Beto O'Rourke

Wants to give illegals free healthcare. This is a non-starter for me. We have a major deficit and ~$22Trn in debt. We need to balance the budget and start paying down the debt. Entitlements account for 66% of mandatory spend. Beto wants to increase that. The issue with illegal immigration is not necessarily the crime but the $$ that has to be spent on education and healthcare. Until we can get this under control, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration and giving them free healthcare is not the answer.

Vote for Ted Cruz
Did you put this in Political Satire on purpose?

Oh, shup, Pete. This is an instinctive (you can say emotional if you want) response that has NOTHING to do with the guy's politics. But go ahead and vote for him, and keep making shit up about anyone who disagrees with you. Great arguments.

LOL...

I'm almost sorry...

giphy.gif

The reason I say almost is because I can't understand why I should be, other than my animal instincts.

You see... I didn't say anything untrue. Exaggerated perhaps but I am certain if "people" like black fag are running amok in society, we need to reopen the public asylums. Just give the inmates knives and keep them away from the people who feed them and collect the bodies.

They're detrimental to society, dangerously stupid in fact. Your reactionary political policies are detrimental to society as well. That's a fact. You can't dispute it and you get angry. I understand that.

What I don't understand is how after watching politics and observing the game, democrooks have insisted all my life that the reason republicans wanted to oppose democrooks is because they WANT dirty air, water, starving elderly in the streets, kids killing each other with free guns and ammo supplied by the NRA, a massive staving peasant class to toil in sweat shops for evil and sinister billionaires. I believed it myself.

Well... seems to me there is actual evidence that the objectives of the left are to destroy our industries with nationalized labor union demands that would cripple any ability to profit from building or maintaining and industry. Further erode their ability to compete against business outside our borders with environmental compliance laws that make little difference and are based on the hoax ox of global warming. They've done everything they can to marginalize our faith in religious institutions, beyond what all the pedophiles did. They embrace and promote all sorts of other sexual deviancy however.

So here you are now, after witnessing your side with 3 TV networks that no longer control the public opinion nearly as well losing it's collective mind because Fox News and Limbaugh have somehow made liberalism less trendy because it's clearly stupid and other times looney. Your side spent all that time creating utterly ridiculous lies about "the right" and now you can just suck it up because the humorous criticism focused in your direction is firmly based in truth.

He would not submit it to a judge for review. That paper could have been anything.
He makes the hair rise up on the back of my neck. Mark my words, there's something not right there....
But a guy who bans the flag at his rallies and wants to give illegals health care is ok. You people are the most sick and perverse slime to ever infest a planet.
O’Rourke’s campaign is not distancing itself from the American flag. The most prominent image on the campaign website’s homepage is a photo of O’Rourke, with the American flag behind him. He performed at a July 4 concert this year with Willie Nelson in front of the flag. There are also numerous photos and videos on social media of him speaking in front of the American and Texas flags from other events this summer...
We can say that the campaign definitely does not show an "aversion" to the flag or to patriotic symbols, as it has used them in many other settings. We rate this claim Mostly False.
The facts on Beto O'Rourke on flags in Texas Senate race

Our Mikey trades in "Trump facts" .. not actual ones ;)

Hiis Daddy was Cuban, NOT a US citizen and Ted was born IN Canada WITH Canadian citizenship.
Which he renounced during the campaign.
Show us the Birth Certificate TED .. and NO, NOT THIS ONE!

2_254_8c91c9e9-caa7-465d-910d-f4819afab395.jpg

This one looks just as credible as that one:

o-TED-CRUZ-BIRTH-CERTIFICATE-facebook.jpg

Either of which can be created easily with photshop.

He would not submit it to a judge for review. That paper could have been anything.
But a guy who bans the flag at his rallies and wants to give illegals health care is ok. You people are the most sick and perverse slime to ever infest a planet.
O’Rourke’s campaign is not distancing itself from the American flag. The most prominent image on the campaign website’s homepage is a photo of O’Rourke, with the American flag behind him. He performed at a July 4 concert this year with Willie Nelson in front of the flag. There are also numerous photos and videos on social media of him speaking in front of the American and Texas flags from other events this summer...
We can say that the campaign definitely does not show an "aversion" to the flag or to patriotic symbols, as it has used them in many other settings. We rate this claim Mostly False.

Hiis Daddy was Cuban, NOT a US citizen and Ted was born IN Canada WITH Canadian citizenship.

Which Cruz did, and so is afraid to present it to a Judge.

You claim Cruz made his birth certificate with photoshop? Can't prove it though huh?

