's all about taking guns.

Many police departments have (or have at their disposal) dogs trained to sniff out firearms and ammo even well hidden in a home.

A concerted effort at confiscation would be very difficult to fight against. Let us hope it never comes to that.

Police don't take kindly to attacking police dogs. It won't be dog on dog. It'll be gun on dog.

There are a great many hurdles they would have to overcome to even get to confiscation on a state or national level.

Besides the sheer illegality of it, there is the very real possibility of citizens revolt.

Any confiscations would have to be low key, one house at a time, with a media black-out to keep the general populace unaware of the scope of the confiscations.

I have my doubts about someone who would put their dog in harm's way for a principle. Your wife and children well, that I could understand and even approve. But, to risk the life of a dog in a pointless gesture, that, in my mind, is unforgivable.

XQek3Xh.jpg

I have my doubts about someone who would put their dog in harm's way for a principle. Your wife and children well, that I could understand and even approve. But, to risk the life of a dog in a pointless gesture, that, in my mind, is unforgivable.

XQek3Xh.jpg

Because you're a submissive soy boy.

Idiot

The plan to roll back gun rights is identical to that which was used to install Prohibition in the 2nd decade of the 20th Century.

1. Take advantage of every gun-related tragedy and play it hard in the media.
2. Stigmatize law-abiding gun-owners who have never had a mishap with a gun by picturing them as low-lifes and a lower social class. Imply mental instability.
3. Organize and empower non-related groups by linking the gun issues with other political issues.
4. The goal of the propaganda blitz is to raise support for a Constitutional amendment.

It's a long game, but it's worked before and they believe it will work again.

Twitter

Saying something like that at a gathering of people who don't even own decent forearms is just picking low-hanging fruit.

If Beto had any balls he'd show up at an NRA conference and say that.

But he doesn't. little Beto is a nutless wonder.
What are you running down forearms for buddy?

giphy.gif

America is a racist country, the true start of the country was August 20, 1619, when the first slave was brought here not July 4, 1776. Beto promised to sign a reparations bill to address this. THANKS!

The only ones requiring prayer are the ones who decide to take free men’s arms. Bad news travels fast. And there are more boots out there than willing lickers.

From Vanity Fair's puff piece about Beto:

“Why do you have walls in your house?” they retorted. “Why do you have a door?”
Behind the door, in the O’Rourke living room, a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf contains a section for rock memoirs (Bob Dylan’s Chronicles, a favorite) and a stack of LPs (the Clash, Nina Simone) but also a sizable collection of presidential biographies, including Robert Caro’s work on Lyndon B. Johnson. Arranged in historical order, the biographies suggest there’s been some reflection on the gravity of the presidency. But there’s also some political poetry to it, a sense that O’Rourke might be destined for this shelf. He has an aura. Most places he goes in El Paso, he’s dogged by cries of “Beto! Beto!” Oprah Winfrey, who helped anoint Barack Obama in 2008, practically begged him to run at an event in New York City at the beginning of February.

Settling into an armchair in his living room, he tries to make sense of his rise. “I honestly don’t know how much of it was me,” he says. “But there is something abnormal, super-normal, or I don’t know what the hell to call it, that we both experience when we’re out on the campaign trail.”

O’Rourke and his wife, Amy, an educator nine years his junior, both describe the moment they first witnessed the power of O’Rourke’s gift. It was in Houston, the third stop on O’Rourke’s two-year Senate campaign against Ted Cruz. “Every seat was taken, every wall, every space in the room was filled with probably a thousand people,” recalls Amy O’Rourke. “You could feel the floor moving almost. It was not totally clear that Beto was what everybody was looking for, but just like that people were so ready for something. So that was totally shocking. I mean, like, took-my-breath-away shocking.”

For O’Rourke, what followed was a near-mystical experience. “I don’t ever prepare a speech,” he says. “I don’t write out what I’m going to say. I remember driving to that, I was, like, ‘What do I say? Maybe I’ll just introduce myself. I’ll take questions.’ I got in there, and I don’t know if it’s a speech or not, but it felt amazing. Because every word was pulled out of me. Like, by some greater force, which was just the people there. Everything that I said, I was, like, watching myself, being like, How am I saying this stuff? Where is this coming from?

Riding Around with Beto O’Rourke as He Comes to Grips with a Presidential Run

I somehow doubt that there would be a complete media blackout, once law-enforcement officers started getting shot by armed citizens. I harbor no ill feelings against those who are paid to protect us, but I also know two things: Americans will not forfeit their guns as easily as other countries have, and law-enforcement officers want to go home to their wives and children more than anything else. No amount of money is risking one's life for the sake of an extremely bad and unconstitutional governmental policy. I predict that many law-enforcement officers simply wouldn't comply, especially in the rural areas.

Twitter

Saying something like that at a gathering of people who don't even own decent forearms is just picking low-hanging fruit.

If Beto had any balls he'd show up at an NRA conference and say that.

But he doesn't. little Beto is a nutless wonder.
What are you running down forearms for buddy?

giphy.gif

Shit, I just got that.

I had a couple drinks when I posted that. :laugh:

America is a racist country, the true start of the country was August 20, 1619, when the first slave was brought here not July 4, 1776. Beto promised to sign a reparations bill to address this. THANKS!

Stop that. Beto is not signing any bills, and there will be no "repartions."

Forum List

Back