Beto: "immigrants do the shitt*est jobs that no one wants to do"

• Only 4 percent of illegal immigrants and 2 percent of all immigrants do farm work. Immigrants (legal and illegal) do make up a large share of agricultural workers — accounting for half or more of some types of farm laborers — but all agricultural workers together constitute less than 1 percent of the American work force.

Many occupations often thought to be worked overwhelmingly by immigrants (legal and illegal) are in fact majority native-born:
  • Maids and housekeepers: 51 percent native-born
  • Taxi drivers and chauffeurs: 54 percent native-born
  • Butchers and meat processors: 64 percent native-born
  • Grounds maintenance workers: 66 percent native-born
  • Construction laborers: 65 percent native-born
  • Janitors: 73 percent native-born
  • There Are No Jobs Americans Won’t Do

Things were getting so bad for old Beto that he took to wearing a suit recently. It's probably a change your clothes, change your luck kind of thing. The only problem is he looks like Jeb Clampett in that suit.

I am sick to my stomach of hearing Pelosi and Democrats comparing today’s immigration to the 1800s immigration. We are no longer into nation building but nation survival. Lady Liberty has served her purpose and no longer have meaning. It’s easy for Pelosi in her gated community to say OK to open borders but we have American men, women, children, and vets who are hungry and homeless and without medical care. And we are sending billions to corrupt countries who are not helping their people. Environmentally we cannot sustain open borders and survive as a nation. We import most of our food from other countries. Farmland and our water supply are strained and polluted. Landfills are full. In the 1800s we did not have immigrants looking for a handout of food stamps, free medical care, and subsidized housing. Years ago Kennedy said; “Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country” and he was killed and he was talking about today then. Illegal and unlimited immigration is already costing American taxpayers billions. I am a life long diehard liberal but I will never vote Democrat again.
What to do with those already here. If they are working and not using the system let them stay but the families back home need to enter on their own merit. And deport those who are freeloading. No more DACA and no more automatic birthright citizenship. No more ESL classes for their kids. It takes away from learning the basics. They are no longer anchors. And they have to register as they did at Ellis Island. No more catch and release and a no show court date. We in the 21st century had a system to make immigration work for the 21st centruy.

Last edited:
And once these subhumans make it into our country they start popping out babies like Pez dispensers. And with our citizenship laws, that spells disaster.

Shittest job has to be posting as a Message Board Progressive. Media Matters was only able to hire one person who is now forced to run at least 50 accounts a day

Forum List

Back