Beto O'Rourke

Well Ted Cruz is a proven liar and we don’t even know if he’s a legal citizen of the country. What has he ever done for Texas, other than use them as a springboard for political ambitions? I hope, for the sake of Texas, he gets his ass sent to the curb.
He makes the hair rise up on the back of my neck. Mark my words, there's something not right there....
But a guy who bans the flag at his rallies and wants to give illegals health care is ok. You people are the most sick and perverse slime to ever infest a planet.
Cruz isn't even a citizen. Feel free to take his healthcare away if you want. I don't care.
Show a fake news link proving your latest lie.

Gruesome Newsome wants free health care for illegals in California too...what has happened to the democrats party?......where are they getting their palms greased?....the immigration attorney political fund?......

Wants to give illegals free healthcare. This is a non-starter for me. We have a major deficit and ~$22Trn in debt. We need to balance the budget and start paying down the debt. Entitlements account for 66% of mandatory spend. Beto wants to increase that. The issue with illegal immigration is not necessarily the crime but the $$ that has to be spent on education and healthcare. Until we can get this under control, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration and giving them free healthcare is not the answer.

Vote for Ted Cruz

O'Rourke lied that "he accepted no corporate donations."

Here is what the fucking fraud said a year ago;

{
“What we were rejecting, unwittingly, and I wouldn’t have put it this way, was corporate rock-’n’-roll,” he said. “I don’t want you, in New York or L.A., deciding what I was going to listen to in El Paso. We in this campaign are rejecting corporate politics, literally rejecting corporate donations filtered through PACs, the special interests, and yes, the party bosses. I don’t want to know what their focus groups say, or their polls show, or their consultants have tested for me to repeat here. I want to know what’s on your mind.”}

How Beto O’Rourke Explains America

Of course the ENTIRE campaign is funded by Corporate Hollywood who have spent over a hundred million as carpet baggers to impose their will on Texas through this Marxist clown.

Betos son was polled and he stated that he was ok with illegals getting welfare so long as white people already living here had no guns.
cbsn-fusion-rep-beto-orourke-texas-senate-race-grassroots-campaign-thumbnail-1510136-640x360.jpg

220px-David_Hogg_at_Rally_to_Support_Firearm_Safety_Legislation_17_Feb_2018.jpg

Well Ted Cruz is a proven liar and we don’t even know if he’s a legal citizen of the country. What has he ever done for Texas, other than use them as a springboard for political ambitions? I hope, for the sake of Texas, he gets his ass sent to the curb.
He makes the hair rise up on the back of my neck. Mark my words, there's something not right there....
But a guy who bans the flag at his rallies and wants to give illegals health care is ok. You people are the most sick and perverse slime to ever infest a planet.
O’Rourke’s campaign is not distancing itself from the American flag. The most prominent image on the campaign website’s homepage is a photo of O’Rourke, with the American flag behind him. He performed at a July 4 concert this year with Willie Nelson in front of the flag. There are also numerous photos and videos on social media of him speaking in front of the American and Texas flags from other events this summer...
We can say that the campaign definitely does not show an "aversion" to the flag or to patriotic symbols, as it has used them in many other settings. We rate this claim Mostly False.

The facts on Beto O'Rourke on flags in Texas Senate race

As for healthcare, you want everyone who can't afford private insurance to die, anyway, so who cares what you think about that.

we don’t even know if he’s a legal citizen of the country.

we don't?
No. He refused to submit his birth certificate for official review as requested by President Trump during the 2016 campaign. He was not born in America and his father was a high ranking communist.

and his mother was born and bred American.

As much a citizen as McCain was.
Should be easy to prove by presenting his birth certificate to a Judge but...... HE WON'T. Obama's mother was American too, and we know he's not a citizen. Let's not make that mistake again.

Oh he put this one to bed over two years ago.
NOT :)
Cruz, trolled by Trump, releases his mother's birth certificate

Cruz isn't even a citizen. Feel free to take his healthcare away if you want. I don't care.
Show a fake news link proving your latest lie.
Big-name legal scholars are giving validation to Donald Trump's attack against Ted Cruz

Lyin' Ted was a Canadian citizen for his entire life until a couple years ago because it was inconvenient to his political ambitions. He should present his birth certificate for official review.

we don’t even know if he’s a legal citizen of the country.

we don't?
No. He refused to submit his birth certificate for official review as requested by President Trump during the 2016 campaign. He was not born in America and his father was a high ranking communist.

and his mother was born and bred American.

