• Snoop Dogg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Dre

• Lil Wayne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to have a next door neighbor that would sit in his car and play that noise and it would shake my house as well as my eardrums. I yelled at him so many times lol

And I bet it sounded so stupid. I think its funny where a car drives down the road blaring music and you can tell it was made in an unprofessional bathroom studio and sounds horrible and barely understand what they are saying. And they think they are so good. I cant help but to laugh each time.

I listen to older rap. I have no interest in the new generation of rappers. looking like women and having ridiculous haircuts.

And I bet it sounded so stupid. I think its funny where a car drives down the road blaring music and you can tell it was made in an unprofessional bathroom studio and sounds horrible and barely understand what they are saying. And they think they are so good. I cant help but to laugh each time.

It sounds like they are yelling at allah

My father's pretty good at wrapping. Sometimes he'd wrap Christmas presents so well you'd spend about half an hour getting into them.

Its funny I wonder why the all turn to muslim? I got in trouble when I was 16 and had to go to boot camp. A lot of the "gangsters" would decide they are muslim so they could pray 20 times a day to get out of doing things. They must of got it from a juvenile detention center and just kept going with it to be like the other gangsters.

Its funny I wonder why the all turn to muslim? I got in trouble when I was 16 and had to go to boot camp. A lot of the "gangsters" would decide they are muslim so they could pray 20 times a day to get out of doing things. They must of got it from a juvenile detention center and just kept going with it to be like the other gangsters.

Some people need structure in their lives in order to not go off the rails.

ok I understand rap is really favored. I'm sure you heard of at least one of the choices? if you had to choose one which one it be? Just make an educated guess. Some of them made a good impact on communities and did good things. To some they are very influential. I choose Nas. He didn't rap about killing people getting hoes and the non sense most of these rappers rap about. Also every other word wasn't a cuss word. Also 2Pac and Biggie Smalls wrote poems and you would be surprised that they were the ones who wrote it. Just give it a world

And to me that's disturbing.

One thing is that it's disturbing that there are LOTS of people like this, another thing is that it's disturbing that a government can completely overlook this fact of reality and let these people waste away and not use their talents to improve the country, but instead rot in prison, or spend their life committing crime.

I used to have a next door neighbor that would sit in his car and play that noise and it would shake my house as well as my eardrums. I yelled at him so many times lol

The neighbor's kids used to play that stuff in their car and my black-ass dog liked it. He'd lay in the driveway and thump his tail to the beat while smiling.

Which Rapper you think is the best of all time? Consider Their lyrical ability and their style.
2pac or Biggy. Tough call. I have to go with Tupac. But I could be convinced to change my mind that's how close it is. I'd have to go over each song from each guy and it may come down to who has more hits. Both SOOOO good.

I'm listening to G-Easy. He's clearly the best white rapper today.

Forum List

Back