Beto 2020

Maybe he's running for Prez so the eventual nominee will pick him up for VP to get the Hispanic vote.

Yeah. I'm that cynical.
Or he'll pick Andrew Gillum as his running mate. That is if Gillum isn't eyeing Lil' Marco's seat.

I'm not sold on Beto, but I haven't seen a lot of him yet. I like Sherrod Brown. I still like Bernie, but he has become too divisive, with HRC fans still blaming him for not dropping out sooner and throwing his full support behind her. Warren isn't presidential material, but she sure as fuck is Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee material, so we need to make that happen.

I love Uncle Joe but it's time to move on. He had his chance in 2016 and decided not to take it. It's just like Chris Christie. Sometimes you just miss your chance. C'et la vie.

I like Mitch Landreauoux but he has a name problem. Trump wouldn't push him around.

Kamala Harris. She could be really good. One to watch.

Tulsi Gabbard. Will get a lot of interest because she's hot. Sad, but true. I think she's also got substance so who knows?

Nobody will work harder than Corey Booker, but it's almost too much. He needs to take a chill pill. But at least you know he won't be sitting in the fucking residence until 2pm watching MSNBC each day to see what Andrea Mitchell is saying about him, so there's that.

Joe Kennedy and Julian Castro...that's just noise. The people are not going to vote for a guy named Julian Castro, in America. And yes, I know, Barack Hussein Obama. But he had charisma. We're just not going to have a President Castro, after vilifying one for 50+ years in Cuba.

Who am I missing?

Makes no sense

Political neophyte who lost to Ted Cruz. No real political experience

But 2020 is no ordinary election year. Anti Trump fervor will be in full force. Beto needs only follow the Obama 2008 model

He is a white Obama. Young, handsome, charismatic
He will have strong Hispanic support
The Democratic field is weak and geriatric
He may be able to take Texas away from Trump
He should be able to get out the vote
Unlike Hillary ......he is like able
Tie your wagon to a has been instead of a starl.

So the democrat strategy is to put up any old inept candidate as long as they can gin up hatred for the President who brought about an economic boom. Sounds like the same old same old plan doubled down.

Beto O'Rourke doesn't know if he's a progressive Democrat. "I’m not big on labels. I don’t get all fired up about party or classifying or defining people based on a label or a group. I’m for everyone,” he said Friday

Badly losing ground to the Buttigeig, Beto just announced that he might be gay too; he says "I love watching Ru Paul's Drag Race"

Maybe he's running for Prez so the eventual nominee will pick him up for VP to get the Hispanic vote.

Yeah. I'm that cynical.
Or he'll pick Andrew Gillum as his running mate. That is if Gillum isn't eyeing Lil' Marco's seat.

I'm not sold on Beto, but I haven't seen a lot of him yet. I like Sherrod Brown. I still like Bernie, but he has become too divisive, with HRC fans still blaming him for not dropping out sooner and throwing his full support behind her. Warren isn't presidential material, but she sure as fuck is Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee material, so we need to make that happen.

I love Uncle Joe but it's time to move on. He had his chance in 2016 and decided not to take it. It's just like Chris Christie. Sometimes you just miss your chance. C'et la vie.

I like Mitch Landreauoux but he has a name problem. Trump wouldn't push him around.

Tulsi Gabbard. Will get a lot of interest because she's hot. Sad, but true. I think she's also got substance so who knows?

Nobody will work harder than Corey Booker, but it's almost too much. He needs to take a chill pill. But at least you know he won't be sitting in the fucking residence until 2pm watching MSNBC each day to see what Andrea Mitchell is saying about him, so there's that.

Joe Kennedy and Julian Castro...that's just noise. The people are not going to vote for a guy named Julian Castro, in America. And yes, I know, Barack Hussein Obama. But he had charisma. We're just not going to have a President Castro, after vilifying one for 50+ years in Cuba.

Who am I missing?
Revising my earlier post, I’m not big on Beto, Mitch didn’t jump in, Kamala is looking better, as is Warren. Tulsi is no good. Mayor Pete may be too moderate for me. Feel the same as before about Joe and Bernie. No Amy. No Stallwell. No Castro. No Kirsten.

Yeah. I'm that cynical.

Who am I missing?
Revising my earlier post, I’m not big on Beto, Mitch didn’t jump in, Kamala is looking better, as is Warren. Tulsi is no good. Mayor Pete may be too moderate for me. Feel the same as before about Joe and Bernie. No Amy. No Stallwell. No Castro. No Kirsten.
So far I like Mayor Pete and Joe. I had really hoped that Bernie wouldn't run again this time because his rabid supporters the last time cost us the election and I'm afraid they will again this time. They're as bad as the trump supporters.

I know this, doesn't matter who the Democrats choose, my go-to move if I am Trump is, "if you elect them, you're electing a friendly government to Communist China"
Canadian politics must be a lot different than US politics. If Trump said that, everyone would scratch their heads and wonder if it was 1955 again. That is to say, nobody would care about that at all.

I know this, doesn't matter who the Democrats choose, my go-to move if I am Trump is, "if you elect them, you're electing a friendly government to Communist China"
Canadian politics must be a lot different than US politics. If Trump said that, everyone would scratch their heads and wonder if it was 1955 again. That is to say, nobody would care about that at all.

Keep thinking that.

Keep thinking that.
Very insightful and compelling.

Makes no sense

But 2020 is no ordinary election year. Anti Trump fervor will be in full force. Beto needs only follow the Obama 2008 model

CAN’T KEEP UP THE SAME OLD GAME:

Beto O’Rourke Approaching ‘Statistically Insignificant’ Territory in New Hampshire Poll.

White Obama’ looking more and more like a white Rubio.

Makes no sense

CAN’T KEEP UP THE SAME OLD GAME:

Beto O’Rourke Approaching ‘Statistically Insignificant’ Territory in New Hampshire Poll.

White Obama’ looking more and more like a white Rubio.
It’s still early

Forum List

Back