As much a citizen as McCain was.
Should be easy to prove by presenting his birth certificate to a Judge but...... HE WON'T. Obama's mother was American too, and we know he's not a citizen. Let's not make that mistake again.

Oh he put this one to bed over two years ago.
NOT :)
Cruz, trolled by Trump, releases his mother's birth certificate
He would not submit it to a judge for review. That paper could have been anything.

O’Rourke’s campaign is not distancing itself from the American flag. The most prominent image on the campaign website’s homepage is a photo of O’Rourke, with the American flag behind him. He performed at a July 4 concert this year with Willie Nelson in front of the flag. There are also numerous photos and videos on social media of him speaking in front of the American and Texas flags from other events this summer...
We can say that the campaign definitely does not show an "aversion" to the flag or to patriotic symbols, as it has used them in many other settings. We rate this claim Mostly False.

Our Mikey trades in "Trump facts" .. not actual ones ;)

Should be easy to prove by presenting his birth certificate to a Judge but...... HE WON'T.
Still waiting for the magic Kenyan to do the same.....
Look at you, wanting to keep making the same mistake. Demand proof. Cruz is the son of a high ranking communist, was not born in America, and was a citizen of another nation until 2016. He is not eligible.

Anyone who cannot do basic math should not be a senator. Giving illegals free healthcare that we cannot afford is insanity.

Wants to give illegals free healthcare. This is a non-starter for me. We have a major deficit and ~$22Trn in debt. We need to balance the budget and start paying down the debt. Entitlements account for 66% of mandatory spend. Beto wants to increase that. The issue with illegal immigration is not necessarily the crime but the $$ that has to be spent on education and healthcare. Until we can get this under control, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration and giving them free healthcare is not the answer.

Vote for Ted Cruz

O'Rourke lied that "he accepted no corporate donations."

Here is what the fucking fraud said a year ago;

{
“What we were rejecting, unwittingly, and I wouldn’t have put it this way, was corporate rock-’n’-roll,” he said. “I don’t want you, in New York or L.A., deciding what I was going to listen to in El Paso. We in this campaign are rejecting corporate politics, literally rejecting corporate donations filtered through PACs, the special interests, and yes, the party bosses. I don’t want to know what their focus groups say, or their polls show, or their consultants have tested for me to repeat here. I want to know what’s on your mind.”}

How Beto O’Rourke Explains America

Of course the ENTIRE campaign is funded by Corporate Hollywood who have spent over a hundred million as carpet baggers to impose their will on Texas through this Marxist clown.
Prove it.

He would not submit it to a judge for review. That paper could have been anything.

Hiis Daddy was Cuban, NOT a US citizen and Ted was born IN Canada WITH Canadian citizenship.
Which he renounced during the campaign.
Show us the Birth Certificate TED .. and NO, NOT THIS ONE!

2_254_8c91c9e9-caa7-465d-910d-f4819afab395.jpg

Should be easy to prove by presenting his birth certificate to a Judge but...... HE WON'T.
Look at you, wanting to keep making the same mistake. Demand proof. Cruz is the son of a high ranking communist, was not born in America, and was a citizen of another nation until 2016. He is not eligible.

He had American citizenship the day he was born.

(as did Obama)

Hiis Daddy was Cuban, NOT a US citizen and Ted was born IN Canada WITH Canadian citizenship.

This one looks just as credible as that one:

o-TED-CRUZ-BIRTH-CERTIFICATE-facebook.jpg

Mommy was an American citizen.

all that was needed

He had American citizenship the day he was born.

(as did Obama)
:rolleyes:

Okay, submit to a Judge for review, then. Easy fix right there.

Beta O'Rourke is an anti-wasp bigot like his buddy Steve Colbert.
Americans has had enough of the Democrat hate.

betocolbert.jpg

Forum List

Back