Beto Says Everyone Will Voluntarily Turn in Their Guns

Who said the Left live in a bubble world void of reality?

Twitter

Saying something like that at a gathering of people who don't even own decent forearms is just picking low-hanging fruit.

If Beto had any balls he'd show up at an NRA conference and say that.

But he doesn't. little Beto is a nutless wonder.

Who said the Left live in a bubble world void of reality?

Twitter

And Criminals will obey the law, Marxism will be figured out by Cortez and I will wake with Vikander as my wife and Ana De Armas will be my mistress serving me twice a day and three times on Sunday if Beto become President and get his delusional dream...

Democrat strategy session

ConeOfSilenceGetSmart.jpg

Many police departments have (or have at their disposal) dogs trained to sniff out firearms and ammo even well hidden in a home.

A concerted effort at confiscation would be very difficult to fight against. Let us hope it never comes to that.

NJ's governor has also signed anti-gun legislation.

it's an anti-gun wave across america!

https://nj.gov/infobank/eo/056murphy/pdf/EO-83.pdf

the executive order states that New Jersey is to require that prospective suppliers of firearms “certify adherence to public safety principles relating to firearms.”

New Jersey’s laws include a ban on many popular semi-automatic firearms and an arbitrary limit on magazine capacity of 10 rounds. The state’s licensing scheme not only effectively bans private transfers, but imposes a waiting period that can last for weeks, even when there is a clear threat to one’s life. In the case of Carolyn Bowne, as she waited for New Jersey’s permission to purchase a gun for personal protection, she was stabbed to death by an abusive ex-boyfriend who had a warrant out for his arrest for violating a restraining order.

It doesn’t get much worse than punishing a business for simply working with another business.

Last edited:
Many police departments have (or have at their disposal) dogs trained to sniff out firearms and ammo even well hidden in a home.

A concerted effort at confiscation would be very difficult to fight against. Let us hope it never comes to that.

We have an English Bull Mastiff...good luck police doggy.. you'll lose

We have an English Bull Mastiff...good luck police doggy.. you'll lose

Police don't take kindly to attacking police dogs. It won't be dog on dog. It'll be gun on dog.

There are a great many hurdles they would have to overcome to even get to confiscation on a state or national level.

Besides the sheer illegality of it, there is the very real possibility of citizens revolt.

Any confiscations would have to be low key, one house at a time, with a media black-out to keep the general populace unaware of the scope of the confiscations.

It could be done, it has been done before, but it wouldn't be easy in the US.

Forum List

Back