"Best" climate change denial argument EVER....by Mark Levin

You warmers really need to go back to school and pay attention in science class.

And what do you believe we missed in science class that would have convinced us you know what you're talking about and mainstream science does not?

All your global warming predictions have failed to come true OH SNAP!
How many times have you presented that lie, asshole? You guys are pathetic. Your ignorance is abysmal, and your reasoning simply does not exist. The very large precipitation events that we are seeing this year is one of the definite predictions of the result of a warming ocean and atmosphere. As are the heat waves and fire storms that we are seeing on the West Coast this summer.

It is the predictions of you deniers that are absolute zeros. First, you claimed there was no warming, until it became evident to everyone that there is. Then you claimed it was just natural, but could not present any natural drivers for it. Your willful ignorance and general stupidity stands exposed for all to see.
/----/ all based on questionable data, guess work and wishful thinking.

....and the Bolshevik political view: one world governance.

And so it goes.

It happens on every thread in this folder. Deniers get massacred by the facts, so they go into a frenzy of deflecting, insulting and crying.

Deniers, if you weren't all such cult losers, you wouldn't have to act like that. You could act like the rational people, and use logic and evidence. But as all the evidence contradicts your conspiracy babbling, going into these rage fits for the purpose of destroying the thread is the only tactic you're capable of.

There's more than one way for conservatives to censor discussion. They're masters of all of them, but they're particularly good at deliberately silencing discussion by screaming over it.
It's worth repeating just to watch you chase your tail.

The inability to represent the earth's climate with a single temperature.
The inability to accurately estimate a single temperature for the planet for each of the last 2000 years.
The misuse of the greenhouse gas effect to arrive at the erroneous conclusion that atmospheric CO2 drives climate change.
The inability to show how CO2 has effected previous climates throughout the geologic record.
The overestimation of feedback in their climate models.
Blaming global warming for natural events such as heat waves, droughts, blizzards, floods, hurricanes and forest fires.
The overestimation of temperature and sea level in their models.
The overestimation of the impact on life and property of climate change.
The dramatization of climate change.
The demonization of anyone who dares to challenge the science and findings.

Last edited:
You warmers really need to go back to school and pay attention in science class.

And what do you believe we missed in science class that would have convinced us you know what you're talking about and mainstream science does not?
The inability to accurately estimate a single temperature for the planet for each of the last 2000 years.
The misuse of the greenhouse gas effect to arrive at the erroneous conclusion that atmospheric CO2 drives climate change.
The inability to show how CO2 has effected previous climates throughout the geologic record.
Blaming global warming for natural events such as heat waves, droughts, blizzards, floods, hurricanes and forest fires.
The overestimation of temperature and sea level in heir models.
Little asshole, why don't you explain this to the people in Houston;

"The overestimation of the impact on life and property of climate change."

While having a Cat 4 hurricane hit Texas is hardly unusual, the precipitation event, 50+ inches of rain over a huge area, is very unusual. An event predicted by two factors. The increased temperature of the atmosphere and ocean, and the blocking effect of the jet stream from the lack of Arctic Ice. And, yes, I know that you are too fucking lazy to read what the meteorologists have to say on that subject, but they have been predicting for five years that precipitation events will be far more severe as those two factors work together. In the meantime, just continue to be a lazy, lying fucking ass. It is what we expect of you.
I did. It's called weather.

Cell, you are a dumb ass. You are telling me that the glaciers I have watched recede in several mountain ranges for the last 50 years are questionable data, guess work, and wishful thinking? You are truly one stupid ass.
It's called an interglacial cycle. It's been going on for over 20,000 years.

Cell, you are a dumb ass. You are telling me that the glaciers I have watched recede in several mountain ranges for the last 50 years are questionable data, guess work, and wishful thinking? You are truly one stupid ass.

The climate crusaders only see glaciers that are receeding but all over the world many are growing at a rate that would make peoples eyeballs pop out of their head!!

Oh....but they don't count for the climate k00ks.:deal:

Wait... let me get this straight... are you actually implying that the very same scientists who discovered and taught us everything we know about climate, including what an interglacial cycle is, are now laboring under the ignorance of their own discoveries? Does that not seem absurd to you?

Wait... let me get this straight... are you actually implying that the very same scientists who discovered and taught us everything we know about climate, including what an interglacial cycle is, are now laboring under the ignorance of their own discoveries? Does that not seem absurd to you?
Not when money is involved it doesn't.

"Money involved"

There is a lot more money to be had denying climate change than there is studying ice cores in the freezing sea for months. And your accusation is so overly general that you make it safe for me to call it a lie. It is a lie, in that it is NOT the reason you think climate change is a hoax. If that were the case, then no science would NOT be a hoax to you. I will assume this is not true. Therefore, the reason you presented for believing they are all lying (at the very least, to themselves, if not to everyone else), is itself, a lie. I am not calling you a liar. I am saying that you are lying, when you present the idea that the global scientific community is lying about this issue because of money as any sort of impetus for your denial of what are the generally accepted climate theories.

