O'Rourke,Gillibrand want to tear down existing border walls

Like insolent little children those Democrats are. They need a good spanking and sent to bed without any supper.

First Beto O'Rourke and now Kirsten Gillibrand: Democrats mull destroying current barrier on southern border

Man this stuff gets better every day! Keep showing centrist and independent Americans why they shouldn't vote for you! I love this crap. Alienating more and more people!

Beto managed to confirm what we already knew. Not just that the left wants to represent illegals before citizens, but that fences work.

After saying he wanted to tear down the existing fences, he said they are a problem because it forces illegal aliens to keep going till they find an insecure area. He said it poses additional hardship on them. That is because they find it hard to get over the fences so will keep walking till they find an easier route. So, yes, fences work. If we had security along the entire border, they likely wouldn't bother. Of course, if the Dems would agree to stop spending ten times the cost of a wall each year on caring for illegals, they wouldn't want to come. As it is, the left practically invites them to come and take advantage of us.

More would take steps to come legally. The ones that would apply for green cards would be the best people because they are the ones that do want to come and make a better life. The criminals need to be put in their place. They run things now and the left knows that. I don't think Dems care how they get here or what horrors they experience at the hands of human traffickers as long as they are willing to vote Dem when they get here.

50577960_10217205259739724_7479574323510902784_n.jpg

While his statement was nothing more than kissing up, it gives us fodder when the left tells us Democrats are not for open borders. They use that sentiment every time we make the accusation.

Well........we have it on record now. THEY ARE for open borders because O'Rourke was praised as the future of the Democrat party; more so than Alexandria Kelly Bundy.

So now when some leftist tells you the Dems are not for open borders, simply post the YouTube video of him saying they are.

First Beto O'Rourke and now Kirsten Gillibrand: Democrats mull destroying current barrier on southern border

Man this stuff gets better every day! Keep showing centrist and independent Americans why they shouldn't vote for you! I love this crap. Alienating more and more people!

I would tear down any walls Trump builds using if necessary a national emergency. A wall is un-American and a complete repudiation of what we stand for.
There are hundreds of millions of people living in poverty and near poverty from Mexico to Tierra Del Fuego. All of that bull crap you spiel will mean nothing if someone takes what you have.

I would tear down any walls Trump builds using if necessary a national emergency. A wall is un-American and a complete repudiation of what we stand for.

We stand for foreigners just waltzing on in and making themselves at home on our dime?

There are hundreds of millions of people living in poverty and near poverty from Mexico to Tierra Del Fuego. All of that bull crap you spiel will mean nothing if someone takes what you have.

There are more things than economics. The drug cartels have taken over several Central American countries. These people are in fear of their lives. You are the one spewing hateful bull crap because that is what you are.

So you will tear down ALL walls around former leftist presidents,politicians,movie stars,musicians homes as well right? Or are you a hypocrite like they are.

There are more things than economics. The drug cartels have taken over several Central American countries. These people are in fear of their lives. You are the one spewing hateful bull crap because that is what you are.
Our nation has given hundreds of billions of dollars to these nations and have forgiven hundreds of billions of dollars of loans. The taxpayer of our nation has paid for this. Its hate I tell you. Suckers be suckers...

At one time the KKK had a lot of control of the south. At one time Italian gangs ran cities, killed countless people, and maimed even more. At one time people bought other people as slaves to work on their properties and thus free labor.

When your society is experiencing problems, you don't run. You have to figure a way to defeat them. If you don't want to fight for your country, then you simply tolerate it. But don't bring your problems here because of your lack of courage.

Lol
Obviously you support open borders

So you will tear down ALL walls around former leftist presidents,politicians,movie stars,musicians homes as well right? Or are you a hypocrite like they are.

What they do is their business not mine. People can build a wall if they want and it does not make them hypocrites. As usual you are using talking points and nothing else.

Our nation has given hundreds of billions of dollars to these nations and have forgiven hundreds of billions of dollars of loans. The taxpayer of our nation has paid for this. Its hate I tell you. Suckers be suckers...

The problem is that drug cartels have taken over several Central American nations fueled by American dollars. What we have done in the past will not wor4k because of this. We need to go after these narco-dollars the same way we go after terrorist funding as there is little difference between the 2.

Lol

I support Ronald Reagan's vision.

"Rather than making them … we’re talking about putting up a fence. Why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems, make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then while they’re working and earning here, they pay taxes here? And when they want to go back, they can go back and they can cross. And open the border both ways by understanding their problems. This is the only safety valve they have with that unemployment that probably keeps the lid from blowing off down there. And I think we could have a fine relationship and it would solve the problem you mentioned also."

At one time the KKK had a lot of control of the south. At one time Italian gangs ran cities, killed countless people, and maimed even more. At one time people bought other people as slaves to work on their properties and thus free labor.

When your society is experiencing problems, you don't run. You have to figure a way to defeat them. If you don't want to fight for your country, then you simply tolerate it. But don't bring your problems here because of your lack of courage.

Women and children should fight? The fact is they do not have the resources to fight back. The problem we have is white supremacists like you. Unfortunately the only thing to do is take away your power in 2020.

Lol

I support Ronald Reagan's vision.

"Rather than making them … we’re talking about putting up a fence. Why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems, make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then while they’re working and earning here, they pay taxes here? And when they want to go back, they can go back and they can cross. And open the border both ways by understanding their problems. This is the only safety valve they have with that unemployment that probably keeps the lid from blowing off down there. And I think we could have a fine relationship and it would solve the problem you mentioned also."

Why go back? Our welfare state practically begs them to stay. ANd why do people that live on our border get an advantage? Shouldn't we also be sending planes to Ethiopia and Bangladesh to pick up those that want to live here?

Were is your compassion for them?

Mark

Forum List

Back