Best Opening Sequence Ever

What TV show has/had the best opening sequence ever?

• Cosby Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Files

• Fresh Prince

• Star Trek TNG

• Alien Nation

• Friends

• Total voters
Mission Impossible

Last edited:
'Friends' featured a guitar riff that was ripped off from Tony Iommi

Just sayin'

I think the Twilight Zone spoke the best words.....

Narrator: There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

[Opening narration - season 4 & 5]

Narrator: You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

42 of 42 found this interesting | Share this

If you closed your eyes and imagine the shit we're going through now...you'd see how profound those words are today.
572f521e2200008f03255e7f.jpg
r-TRUMP-huge.jpg

Twilight Zone. I watch it sometime now.
I hate the one for MASH. It get's stuck in my head. (I know it wasn't named). Plus the name of the song is Suicide Is Painless. How sick is that?

The Avengers

I love "The Avengers", I have the complete collection of all the series on one box set, 39 discs, this is a picture of it and I recommend it to anyone who likes "The Avengers":

61bSDzaam1L._SL1500_.jpg

Here's a compilation of Mrs. Emma Peel aka Diana Rigg, she was the best partner for John Steed, although Honor Blackman as Cathy Gale, who preceded Emma Peel was also good....but Emma Peel the ultimate best, here she is in action:

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
The Avengers

I love "The Avengers", I have the complete collection of all the series on one box set, 39 discs, this is a picture of it and I recommend it to anyone who likes "The Avengers":

61bSDzaam1L._SL1500_.jpg

Here's a compilation of Mrs. Emma Peel aka Diana Rigg, she was the best partner for John Steed, although Honor Blackman as Cathy Gale, who preceded Emma Peel was also good....but Emma Peel the ultimate best, here she is in action:

Edited to add comment.

Loved Diana Rigg, she is now in Game of Thrones as an eighty year old

Forum List

Back