You claim Cruz made his birth certificate with photoshop? Can't prove it though huh?
He needs to make it available to an independent authority first. Which he never will because he knows what will come back.

He needs to make it available to an independent authority first. Which he never will because he knows what will come back.
I wouldn't show mine either because no matter what he does you'll just spew more garbage.

I wouldn't show mine either because no matter what he does you'll just spew more garbage.
Sir I'm merely presenting the concerns of our President. Luckily, his total humiliation of Lyin' Ted kept the illegal out of the Presidency, but now it's up to Texas to keep him out of the Senate.

Oh, shup, Pete. This is an instinctive (you can say emotional if you want) response that has NOTHING to do with the guy's politics. But go ahead and vote for him, and keep making shit up about anyone who disagrees with you. Great arguments.

LOL...

I'm almost sorry...

giphy.gif

The reason I say almost is because I can't understand why I should be, other than my animal instincts.

You see... I didn't say anything untrue. Exaggerated perhaps but I am certain if "people" like black fag are running amok in society, we need to reopen the public asylums. Just give the inmates knives and keep them away from the people who feed them and collect the bodies.

They're detrimental to society, dangerously stupid in fact. Your reactionary political policies are detrimental to society as well. That's a fact. You can't dispute it and you get angry. I understand that.

What I don't understand is how after watching politics and observing the game, democrooks have insisted all my life that the reason republicans wanted to oppose democrooks is because they WANT dirty air, water, starving elderly in the streets, kids killing each other with free guns and ammo supplied by the NRA, a massive staving peasant class to toil in sweat shops for evil and sinister billionaires. I believed it myself.

Well... seems to me there is actual evidence that the objectives of the left are to destroy our industries with nationalized labor union demands that would cripple any ability to profit from building or maintaining and industry. Further erode their ability to compete against business outside our borders with environmental compliance laws that make little difference and are based on the hoax ox of global warming. They've done everything they can to marginalize our faith in religious institutions, beyond what all the pedophiles did. They embrace and promote all sorts of other sexual deviancy however.

So here you are now, after witnessing your side with 3 TV networks that no longer control the public opinion nearly as well losing it's collective mind because Fox News and Limbaugh have somehow made liberalism less trendy because it's clearly stupid and other times looney. Your side spent all that time creating utterly ridiculous lies about "the right" and now you can just suck it up because the humorous criticism focused in your direction is firmly based in truth.

No one asked you to apologize. Like I said, your clear and cogent, realistic arguments that entirely sum up the left's positions should take you far in beating back that blue wave in November.
:laugh:

Wants to give illegals free healthcare. This is a non-starter for me. We have a major deficit and ~$22Trn in debt. We need to balance the budget and start paying down the debt. Entitlements account for 66% of mandatory spend. Beto wants to increase that. The issue with illegal immigration is not necessarily the crime but the $$ that has to be spent on education and healthcare. Until we can get this under control, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration and giving them free healthcare is not the answer.

Vote for Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz is a LOSER according to Donald Trump; why should people vote for a LOSER?
Not only that, but his father killed JFK and he has an ugly wife

Why would anyone vote for a Senator with such an ugly wife?

Heidi-Cruz-620x374.jpg

Sir I'm merely presenting the concerns of our President. Luckily, his total humiliation of Lyin' Ted kept the illegal out of the Presidency, but now it's up to Texas to keep him out of the Senate.
Texas will put him in the senate and keep your illegal loving drunk out.

Texas will put him in the senate and keep your illegal loving drunk out.
Then Texans will prove THEY are the illegal loving drunks

Trumpy says there's going to be a Red Wave and he would never lie. So relax, Texas conservatives. Who would vote for a guy named Beto, anyway?
Philo Beddoe would disagree. None of those guys can spell anyway.
upload_2018-9-16_14-26-6.png

Vote for Ted Cruz
Did you put this in Political Satire on purpose?

What was not factual in this post please? 100% fact.

Forget political ideology. If you don’t think illegal aliens cost the US $$$ you are either drunk or stupid.

Vote for Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz is a LOSER according to Donald Trump; why should people vote for a LOSER?
Not only that, but his father killed JFK and he has an ugly wife

That's gonna smart .. Bigly!
And to think that Ted Cruz has SO little pride that he'd invite the Dotard to campaign for him?
As Donnie said - the National Enquirer is a formidable news source. :lol:

Trump_Bolsters_Claim_Linking_Cruz8217s-0f34b858ea1cfb9ea7b1451d0aca2d8f

Forum List

Back