Best Thing To Do If You See A Protester Gluing Themselves To A Work Of Art

That might be construed as a sexual assault. Almost as much embarrassment could be caused by pouring liquid on them to make it looked like they pissed themselves, less legal risk

That might be construed as a sexual assault. Almost as much embarrassment could be caused by pouring liquid on them to make it looked like they pissed themselves, less legal risk
The problem with people like you is you stand by and let these idiots get away with this without dishing out a serious ass-whipping....which is what they really deserve.
You're worse than they are in my opinion because you stand there and do nothing.
You ask "Where's the Cops???"

When all you have to do is take matters into your own hands......and then these folks would realize that pulling these destructive stunts are dangerous to their health.

The problem with people like you is you stand by and let these idiots get away with this without dishing out a serious ass-whipping....which is what they really deserve.
You're worse than they are in my opinion because you stand there and do nothing.
You ask "Where's the Cops???"

When all you have to do is take matters into your own hands......and then these folks would realize that pulling these destructive stunts are dangerous to their health.
Think what you like, but I only issue ass-beatings on my own property. Life's lessons you might say.

Think what you like, but I only issue ass-beatings on my own property. Life's lessons you might say.
The first thing YOYU worry about it the law.....when in fact the law is against us....and only encourages this lawlessness.

And in states like CA your property isn't yours anymore.....so if you catch a criminal stealing your stuff and beat his ass....YOU go to jail....not him.

I used to live there....and a friend of mine caught some homeless guy stealing his TV and he beat the shit out of the guy and then kicked him out the front door....and he sued my friend.
Even if you kill someone breaking into your home.....the cops are going to take you in.

The first thing YOYU worry about it the law.....when in fact the law is against us....and only encourages this lawlessness.

And in states like CA your property isn't yours anymore.....so if you catch a criminal stealing your stuff and beat his ass....YOU go to jail....not him.

I used to live there....and a friend of mine caught some homeless guy stealing his TV and he beat the shit out of the guy and then kicked him out the front door....and he sued my friend.
Even if you kill someone breaking into your home.....the cops are going to take you in.
I own and live on over a quarter section in northeast Arizona. I assure you my property is mine, and I won't be jailed for defending it, if I chose to report such a thing happened that is.
Lessons I have learned cause me to hold the opinion that what happens on the other side of my fence is the realm of civic authorities, but what happens on my side stays on my side.
You stay on your side friend.

I own and live on over a quarter section in northeast Arizona. I assure you my property is mine, and I won't be jailed for defending it, if I chose to report such a thing happened that is.
Lessons I have learned cause me to hold the opinion that what happens on the other side of my fence is the realm of civic authorities, but what happens on my side stays on my side.
You stay on your side friend.
AZ is going the way of CA my friend....because all of the folks that voted for the crap in OR, WA, and CA are moving there to get away from the shit they caused my friend.
I live in TN.....and we take care of our own business here. Not like you pussies in AZ.

AZ is going the way of CA my friend....because all of the folks that voted for the crap in OR, WA, and CA are moving there to get away from the shit they caused my friend.
I live in TN.....and we take care of our own business here. Not like you pussies in AZ.
I could argue, even tell you stories....
But I stand on the fifth amendment.
I will put you on ignore though.

Forum List

Back