Beta O'Rourke: "I Would ‘Absolutely’ Tear Down Existing Walls at Border"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Leave it to today's Dimocrats, and any deterrent to illegal immigration would be destroyed.
At least their leaders more and more are being honest about it.

Beto O’Rourke: I Would ‘Absolutely’ Tear Down Existing Walls at Border

Private citizen and possible 2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke spoke with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Thursday about the border, the wall, and O’Rourke’s hometown of El Paso. Hayes passed along a tweeted from Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) and O’Rourke’s answer was probably not what most would have expected.

Hayes introduced the below question to O’Rourke by saying that Crenshaw is a representative in Texas, but not a border district, and that he tweeted it on his timeline, not to Hayes specifically. “I’m passing it along,” he said.

Thing is the Rs in congress love open borders too.

This issue is a perfect example of how the extreme wealthy control the nation. The people want border security, well the ones not duped by the .01% controlled MSM, but they have little power.

How dumb do you have to be to not understand that you have to appeal to all kinds of people to win elections. Especially in red states.

This moron can't even grasp something so simple as that and he wants the power to create law over me?

Leave it to today's Dimocrats, and any deterrent to illegal immigration would be destroyed.

Private citizen and possible 2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke spoke with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Thursday about the border, the wall, and O’Rourke’s hometown of El Paso. Hayes passed along a tweeted from Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) and O’Rourke’s answer was probably not what most would have expected.

Hayes introduced the below question to O’Rourke by saying that Crenshaw is a representative in Texas, but not a border district, and that he tweeted it on his timeline, not to Hayes specifically. “I’m passing it along,” he said.

O'Rourke is the male compliment to Ocasio-Cortez.

Crazy often comes in stereo.

How dumb do you have to be to not understand that you have to appeal to all kinds of people to win elections. Especially in red states.

This moron can't even grasp something so simple as that and he wants the power to create law over me?

The corporate propaganda tells the majority of the nation how to think.

You aren't thinking how the elites are programing most of Americans to think, believe it or not. . .

He is just repeating the corporate line. . . .
8c97be29fcbdb63bc6ae6c2f472b225149e66e46496ef8a9ff6f7192935f6285.jpg

Pandering for votes is no different than inciting people to sneak into the country.
3 years mandatory in a federal penitentiary.

As with many things in recent years, I have to wonder who, exactly, this message is intended to please.

Do Democrats seriously think that an open border with Mexico is a winning platform plank?

This position doesn't even get majority support among legal Hispanic voters.

Is he pursuing the idiot vote?

As with many things in recent years, I have to wonder who, exactly, this message is intended to please.

Do Democrats seriously think that an open border with Mexico is a winning platform plank?

This position doesn't even get majority support among legal Hispanic voters.

Is he pursuing the idiot vote?

It's the only vote he can get, aside from dead people and illegals.

It seems Democrats are trying to appeal to their base. The only problem they have is they think that the crazy left 10% is their base.

Must be getting drug and human trafficking money from the cartels. Typical dem criminal.

The left wing of the Democrat Party would not hesitate to let American burn to ashes as long as they get the power they are after.
I am NOT talking about the vast majority of Democrat citizens.

" Proverbial Ass Clown "

* Sick Demented Politician *

BEAT-OFF O'Rourke for venezuela residence !

Of course we will tear down the wall

We can use the pieces to build a wall around Nancy Pelosi’s house

Forum List

Back