I know that's harsh, but it is no less harsh than your accusations. Maybe you are only lying to yourself and believe it is a valid reason. It isn't.

Last edited:

You know that it probably doesnt.

"Money involved"

There is a lot more money to be had denying climate change than there is studying ice cores in the freezing sea for months. And your accusation is so overly general that you make it safe for me to call it a lie. It is a lie, in that it is NOT the reason you think climate change is a hoax. If that were the case, then no science would NOT be a hoax to you. I will assume this is not true. Therefore, the reason you presented for believing they are all lying (at the very least, to themselves, if not to everyone else), is itself, a lie. I am not calling you a liar. I am saying that you are lying, when you present the idea that the global scientific community is lying about this issue because of money as any sort of impetus for your denial of what are the generally accepted climate theories.

I know that's harsh, but it is no less harsh than your accusations. Maybe you are only lying to yourself and believe it is a valid reason. It isn't.
The money involved are from new taxes for a problem we don't have and wouldn't solve it if we did.

"Money involved"

The money involved are from new taxes for a problem we don't have and wouldn't solve it if we did.

That seems absurd....some Finnish climate scientist studying coral bleaching in Micronesia is fudging numbers so that Billy Bob Arkansas has to pay more taxes next year? Give me a break.

The climate crusaders only see glaciers that are receeding but all over the world many are growing at a rate that would make peoples eyeballs pop out of their head!!

Oh....but they don't count for the climate k00ks.:deal:

I see...so, you think scientists only notice the receding glaciers, but are somehow missing the growing glaciers...which you only know about because scientists measured them and told us about them....

There are some really bizarre things being said in this thread.

I can't fathom that. He HAS to see it. Being dishonest is one thing; being completely dissociated and delusional is quite another. I can't accept the idea that the deniers wielding that talking point are all mentally ill. "Dishonest" is simpler and more likely.

I can't fathom that. He HAS to see it. Being dishonest is one thing; being completely dissociated and delusional is quite another. I can't accept the idea that the deniers wielding that talking point are all mentally ill. "Dishonest" is simpler and more likely.
I think that they buy into a whole set of beliefs without giving any of them much thought. The "other lot" supporting something is reason enough. Saves them having to think.

# Climate change is nonsense
# Guns save lives
# Build that wall
# Education is bad
# Gays are evil
# Obama is a muslim
# Hitler was a commie
# The media is left wing
# Fair and balanced
# Drain the swamp

I must have missed some.

Okay, I suppose that makes sense. Regardless, these are functioning people who understand that 2+2 does not equal 5. Surely they must understand the self-contradictory nature of their remarks, when it is pointed out to them.

"Money involved"

That seems absurd....some Finnish climate scientist studying coral bleaching in Micronesia is fudging numbers so that Billy Bob Arkansas has to pay more taxes next year? Give me a break.
Carbon tax is big business. Wake up.

I think that they buy into a whole set of beliefs without giving any of them much thought. The "other lot" supporting something is reason enough. Saves them having to think.

# Guns save lives
# Build that wall
# Education is bad
# Gays are evil
# Obama is a muslim
# Hitler was a commie
# The media is left wing
# Fair and balanced
# Drain the swamp

I must have missed some.
Climate change is nonsense for these reasons.

"Money involved"

Carbon tax is big business. Wake up.

So is sales and excise tax on fossil fuel. "Wake up" yourself. And you still haven't even attempted to connect the dots on how this "carbon tax" money flows to scientists halfway around the world, living in tents, studying the behavior of an insect population in light of a changing climate... or to a geologist, drilling cores in Antartica. Oh, and then you have to show us how this money is enough to make them ALL lie. Not some of them... ALL of them.

Your entire premise is absurd and not to be taken seriously.

# Guns save lives
# Build that wall
# Education is bad
# Gays are evil
# Obama is a muslim
# Hitler was a commie
# The media is left wing
# Fair and balanced
# Drain the swamp

I must have missed some.
Climate change is nonsense for these reasons.

Your reasons themselves are nonsensical.you are initiating discussions settled among scientists literally 100 years ago. And, I'll remind you again: You have no education in this field. you appear to know less than nothing about it and cannot even comprehend the most basic of concepts in this topic (as your talking point list shows). yet, you think you have somehow "scooped" the global scientific community, because of a list you found on a blog, using google. And, you are under the impression that NONE of those ideas occurred to scientists, and they have made no effort to resolve them. How does this NOT seem laughably absurd to you?

Thus proving point #10 beyond a shadow of a doubt.

:clap:

Forum List

Back